Next Last
hmmm

Morehead, KY

#23 Jan 1, 2010
there must be two of jennifer nobles.
nnb

Broken Arrow, OK

#24 Jan 2, 2010
i know jenn for a years time she doen,t drink or do drugs and a very very good mom and a friend and if she wasn,t talkling to the babie dad i would love to date her and treat the babies like thier mine she is a wonderful person so if u all dum mothier fucker has something to say to her u can say it to me first
LOL

Morehead, KY

#25 Jan 2, 2010
Superman2009 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so funny b/c everybody that knows her will tell you straight up that she isnt a drug head....She hasnt even drank before....Everybody knows this....She just wasnt ever interested in that kinda stuff
lmao..maybe you need to fall and hit your head again to knock the sense back into you!! well not many people must know her b/c everyone is saying she is and thats the truth that i know i went to school with her and she was in a higher grade than me and i seen her and her friends and what they done and heard what they talked about and braggin how many guys they screwed already and this was quite a few years back...see it always pays to be the quiet one:D
HEY

Lexington, KY

#26 Jan 2, 2010
hary wrote:
She dont drink. I've seen her plenty of times drunk and doped up! you need to get your facts striaght. Quit trying to make her look good because we all know shes NEGATIVE.
She don't do that kinda shit...She couldnt get the chance to, she is a single mother to two baby boys who I see with her everyday....When does she have the chance to be drunk & doped up?
Sam

Morehead, KY

#27 Jan 2, 2010
Who cares who she has been with, thats no ones business and just because shes female you wanna talk about it, but if she was a male you would not have a 2nd thought about it. I used to hang out with her and one of her brothers and she was always a good kid, never done anything. I have never seen her drink one drop of alcohol or do any drugs. Of course this could have changed but from what I've seen she is doing good, atleast her kids are taken care of either way. She is a very nice young lady, no doubt about that.
I Know Her

Lexington, KY

#28 Jan 2, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao..maybe you need to fall and hit your head again to knock the sense back into you!! well not many people must know her b/c everyone is saying she is and thats the truth that i know i went to school with her and she was in a higher grade than me and i seen her and her friends and what they done and heard what they talked about and braggin how many guys they screwed already and this was quite a few years back...see it always pays to be the quiet one:D
Who cares what she does she is adult & can do whatever she wants...She is & has always been a great person to me, 7 hasnt ever done anything to me, & is a really great mother, & her kids are so Adorable...Her oldest one looks just like her, & the other one looks like his daddy Josh......What she does is her business, no one elses....
The Main Man

Lexington, KY

#29 Jan 2, 2010
hary wrote:
She dont drink. I've seen her plenty of times drunk and doped up! you need to get your facts striaght. Quit trying to make her look good because we all know shes NEGATIVE.
I know her very well, she use to date my good friend Josh & they were always up at his aunt house where everyone always partied, & never did i see her drink or do drugs...She just hung out with everyone....Nothing wrong with that...besides even if she drank or did drugs, she can, it's her business, no one else should care...I don't get why anyone wants to talk about this shit, who fucking cares....It's not like she would be the only one who drank or did drugs, but she doesnt, which makes her very different..It's a very good thing..
A Woman Scorn

Lexington, KY

#30 Jan 2, 2010
break wrote:
Jennifer is always tryna start sh!T. & shes nuttin but a drug head...she should be locked up!
I don't ever hear her starting anything with anybody...But she seems to always be into it with that fat bitch from echo hills....But that girl is always into it with someone....And as far as a drug head, I never known her to do anything.....
Bruce

Lexington, KY

#31 Jan 2, 2010
nnb wrote:
i think she is beaiutful young laidy who could do so much better then the babie daddies
That is so true...I could never see why she ended up with Todd Marshall & then with Josh Clark....But it can't be changed she will always be linked to them two "BOYS" b/c they are the fathers of her 2 kids & are apart of the kids lives....
The Man

Lexington, KY

#32 Jan 7, 2010
Actually Todd hasnt been apart of the kids life he has been in prison ever since she was knocked up, & the last i heard josh hasnt either since they split up when she was pregnant..I am really good friends with josh i worked with him at Cooks & he always talked about he didnt think he was the father, & his wife has mentioned it before too.....He said his kid will have his last name....
XXXXZ

Flatwoods, KY

#33 Jan 7, 2010
If you guys are talking about jennifer noble from Garrison, shes the nasty fuglyest person Ive ever met, and she dont take of them kids, her daddy does and if he isnt josh or ann is, I dont know how many times Ive seen her mom rosie droop her kids while she was drunk, and I have seen her do the same thing too. There is just no help for her or those kids and by the way amber sapp if you can keep that baby of yours away from them and take care of your child like you have been and the one your getting ready to have, love ya
XXXXZ

Flatwoods, KY

#34 Jan 7, 2010
Todd is a good daddy, he was to mine when we together, and he will never go back to jennifer noble. Hes already got a kid by her why would he get with her and that was a one night stand! and well here cames a baby.
asdf

Flatwoods, KY

#35 Jan 7, 2010
The Man wrote:
Actually Todd hasnt been apart of the kids life he has been in prison ever since she was knocked up, & the last i heard josh hasnt either since they split up when she was pregnant..I am really good friends with josh i worked with him at Cooks & he always talked about he didnt think he was the father, & his wife has mentioned it before too.....He said his kid will have his last name....
well i see todd every day, hes never been in prison, its been a couple years sinces hes been in jail.... yea he is a shitty dad, and todd never knocked her up, that was just a lie on jennifers part

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#36 Feb 26, 2010
Jeniffer is beautiful.If this is the one I'm thinking of?She's my cousin.She's got a big heart & a great Personality!
Jennifer Noble

Morehead, KY

#37 Feb 26, 2010
LOL....Say what you want about me b/c I don't care, b/c I know exactly who (THE 2 BITCHES) is writing this bullshit about me & really they should be more concerned about themselves & there own kids......As far as who my kids belongs to well of course it's Todd Marshall & Josh Clark, & no they don't deny my kids or have ever asked or will ever want a DNA test done....as far as me....I may not me the greatest person, & my looks are not important what so ever, but I am a damn good mother & my kids never do without.....and I NEVER have done drugs or drank before, but I am 22 yrs old & if I choose to do so I can, but I just have no interest in it...
DaBomb

Dahlonega, GA

#39 Mar 5, 2010
EVERYONES JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE IS SO MUCH PRETTIER THAN U NASTY ASSES
Amanda Wollenberg

Greenup, KY

#40 Mar 5, 2010
asdf wrote:
<quoted text>
well i see todd every day, hes never been in prison, its been a couple years sinces hes been in jail.... yea he is a shitty dad, and todd never knocked her up, that was just a lie on jennifers part
Todd is in prison.. I dont know how you can see him everyday.. must have him mistaken for someone else..:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
billy Clark single 2 hr the fact is 23
skyla 4 hr casey jones 3
Movie to be filmed in Vanceburg (Mar '13) Mon betty 20
kyndal bayless (Sep '09) Mon Lilly Bond 76
gutter work... Jan 25 Related 12
jesse kontras (Apr '14) Jan 25 just sayin 10
Garrison meat processing corey collins is a theif Jan 25 cmeerdeer 10
Vanceburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web