created by: MagnoliaWarbler | Sep 30, 2011

West Virginia

4,645 votes

October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Bill Maloney
  • Earl Ray Tomblin
  • Bob Henry Baber
  • Marla Ingels
  • Harry Bertram

Comments (Page 256)

Showing posts 5,101 - 5,120 of5,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frank

Meridian, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
This has NOTHING to do with this subject whatsoever
I know, I an just trying to get in front of as many people as I can
Caren

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Vote for Maloney!!!
happy

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

VOTE Joe Manchin the best for the job!!!!!!!
happy

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

VOTE for Earl Ray Tomblin good guy.

“Admiral Lite Bulb, CR Navy”

Since: Feb 07

Richwood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Sorry ! Dano !

I'll Vote Against Obama, Your Momma !
Tinkerbella

Great Cacapon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

We need to pass a law that all Republicans need to be Spayed and Neutered!!!!:)
2 posts removed
way

Craigsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

all the way
Disgusted From Delbarton

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

We don't need Baloney in the Gov office - we want Tomblin. I would rather have a half ass Democrat in office than a full- of crap Republican in anytime. Soo------ Tomblin has done some swing voting on things--- but hey-- that's what ya supposed to do "Once You Are In as GOV" ya supposed to rep all the people- and not just a few. You republicans should think about this too,instead of think that all the dirty ole Democrats are the same!
Disgusted From Delbarton

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

headsped1 wrote:
After watching the debate last night, Mr. Maloney's performance left me with a bad impression of him. He is nothing more than your typical stupid, wealthy and arrogant Republican candidate who thinks all of his money can buy your vote and provide him with all of the positions and power that he wants.I was very receptive to supporting the most qualified candidate prior to the debate, and Mr. Tomlin has earned my vote!
I never got to see it, but I am glad it turned out that way. Maybe everyone can see through the Smokescreen that the Republicans are running on. The coal mines are all going to be working "Just Like THere Was Never an Election" and it don't matter who gets in. You will see-=-This and all these scaretatics about laying coal miners off and shutting down mines-- is a Last Ditch Effort of the Big Coal Operator Republicans to get Tomblin, and not only him but Obama out of office. And you can quote me on that too
AlarmBelle

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

abbagoochie wrote:
<quoted text>
This state electing a repub gov is like showing dracula the cross. It wont happen is why we are where we are in this country. 80 years of ruin by the democrats. This election will not be close as wv folks cant get beyond the letter "d" in the alphabet. Too many on welfare with their hands out wanting their "freebies" from the democrats.
Sadly, you are correct! Democrats 'created' these lazy dependents and they are indebted to them for allowing it. These fools don't "look" for work; they look for ways to 'avoid' it.
AlarmBelle

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I an just trying to get in front of as many people as I can
Let me guess----Democrat right?? They can't seem to stay 'focused' on the issue or discussion at hand.
AlarmBelle

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

happy wrote:
VOTE Joe Manchin the best for the job!!!!!!!
This man says one thing and votes the other! No way!!! Typical Democrat.
AlarmBelle

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Tinkerbella wrote:
We need to pass a law that all Republicans need to be Spayed and Neutered!!!!:)
Want to know how ignorant democrats are? Your party is the party that 'aborts' murders your young before their born. Therefore, you are destroying any possible continuation of your own party. Now, that's funny...and ironic!!! I think it's great you all want abortions because eventually you'll all become the next animals on the extinction list. Good for the country!
Wideglide

Sutton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Jesse Johnson for Governor.
AlarmBelle

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Disgusted From Delbarton wrote:
<quoted text>
I never got to see it, but I am glad it turned out that way. Maybe everyone can see through the Smokescreen that the Republicans are running on. The coal mines are all going to be working "Just Like THere Was Never an Election" and it don't matter who gets in. You will see-=-This and all these scaretatics about laying coal miners off and shutting down mines-- is a Last Ditch Effort of the Big Coal Operator Republicans to get Tomblin, and not only him but Obama out of office. And you can quote me on that too
LOL. Democrats are too funny. Uh, it's a 'fact' democrats are shutting down coal mines. Are you for real? LOL. Do you actually read newspapers? Joe Manchin himself is upset that several mines have "Already" shut down. Take off your rose-colored glasses and put down the kool-aid...it's distorting your vision of reality. Obama himself stated in an interview with George Stephanopolous that HIS energy plan would shut down coal mines and if WV, KY, and TN kept them....we would "necessarily pay "Quadruple" energy prices. WV, KY, TN cannot afford quadruple electricity rates. So if you wish to not believe that.....it means you think Obama is lying. So, you tell me which is it? Is it true...or is Obama lying again??? Omg. Liberalism reeks of unintelligence.
AlarmBelle

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

happy wrote:
VOTE for Earl Ray Tomblin good guy.
Tomblin does nothing but give himself pay raises constantly. He's as incompetent as Obama. He needs to leave office permanently.
WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

AlarmBelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomblin does nothing but give himself pay raises constantly. He's as incompetent as Obama. He needs to leave office permanently.
You really need to be on some kind of medication or are you smoking wacky tobacky? If so go eat something and shout up.
hillbilly

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

AlarmBelle wrote:
<quoted text>
AND give the job too you.lol
cye

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

pep talk
what

Craigsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

who

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,101 - 5,120 of5,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Van Discussions

Search the Van Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 19 min C est moi 53,436
Clinton Camp (May '13) Mon Pam Doss 16
Stolen 4wheeler Jul 18 Looking 1
For rent Jul 18 New in town 1
Fake Facebook Christians (Jan '12) Jul 4 Kay 10
derkie and jordan Jul 2 Jack Mehoff 2
george workman (Dec '11) Jun 30 Cousin 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Van Jobs

•••