First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i have a question

Cleveland, GA

#1 May 30, 2011
is ron as big of a loud mouth punk as he seems or am i just wrong about him? i have met him a few times and ever time he seems like a complete worthless human and a douche so could some tell me if i am wrong?
LOL

Ashland, KY

#2 May 31, 2011
Nope, ur right!
i have a question

Nicholasville, KY

#3 May 31, 2011
okay i thought i was right,
thanks for agreeing
flop boobs

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Jun 3, 2011
it seems you dont know him so keep mouth shut
tom

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Jun 6, 2011
he looks like he could suck off an elephant with those lips lol
larry

Morehead, KY

#6 Jun 6, 2011
he is a complete douche bag and a total tool, he thinks he is hot sh*t over nothing
Okay

Hillsboro, KY

#7 Jun 8, 2011
Yea, Ron might have a loud mouth and be over the top at times. But he is a good person, he would do anything for anyone. As for being worthless, not at all. Seems to me that your obviously jealous of him or your just to afraid to put your name on here.As I recall a punk is someone who runs the mouth but has no back bone, so if anyone is a punk I'm pretty sure it's you sweetie. I am not the type of person to set on Topix and bash someone because I have more to do with my life, then giving people like you any of my time. Ron can defend himself and I am sure if you have anything else to get off your chest you could just talk to him about it, rather then set on Topix, unknown and making mean remarks about him. Like you said, you just met him and so maybe you need to get to know people better before you judge.
stanley bess

Olive Hill, KY

#8 Jun 16, 2011
ron is a good friend and ur wrong bitches and id say u can suck tboro boys nuts u step to my face an say sumn like that... recieve a 2 piece real quick. get out from behind that screen n man up;)
Wonders

Ashland, KY

#9 Jun 17, 2011
Ron Meadows as in so badly on drugs Ron? Or different kid?
trailerparkpicni c

Ashland, KY

#10 Jun 19, 2011
from what ive heard and seen of the kid is nothing but trouble, and has been coddled by a community of uncivilized moochers, druggies, and drop-asses that encourage behavior like his. im astonished hes still on the planet, along with any of his friends. theyre like cockroaches, repulsive, they just wont die, well until they take an innocent family out in a pill induced rage with their parents vehicle. one word synonymous with that dude; deuchenozzle.
tin cup

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Now hes snitchin on everyone! Imagine that!!!
wtf

Ashland, KY

#12 Nov 14, 2012
Ron was a good kid when he was younger he has been through hell and back but now he is just a punk that is rattin trying to keep hisself out of trouble...Dont think just because you think you know jesus now that you aint bound for hell because you are..
Really1

Morehead, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Ron is a good person, yea he has had a past, he has done things that was not right but hell everyone has had a past and done things they regret. He had a rough life and its not no excuse for what he has chose to do but for people to say that because he use to be on drugs he is going to go to hell? I mean really??!! Have you read the bible or are you just like he use to be? It cracks me up because you much not be a christian yourself to set on here and judge someone then say that they are going to hell, I think thats suppose to be up to the higher power which is GOD!! Which you should know that if you knew anything about him. Umm.... God forgives people if they are willing to change and it just makes me sooo mad when people are always bashing people about being on drugs, well people say that then now that he is trying to move on from that and straighten his life up he goes to church every week, he does not do drugs at all and hasnt for a long time. Why not let him be and if you want to talk about someone do it to people that are actually are doing wrong in the present time not the past!!! Looks like you might not make it to heaven yourself because in the bible it says love thy neighbor and all you can do is talk trash about people. Grow up! Please! Thanks;)
With the ratting situation, he has not been in no trouble since 2010 and like I said don't deal with that stuff anymore so that makes no sense either, people need to mind their own business, Ron deserves a great future and he will have one!
why_

Morehead, KY

#14 Nov 14, 2012
Because you rat means your going to hell? God forgives anyone who wants a better life and is making it happen. He has got his life together so I am pretty sure he wont go to hell. This is getting rediculous!
change

Westland, MI

#15 Nov 15, 2012
I hope he "rats" on all these drug heads! Everyone has a choice, if they so called " go through hell" that's because they brought it on them selves. I'm tired of people blaming it on this and that. If they had a rough life that should be motivation to do something with their life. Stop making excuses for ignorance.
wtf

Ashland, KY

#16 Nov 15, 2012
Really1 wrote:
Ron is a good person, yea he has had a past, he has done things that was not right but hell everyone has had a past and done things they regret. He had a rough life and its not no excuse for what he has chose to do but for people to say that because he use to be on drugs he is going to go to hell? I mean really??!! Have you read the bible or are you just like he use to be? It cracks me up because you much not be a christian yourself to set on here and judge someone then say that they are going to hell, I think thats suppose to be up to the higher power which is GOD!! Which you should know that if you knew anything about him. Umm.... God forgives people if they are willing to change and it just makes me sooo mad when people are always bashing people about being on drugs, well people say that then now that he is trying to move on from that and straighten his life up he goes to church every week, he does not do drugs at all and hasnt for a long time. Why not let him be and if you want to talk about someone do it to people that are actually are doing wrong in the present time not the past!!! Looks like you might not make it to heaven yourself because in the bible it says love thy neighbor and all you can do is talk trash about people. Grow up! Please! Thanks;)
With the ratting situation, he has not been in no trouble since 2010 and like I said don't deal with that stuff anymore so that makes no sense either, people need to mind their own business, Ron deserves a great future and he will have one!
Its funny that you say he isnt messing with the stuff anymore he is the one that went to Ashley Lyons and wanted pills and then they went to Missy Blevins and bought them so he is still in the circle of drugs somewhere an i will be seeing him in hell and you also for lying. he is a drug user and always will be just because he thinks he knows god now doesnt mean nothing he will be buyin pills again next sunday after church like he did last sunday
haha

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Nov 15, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny that you say he isnt messing with the stuff anymore he is the one that went to Ashley Lyons and wanted pills and then they went to Missy Blevins and bought them so he is still in the circle of drugs somewhere an i will be seeing him in hell and you also for lying. he is a drug user and always will be just because he thinks he knows god now doesnt mean nothing he will be buyin pills again next sunday after church like he did last sunday
ENOUGH SAID!!! RON=RAT
Really people

Lexington, KY

#19 Dec 3, 2012
Really1 wrote:
That's funny!!!! He was just in trouble this year with that phone deal and with Haley???? Don't try to stoop Ron up. Everyone knows what he is. Quit defending him cause you look like a f'n retard:):)
Tim duncan

Clarkesville, GA

#20 Dec 3, 2012
Honestley I just think he is a worthless, Hep C infested, big lip, loud mouth rattin punk. I think that pretty much sums this up!
okay
#21 Dec 6, 2012
what does the phone and getting in trouble with haley have to do with any of this? that was way before he got his life straightened up so I think you dont even know what your talking about. Tim thats a big statement to speak of someone who dont even know you to say he has hep c because he had an addiction is rediculous. so before you start more rumors about people i would expect that you know them first. yes everyone he has had a past who hasnt and who cares! Let him live his own life instead of thinking you know everything when you just hear it on the street or on topix. people who listen to that stuff are followers be your own person and worry about yourself thats my advise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
don't cross that county line 1 hr Mad 25
Thomas Bryan 9 hr Curious 1
what do you all think about dj howell (Dec '09) 13 hr Patty carpenter h... 9
football 15 hr dingbat 10
Dead Beat Mothers (Apr '10) Sun Stephanie 76
what does everyone think of the subway coming (May '10) Sat Loveit 28
Kevin ball (Jun '16) Aug 19 Kristy 8

Vanceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance