Man burned in explosion

Man burned in explosion

There are 2 comments on the Tuscaloosa News story from Jul 29, 2007, titled Man burned in explosion. In it, Tuscaloosa News reports that:

“He wouldn't stop, drop and roll so someone had to tackle him and put him out”

A man was burned in a serious of explosions at this trailer at a Vance trailer park on Friday. via Tuscaloosa News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tuscaloosa News.

God Mother

United States

#1 Aug 16, 2007
You would think people would have more compassion for the family of chris fondren then to print something like
“The guy was running down the street," the resident said.“He wouldn’t stop, drop and roll so someone had to tackle him and put him out"

this man has 6 babies and a wife at home who are dieing inside everyday that they are not with their Father/Husband they do not want to read such trash as this you people should be ashamed of this. Why dont you print a story that would help this family!!!!!!! this is a mother of 6 kids who no longer has her husband there to help her with the babies. I hope if your family ever has something as bad as this happen to them i hope and pray tuscaloosa news print such garbage about you!!!!

hope you all go to hell!
citizen Vance

Northport, AL

#2 Aug 22, 2007
like the godmother said that garbage should have never been printed about him running down the road how ever as far as telling people hope you all go to hell she is just as bad as the tuscaloosa news and yes donation sites do need to be posted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Questions with 'S-Town' podcast host Brian Reed (Mar '17) Jun '17 Oaktown57 3
Place to live (Sep '16) May '17 me 2
wanda shadrick (Aug '09) Feb '17 Doris 11
News Two men charged with first degree burglary (Sep '16) Sep '16 Big guy advocate 1
News Badly decomposed body found near wrecked vehicl... (Aug '16) Aug '16 thomas shadrick 2
katy rodgers (Jul '16) Jul '16 justwondering 1
Guitar Lessons 1-Hour 10.00 (Oct '13) Oct '13 alan 1

Vance Jobs

Personal Finance

Vance Mortgages