First Prev
of 2
Next Last
foofoo

Winder, GA

#1 May 19, 2009
What do you think about Mark Smith?
ipg

Campbellsville, KY

#3 May 19, 2009
she snorts too many pills up his nose
Sheena Switzer

Winder, GA

#4 May 20, 2009
You're f*ckig stupid. I think he is a great guy. So leave em' alone retard. oxoxoxoxoxo
roy b

Ashland, KY

#5 May 20, 2009
ur a dumb muther f*!ker and mark could do way better than you. your nast trash
Dont hate cause you aint

Ashland, KY

#6 May 20, 2009
Mark is an incredible person. He will do anything in the world for you if he cares about you. He is a very good friend of mine, and he has always be there for me. I can depend on him and trust him with anything, and that is reaaally hard to find in Lewis County, or anywhere in particular. He may do some things that some people disagree with, but he just lives his own life, has fun, and minds his own. And he should def. have the right to! I love Smitty:) If you knew him as a tight friend, you would too.
CRAZY AS HELL

Commerce, GA

#7 May 20, 2009
Hes my family he is young and you only live once people do things they should not but there is many years left so people get off his ass..........
concerned

Ashland, KY

#8 May 21, 2009
Please, don't encourage anybody that is hooked on drugs that they only live once.. so party it up!!thats stupid, look at how many people has died because they were partying it up!! They are always like I have it under control I know what i'm doing, but they don't and they can't stop on their own. So all of his friends make him get help, get help yourself if you need to, i would hate for anything to happen to him.
I agree he is a incredible person, a great guy, and has a big heart, so fun to be around, but he also has a problem, and Mark if you read this, come on man get your shit together, you have alot of people that care about you.
Curious

Morehead, KY

#10 Jun 29, 2009
What do people think about his brother Norman Smith?
True American

Muncie, IN

#11 Jun 29, 2009
Sheena Switzer wrote:
You're f*ckig stupid. I think he is a great guy. So leave em' alone retard. oxoxoxoxoxo
Then I wouldn't be starting threads about it if you're not open to discussion.
Me know

Ashland, KY

#12 Jun 29, 2009
Norman is the best looking and the nicest guy you will ever meet. Hes not wild and crazy like Mark.Mark needs to get off of the pills, before its to late.Mark still acts like a kid. Now Norm on the other hand is a man, and a damn good looking one at that.
Sk The Beat Down Master

Lexington, KY

#13 Jun 29, 2009
Mark can be cool at times but he has another side to him. He can lie his ass off and even steal when it comes right down to getting his buzz on!
fyi

Marion, OH

#14 Jun 29, 2009
Me know wrote:
Norman is the best looking and the nicest guy you will ever meet. Hes not wild and crazy like Mark.Mark needs to get off of the pills, before its to late.Mark still acts like a kid. Now Norm on the other hand is a man, and a damn good looking one at that.
For your information Norman may be very good looking but he is also a happily married man who is about to become a grandpa. Hands off Norman.
Me know

Ashland, KY

#15 Jun 29, 2009
You ask, I replied. Who cares if hes a grandpa?I know hes married, but happily? If you say so. If you women don't want to know what other women think about your husbands or boyfriends don't ask.I've never had my hands on him, so don't get your panties in a wad. Take it as a complement.Retract your claws, they are showing.
fyi

Marion, OH

#16 Jun 29, 2009
Me know wrote:
You ask, I replied. Who cares if hes a grandpa?I know hes married, but happily? If you say so. If you women don't want to know what other women think about your husbands or boyfriends don't ask.I've never had my hands on him, so don't get your panties in a wad. Take it as a complement.Retract your claws, they are showing.
Who are you to say that he is not happily married? I thought it would make a difference if you knew he was married, but I guess I was wrong. I made an assumption that if a man was married that he is considered off limits to other females. I guess not everyone has the same morals or values as others. Sorry for the assumption I made on your behalf.
Me know

Ashland, KY

#17 Jun 29, 2009
Reread what I said. If you say he is happily married,I hope he is.You thought it would make a difference about what? Do you think I will change my mind about him being good looking because you made an assumption? Don't think so. Even if he is off limits, I can and will say hes handsome. It has nothing to do with morals or values.It's my opinion. If you want to make an assumption, make it on your own behalf.Let me give you a little advice, no man is off limits.
doyourhomework

Morehead, KY

#18 Jun 30, 2009
Me know wrote:
Norman is the best looking and the nicest guy you will ever meet. Hes not wild and crazy like Mark.Mark needs to get off of the pills, before its to late.Mark still acts like a kid. Now Norm on the other hand is a man, and a damn good looking one at that.
I agree that he is not wild and crazy like his brother, but he is only nice to his so called friends. When it comes to his family... they get shit on by his loud, rude, overbearing, argumentative attitude. Now tell me, how can you call him a man. He needs to act like one instead of an overgrown child. It wouldn't surprise me if his wife Kimberly isn't ready to file divorce papers.
Me know

Ashland, KY

#19 Jun 30, 2009
if he is all of the above, why would she stay with him? sounds to me like she doesn't want anyone looking at him, let lone divorce him. you sound like you have issues with other womens husbands.i bet your husband is rude, overbearing,and argumentative.lol. sounds to me like your panties are in a wad also. all you have to do is reach way up in there and pull them out.lol. it will make you feel so much better.
doyourhomework

Morehead, KY

#20 Jun 30, 2009
Me know wrote:
if he is all of the above, why would she stay with him? sounds to me like she doesn't want anyone looking at him, let lone divorce him. you sound like you have issues with other womens husbands.i bet your husband is rude, overbearing,and argumentative.lol. sounds to me like your panties are in a wad also. all you have to do is reach way up in there and pull them out.lol. it will make you feel so much better.
He is definately all of the above plus controlling. Maybe she is staying with him because she feels sorry for him.
fyi

Marion, OH

#21 Jun 30, 2009
Me know wrote:
Reread what I said. If you say he is happily married,I hope he is.You thought it would make a difference about what? Do you think I will change my mind about him being good looking because you made an assumption? Don't think so. Even if he is off limits, I can and will say hes handsome. It has nothing to do with morals or values.It's my opinion. If you want to make an assumption, make it on your own behalf.Let me give you a little advice, no man is off limits.
That says a lot about your morals and values. If a man is married he SHOULD be off limits. If you are married what if someone thought he was not off limits. Put the shoe on the other foot honey.
flower girl

Marion, OH

#22 Jun 30, 2009
Me know wrote:
if he is all of the above, why would she stay with him? sounds to me like she doesn't want anyone looking at him, let lone divorce him. you sound like you have issues with other womens husbands.i bet your husband is rude, overbearing,and argumentative.lol. sounds to me like your panties are in a wad also. all you have to do is reach way up in there and pull them out.lol. it will make you feel so much better.
Maybe she stays with him because she knows that no one would ever date him if they knew the real Norman. It sounds like you don't know him at all......you are just lusting after a married man that you know nothing about. Get your facts straight!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LC and college ball 4 hr interested 3
r egbert (Aug '13) Fri Lewco 4
Jason Hannah Dec 8 Lmfao 2
Derrick Dec 8 Curioussss 6
Jennifer Marie Heartly Dec 8 Almost victim 11
Housing help (Oct '15) Dec 2 in need 8
Lewis county Transit Dec 1 wondering 1

Vanceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vanceburg Mortgages