Do You think Tyler Thompson In 8th Gr...

Do You think Tyler Thompson In 8th Grade is sexy???

Posted in the Vanceburg Forum

Whothefuckcares

Lexington, KY

#1 Mar 21, 2010
Yep I do
Alex C

Olive Hill, KY

#2 May 25, 2010
hahahahahahahahahaha!
HELLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he's not sexi he's a gay lil mother f##$cker that did my bestie wrong and thats bs.
and he has a pecil D*CK
Yes

United States

#3 May 25, 2010
Alexis, get a life..no one wants his ass. Dumb bitch, you need slapped!
Alex Cooper

Wagoner, OK

#5 May 28, 2010
Yes wrote:
Alexis, get a life..no one wants his ass. Dumb bitch, you need slapped!
i'd love to c u slap her or lay one motha-fu*in hand on her cuz that wouldnt last long hunns.
Yes

United States

#6 May 28, 2010
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
poptab lid

Nicholasville, KY

#7 May 28, 2010
he is sexy!!!I love him to death...his penis isnt little(:
Yes

United States

#8 May 28, 2010
Like everyonesss seen it! He is like 15 years old, it isn't gonna be huge idiots.
Seek Help

Cleveland, GA

#9 May 31, 2010
Several items are wrong with this entire post, first 8th graders should not be on this site at all nor should there be any language like that being used by children; and there definitely should be any talk about any sexual organs, or any talk about something like that.
Yes

United States

#10 Jun 1, 2010
Was that supposed to scare me skank?
better get it while u can

Ashland, KY

#11 Jun 1, 2010
he is moving to alabama with his mom pretty soon is what i heard and is gonna stay down thier and only visit his dad from time to time,so he might be gone for good.!!!!!!!!!
i know it

Grayson, KY

#12 Jun 1, 2010
he is a hottie. and 8th graders know more than what most older people do!
blahh

Ashland, KY

#13 Jun 1, 2010
8th graders know more that older people? thats some funny fuckin shit! Yall need to grow up!

& i agree with the "seek help" person.
It's kinda bad that someone made a topix about an 8th grade kid. How big his penis is, how he is sexy & all that dumb shit. It's pretty stupid actually. It's only making you all look very ignorant for arguring over things like this.
He is a KID! no one cares what size package he has nor does no one care if he's "sexy" ..Chat with eachother on myspace, not topix.

& to the "better get it while u can"
Hmmm.....WOW! You sound VERYYY ignorant! i mean, seriously? Get it while you can...? REALLY!? like i said up there...He is a KID & I'm not sure if your one yourself, more than likely are..But, this isn't the place to be telling people to "get it while you can" about a little kid. Seriously.
-If he's moving, thats his business...Why would you even waste time to comment saying that? idiot.

Sad thing is, his little girlfriend was probably the one who made this topix. I dont see Tyler being this ignorant. I DO see her doing something like this. Half the comments are probably from her. She really needs to have better parents. It's sad. Little things a hoochie!

Topix should SOOO have an age limit or something.
for reallll!

Mmmmm...This was just my opinion on this whole..Ignorant topix.

Just sayyyinnnn':)
Youth Advocate

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jun 3, 2010
Re: "Topix should SOOO have an age limit"

Yea, no one over the age of 18 should be allowed to post here because you are all clueless idiots who think you know more than anyone else.
who cares

Ashland, KY

#15 Jun 3, 2010
blahh wrote:
8th graders know more that older people? thats some funny fuckin shit! Yall need to grow up!
& i agree with the "seek help" person.
It's kinda bad that someone made a topix about an 8th grade kid. How big his penis is, how he is sexy & all that dumb shit. It's pretty stupid actually. It's only making you all look very ignorant for arguring over things like this.
He is a KID! no one cares what size package he has nor does no one care if he's "sexy" ..Chat with eachother on myspace, not topix.
& to the "better get it while u can"
Hmmm.....WOW! You sound VERYYY ignorant! i mean, seriously? Get it while you can...? REALLY!? like i said up there...He is a KID & I'm not sure if your one yourself, more than likely are..But, this isn't the place to be telling people to "get it while you can" about a little kid. Seriously.
-If he's moving, thats his business...Why would you even waste time to comment saying that? idiot.
Sad thing is, his little girlfriend was probably the one who made this topix. I dont see Tyler being this ignorant. I DO see her doing something like this. Half the comments are probably from her. She really needs to have better parents. It's sad. Little things a hoochie!
Topix should SOOO have an age limit or something.
for reallll!
Mmmmm...This was just my opinion on this whole..Ignorant topix.
Just sayyyinnnn':)
it seems like your the one all tore up over this not us other people on here what is it any thing to you?hey he has unprotected sex at his dads all the time,all kids probally are, and you know what the thing i worry about is they need protection cuz they will do it no matter what!!!!!!!!!! and get while you can could have meant his attention sick o,look how you are taking it all f"n sick o,go read a book if you cant handle this site,!!!!!!!!!
Yes

Detroit, MI

#16 Jun 4, 2010
That's awful. Both of their parents need to lay of the drugs an walfare and keep there kids where their supposed to be, home..not living with their bf at 14! That's pathetic.
Julie

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jun 5, 2010
hes my bestest friend :{ and hes moving. ahh, hes coming back our sophmore year though :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Housing help (Oct '15) Dec 2 in need 8
Lewis county Transit Dec 1 wondering 1
Trashy not classy Nov 30 fan 5
Bobby Snapp Nov 30 somebody who knows 3
Single Men (Jan '15) Nov 30 Magic man 12
Lee Salsgiver POACHER (Nov '12) Nov 28 Samantha 38
Kenneth flinders Nov 28 Is there any name... 1

Vanceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance