Posted in the Van Forum

Since: Sep 10

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 18, 2010
new to the area he seems nice but is he for real
Lonley Wolf69

Hansford, WV

#2 Sep 27, 2010
He is a great guy he would help any one if he could and as far as being real he won't lie to you at least not as far as I know of every one says he got a divorce and has a new lady friend that makes him really happy but I don't know about that I think he could use a better lady one that's going to treat him right and be there for him no matter what I think he could do alot better and and have a better looking one too because he is good to his ladies and to do what ever he can for them but he never gets credit for it.
Frank

Parkton, MD

#3 Jul 30, 2015
Lonley Wolf69 wrote:
He is a great guy he would help any one if he could and as far as being real he won't lie to you at least not as far as I know of every one says he got a divorce and has a new lady friend that makes him really happy but I don't know about that I think he could use a better lady one that's going to treat him right and be there for him no matter what I think he could do alot better and and have a better looking one too because he is good to his ladies and to do what ever he can for them but he never gets credit for it.

Punctuation is your friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr ejlester21 3,991
Corey Agosti (May '15) Feb 16 Hhehehehehe 2
Mad Dog White (Aug '16) Feb 15 Johnson 2
Colton Vint & Ryan Halley warrants for wanton e... Feb 15 Ron 5
Colton Vint (May '12) Feb 13 shonka 23
what the hell happened to Derek White Castle's ... Feb 11 ALIDA 1
dope heads (Jun '13) Feb 5 Kimberley 13

Van Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance