Kylee Eversole
softball lover 26

United States

#1 Dec 1, 2009
Kylee is the type of girl who dont know when to shut up. she thinks she is a big girl but Mackenzie showed her what she really is. She cheats on guys and she is a horrible friend. she will backstab you in no time if your not careful with her.
sexy_me

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2009
i talked to one of her boyfriends, and done a couple more things with him. but anyway he quit talkin to her because she had nasty little white sores around her CAT and it smelled like rotten fruit, i laughed untill i couldn't breathe, I've never even met the girl, but that is hilarious.
1 post removed
unknown

United States

#4 Dec 5, 2009
she finally got that little hot butt wore out..lol
bitch

United States

#5 Dec 5, 2009
haha yeah she got her butt kicked by mackenzie! that was great and she totally deserved it!
yeahh

United States

#6 Dec 5, 2009
:D
als

Defiance, OH

#7 Dec 31, 2009
i love kylee. i dont see her alot cuz i live out of state but she is nice to me and fun
als

Defiance, OH

#8 Dec 31, 2009
u guys r mean cuz i bet people could have bad things to say bout u and you guys would be sad and mad. ever heard of treat others the way i want to be treated? prob not cuz u guys r jusy doin wat shedid wjich is as bad
als

Defiance, OH

#9 Dec 31, 2009
wow that is so mean of you. you get mad at her for talkin behind ur back but ur doing it
als

Defiance, OH

#10 Jan 1, 2010
oh and if she has a cell number can u tell me it cuz i need to talk to her
whoaa

Charleston, WV

#11 Mar 7, 2010
kylee has never done anything to me,but that fight was funny as hell!! i was right there in front of them.makenzy REALLY beat her ass!!!
yayayayay

Danville, WV

#12 May 24, 2010
well that bitch can't keep her mouth or legs closed so she got it gooooooooooood!!!!
dragonfly sc

Charleston, WV

#13 Jun 22, 2010
u can talk shit about kylee but she is a eversole and we always come out on top!! so later in life when all these bitches r making your life hell just remember u r better then them and they will be stuck up that hollow doing nothing with there life and u will be doing great things and i no u will sweetheart u have to much of me in u so dont worry about what they say about u they just dont have anything elsa to do and they r jealous
love u kylee
cindy.jo
1 post removed
ally

Charleston, WV

#15 Jul 22, 2010
kylee is not a bad person me i like kylee u people r just jelless caulse u cant lok like her so 4 all of u lil bitch git a life an live her alone
bitch

Charleston, WV

#16 Sep 27, 2010
yayayayay wrote:
well that bitch can't keep her mouth or legs closed so she got it gooooooooooood!!!!
sure u have room to talk take a good look at your self before u talk about other people
STARFIRE

Elkview, WV

#17 Oct 24, 2010
SHE IS A AWFUL PERSON AND HER DAY WILL COME
SAVANNAH BROWN

Oak Hill, WV

#18 May 25, 2012
I for one love kylee, she is by far the bestest friend I've ever had. half of the crap said about her is spread by idiotic beings who are just jealous of how pretty she is. get a life. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Frump 1,497
Ronald Adkins Katie adkins (Dec '15) Aug 20 Knows what is goi... 4
What Do You Think Of Steven Meaner? (Aug '11) Aug 14 Family 25
Mad Dog White Aug 7 Jimmy 1
Angel Rice (Aug '11) Aug 6 Tom Clark 14
Patty Puckett (Apr '15) Jul 30 Momymom 13
Hey Jul '16 Hey 1

Van Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance