First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tarah Lynn

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Dec 29, 2011
So I went to up to superior fibers tonight, and I was brining my cousin food, and I saw this guy, and he we talked and had a good time ;)! But after the deed was done, he told me that he couldn't get serious with me, because he has a girlfriend and they just recently found out she is pregnant. I feel humilated and I just don't know what to do. I feel like just giving up.
Wanting to know

Detroit, MI

#2 Dec 30, 2011
Who u talking about anyway... How in the hell can you heartbroken by just meeting this guy... What are you referring to " the deed was done"?
Wanting to know

Detroit, MI

#3 Dec 30, 2011
I meant how in the hell can you be heartbroken by just meeting this guy?
hmmm

Herndon, VA

#4 Dec 30, 2011
OMFG!!!! I cannot believe that you posted this!! The other thing is.....why in the he!! would you do something like that after meeting them in a parking lot?!?! Sounds like you brought your cousin AND this other fellow some food for lunch, lol!! I just don't understand how you can be heartbroken after 30 minutes....Seriously did you really think he was much of a man after sleeping with you after just meeting you?!?! Girl you need to look up SELF RESPECT!!! I'm sure you aren't the first he's done this with nor will you be the last!! Let this be a lesson learned!!!
uio

Whitney, TX

#5 Dec 30, 2011
keeping vanceburg trashy
Whatever

Hillsboro, KY

#6 Dec 30, 2011
Tarah Lynn wrote:
So I went to up to superior fibers tonight, and I was brining my cousin food, and I saw this guy, and he we talked and had a good time ;)! But after the deed was done, he told me that he couldn't get serious with me, because he has a girlfriend and they just recently found out she is pregnant. I feel humilated and I just don't know what to do. I feel like just giving up.
Are you serious, Like you knew this guy for 10 min. and you droped your droors(Wait I doubt you were wearing any)and you feel humiliated, Are you actually trying to convince somebody that you have any respect for yourself at all, Well I don't believe you do and I really don't believe this happened...
Whatever

Hillsboro, KY

#7 Dec 30, 2011
Wanting to know wrote:
Who u talking about anyway... How in the hell can you heartbroken by just meeting this guy... What are you referring to " the deed was done"?
Hey sweetheart you wanna meet up in the parking lot tonight? Lol!!!What are you referring to(Are you serious)I hope you are this girls sister Lol!!!
lmfao

Ashland, KY

#9 Dec 30, 2011
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sweetheart you wanna meet up in the parking lot tonight? Lol!!!What are you referring to(Are you serious)I hope you are this girls sister Lol!!!
good stuff! lol. when a guy/girl bones someone in the 1st night... that's called a one night stand. go get checked!:p
Tarah Lynn

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Dec 30, 2011
I was stupid, and no Im not going to say his name. he has a baby on the way, and a fiance. so Im done, yes it was a one night stand. I guess thats a normal routine for him. I've never had to many people think I was attractive, and this guy was good looking and funny, and I did something I regret.
Dont worry

Grayson, KY

#11 Dec 31, 2011
Chalk it up to experience and move on. If he got you off, you got what you wanted. Don't let it get you down. If I had a dollar for every one nighter I ever had I could buy a new deer rifle and a Nikon scope and a few boxes of shells.

Back in the 80s these things happened all the time. You got what you wanted, be happy about it.
Kaycee Renay

Dahlonega, GA

#12 Dec 31, 2011
Girl I told you not to worry about that fool. Evidently he isn't worth crap. Think about it, he has a baby coming along and a ole lady and he having one night stands, yeah what a man! Like dont worry said, you got the goods, so the H*ll with him. Besides you know he did the same thing with Cole.
nasty nasty nasty

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 31, 2011
Tarah Lynn wrote:
I was stupid, and no Im not going to say his name. he has a baby on the way, and a fiance. so Im done, yes it was a one night stand. I guess thats a normal routine for him. I've never had to many people think I was attractive, and this guy was good looking and funny, and I did something I regret.
What would it matter if he has a girlfriend he did you wrong so spill it.... Does he have more kids then the one on the way?
Tarah Lynn

Dahlonega, GA

#14 Dec 31, 2011
nasty nasty nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
What would it matter if he has a girlfriend he did you wrong so spill it.... Does he have more kids then the one on the way?
I don't know.
hmmm

Maysville, KY

#15 Dec 31, 2011
Tarah Lynn wrote:
If somebody did me like that....I'd blast his name for everybody to see! I wouldn't care who got mad! Don't try to take up for him and protect him when he used you for what he wanted then told you about his girlfriend and a baby so you'd leave him alone. The right thing to do is to let his girlfriend know about what happened. If she chooses to stay with him that's up to her. But she definitely has the right to know that he cheated on her. I'm sure it's not the first time or the last but she needs to know!!! Let this be a lesson learned but do the right thing from this point on.....let her know what happened!!
Tick

Grayson, KY

#16 Dec 31, 2011
Not to be judgmental but it takes two to tango...
Ah Ha

Herndon, VA

#17 Dec 31, 2011
Tick wrote:
Not to be judgmental but it takes two to tango...
did ya have a blue dress and saved it.
hoo ha

Grayson, KY

#18 Dec 31, 2011
Was a cigar involved in any way?
What

Clarkesville, GA

#19 Dec 31, 2011
Maybe Tarah Lynn is afraid that his girlfriend will kick her ass if she finds out??Just sayin!!
imanidiot

Frankfort, KY

#20 Dec 31, 2011
was his name Rosco?
hmmm

United States

#21 Dec 31, 2011
What wrote:
Maybe Tarah Lynn is afraid that his girlfriend will kick her ass if she finds out??Just sayin!!
I agree with you! Notice she has stopped posting on her own thread, lol! She must be worried about the consequences of her actions now. His name will be mentioned sooner than later. I'm sure he's told his buddies about it and they will talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single Men (Jan '15) Sat Need to know 20
Trashy not classy Jan 20 Gee 14
Christina? Jan 20 Iwannaget to know... 2
Dalila LaFontaine Jan 19 Aaron 1
Tim Plank?? Jan 18 Josh 5
Crystal Smith (Mar '15) Jan 18 ADM 6
tina waugtel what you think of her (Jun '15) Jan 18 Just looking around 9

Vanceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance