workmans in van and bob white

workmans in van and bob white

Posted in the Van Forum

just some one wondering

Ivydale, WV

#1 Aug 1, 2011
does any one know all of them especialy the ones involved in the fight on cazy?
hell on wheels

Charleston, WV

#2 Aug 2, 2011
yeah and im one of them
Psst

Huntington, WV

#3 Aug 5, 2011
hell on wheels wrote:
yeah and im one of them
Pssst...A P.O.S. On Stolen Wheels!!!Lol!!!Y'all Aren't Nothing But Bums That Take Y'alls Kids Food Stamps And Trade For Dope!! You All Needed That A.s.s. Whooping That You Got And Then Some!!!You Bunch Of Skank A.S.S. Dead Beats!!!Get A Job And Quit Living On Welfare!!!!
agree

Charleston, WV

#4 Aug 6, 2011
yes why dont you get a job and stop taking all of the handouts go to work
whatever

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 8, 2011
they all draw checks and food stamps and get all of the handouts they can get ahold of drugs flow out of there like the river
WORKMAN

Milton, WV

#6 Aug 13, 2011
just some one wondering wrote:
does any one know all of them especialy the ones involved in the fight on cazy?
NOT ALL WORKMAN ARE BUMS SOME OF US ACTUALLY GO OUT AND WORK FOR A LIVING YOU CANT JUDGE PEOPLE FROM WHAT OTHERS DO
WORKMAN

Milton, WV

#7 Aug 13, 2011
ALL OF US WORKMAN DONT SIT AROUND AND LIVE OFF WELFARE SOME OF US WORK FOR A LIVING YOU MUST NOT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THAT DONT INVOLVE YOU
jennifer workman

Peytona, WV

#8 Aug 14, 2011
look all you guys are stupid you wasnt there you dont know what happened so go to hell and as far as everyone wanting to talk shit about the welfare deal the only thing i get from there is child support for my oldest son and my husband RICKY WORKMAN does work so mind your own business .......... JEREMY WEEKLEY IS THE SPERM DONOR FOR 2 OF MY KIDS THAT RICKY TAKES CARE OF NOT JEREMY AND JEREMY IS ONE OF THE ONES WHO DID THIS SO YALL NEED TO GET YOUR STORIES STRAIGHT ON WHO IS A PIECE OF SHIT AND JUST FOR THE RECORD JEREMY RAY WEEKLEY IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!! JUST SAYIN .!.!.!.!!!
A Family Member

Ansted, WV

#9 Aug 18, 2011
jennifer workman wrote:
look all you guys are stupid you wasnt there you dont know what happened so go to hell and as far as everyone wanting to talk shit about the welfare deal the only thing i get from there is child support for my oldest son and my husband RICKY WORKMAN does work so mind your own business .......... JEREMY WEEKLEY IS THE SPERM DONOR FOR 2 OF MY KIDS THAT RICKY TAKES CARE OF NOT JEREMY AND JEREMY IS ONE OF THE ONES WHO DID THIS SO YALL NEED TO GET YOUR STORIES STRAIGHT ON WHO IS A PIECE OF SHIT AND JUST FOR THE RECORD JEREMY RAY WEEKLEY IS THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!! JUST SAYIN .!.!.!.!!!
well technically your a piece of shit too jennifer cas ur mother and sister is the ones that takes care of ur children and no ricky doesnt not work either both of yall are bum and yes jeremy does pay his child support whens the last time you seen ur kids anywayz?? and also is rachel doing ok after eating that trasadone and was fu*ked op for 3 day but you wouldnt let anyone call 911 cas you didnt want to get in trouble and btw yalls the ones that started that fight up there cuz yall pepper sprayed them but to bad yall gotcha asses whoop hahahahahaha 5 of yall and only 2 of them what pusses yall are and yall even had clubs tooo and still got whoop hahaha you fu8king piece of shit that dont give two shits about ur kids when it comes to you going to jail and them dying you are a decarce to boone co. you really need to get that nasty ass beat up agian you sorry excuse for a mother well i aint even gonna call you a mother cas you deff. aint one thats for sure
JUST WONDERING

Uneeda, WV

#10 Sep 8, 2011
Are we talking about the Workman's from twlight
agree

Danville, WV

#11 Sep 9, 2011
the kids are all pillheads and the parents are not the kids take and buy and sell and trade drugs but who really cares
1 post removed
Strange

Oakvale, WV

#13 Sep 12, 2011
If/when I thought my child was doing pills,that would be the limit. Also if the parents cared anything about there child they would call the law on everyone that sold. And if parents could get involved with sports,ETC, maybe we could clean this town up,so our children would not turn out living a life of hell.
Good Luck

Charleston, WV

#14 Sep 12, 2011
This Is Boone co. Good Luck With That One..It's A Small Town All There Is To Do Is Dope!!! The Kids Learn It From The Parents...
Maybe The Parents Should Watch Their Children better!!!!!!
1 post removed
Darth vader

Akron, OH

#16 Sep 28, 2011
It's the gossiping lot from twilight you can thank for tarnishing the workman name.
jennifer workman

Charleston, WV

#17 Sep 29, 2011
Darth vader wrote:
It's the gossiping lot from twilight you can thank for tarnishing the workman name.
what does that mean???
Pig Weekley

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Oct 3, 2011
Every Dog Has Its Day And Yours Is Coming Bitch =-)
1 post removed
jennifer workman

Bluefield, WV

#20 Oct 11, 2011
Pig Weekley wrote:
Every Dog Has Its Day And Yours Is Coming Bitch =-)
by the way the only dog that i know is you so guess what that means your day is coming you dog faced wh*re!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colton Vint (May '12) Jul 19 Backwoods law 39
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jul 12 snakes 4,163
what the hell happened to Derek White Castle's ... Jun 26 Michael 5
Kat and Victor Jun 23 Umwut 1
Where are the beautiful bisexual women Jun '17 ht ply tng 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun '17 freddy 1,771
Hillbillies @ Bulldogs (Nov '14) May '17 Mudlife 2

Van Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Mortgages