big deer killed in greenup county

big deer killed in greenup county

Posted in the Vanceburg Forum

IN SEARCH OF

Morehead, KY

#1 Sep 15, 2009
Has anyone heard of a big deer being killed in Greenup County with a bow that scores in the 180s if so please post a comment & let us know
just my two cents

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Sep 16, 2009
I heard about it. Alot of people creating a stink over it, saying that it was hit by a car.
crazymomma

Grayson, KY

#3 Sep 16, 2009
someone is always jealous and trying to cause trouble.....Can't they just say "congratulations" , and dream of their own Boone and Crockett buck.

“greatest prayer is patience”

Since: May 09

Vanceburg

#5 Sep 19, 2009
Wow...biter/sweet...a majestic animal, but think of the hungry ppl he'll feed... Do you count it as an 8-pt or do you count the 2 little points too?
just my two cents

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Sep 19, 2009
countryqueen wrote:
Wow...biter/sweet...a majestic animal, but think of the hungry ppl he'll feed... Do you count it as an 8-pt or do you count the 2 little points too?
Not to make it all bitter, but the meat all spoiled. It has been warm and it took him a day to find it.
Yeah you count the "2 little points" He is a ten point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles Cooley Sat Jinx 6
Lewis County Basketball Sat Bull 13
teachers Apr 19 Lobby 21
LC Nepotism (Sep '16) Apr 17 hmmm 12
New Guy Apr 12 Curious 1
Cheyenne Jordan (Sep '16) Apr 11 well 24
Anyone know Virgil Jordan Apr 11 why 5

Vanceburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Vanceburg Mortgages