amber m busch
ryan woodall

Lima, OH

#1 Sep 5, 2011
Really u going to go to willshire get some of your things, then try tell my mom how much worse i was on bath salts!! wow u shoot them up and have sex for them!! ur new boyfriend is going to learn the hard way about you!! oh by the way wont be long u wont have custody of those two just like the one in columbus ashley u lost oh and how bout the other one u gave up for adoption!! i know im not perfect but i can admit that for you seems like you think u are perfect! u arent u do ur friends men and use people up!! have threesomes for salts or any drug!and as well u better wash them clothes be suprised what was to them!! state street huh!!
ber

Delphos, OH

#2 Sep 13, 2011
lmfao your a snitch ass bitch run your mouth some more! like anyone believes a damn thing u say
ryan woodall

Lima, OH

#3 Sep 13, 2011
ber wrote:
lmfao your a snitch ass bitch run your mouth some more! like anyone believes a damn thing u say
wow really think what u want lmao u can be with fat boy
instigator

Lima, OH

#4 Sep 13, 2011
no idea how u could call ryan a snitch; hes faceing 5 yrs; though people aleways think someone snitching
kara

Lima, OH

#5 Sep 13, 2011
wow, this same Amber bush who thinks shes god gift to men? everytime i see her at bar or public different man and all marked up from shooting up!! know for fact she sleep with whoe ever and where ever been to mandies and seen it few to many times!! All she has done is ruin people and use them just like they say karma will get her!! she does things and blames others
AMBEBUSCH

Centerburg, OH

#6 Sep 13, 2011
well we both know the truth ryan sit on here n act aLL innocent n badass then send me some messages tellin me how sorry u are n how much u love me blah blah you snitched n u know damn well the shit your sayin is some bullshit! but honestly i dnt give a fuck anymore im just sooooo glad to be rid of your crazy ass! n whoever thinks hes not a snitch think again i have the discovery pack to prove it!
ryan

Lima, OH

#7 Sep 13, 2011
right u crazy ass amber!! lets see it!! go lose two more kids!! i had chance to snitch not doing it!! wow messages u send them as well!! no one going do shit but talk so be queit untill someone wants step up and do sumthing!! discovery pack is when ur indicted well no you werent indicted!! so go learn the system, those kids need you amber!! not sorry for shit didnt do shit!! so so u go use chubs up
ryan

Lima, OH

#8 Sep 13, 2011
im the one who is indicted not you!! so whatever is always about amber!!
jill

Lima, OH

#9 Sep 13, 2011
GO take a few more wallets Amber!! And phones as well you set and blame woody for everything;well you sure arent no miss perfect by any means you are a scandolous women who will do anything to get a high wether that is break up a relationship,or whatever know him along time and he sure not going to snitch, all the guy does is talk good about you for most part and how he wishes things were like they used be for you to; bout makes me sick listening to him after knowing all youve done to the guy, he not perfect but he has a heart do you!!!
ang

Lima, OH

#10 Sep 13, 2011
nice Amber!! all kinds messages from you to ryan about missing him,meeting up, so not just him sending messages!!quit lieing!!
ang

Lima, OH

#11 Sep 13, 2011
ryan woodall wrote:
<quoted text>wow really think what u want lmao u can be with fat boy
ive hurt my family, and yours sure dont believe you!!!
ryan

Lima, OH

#12 Sep 13, 2011
dont you need an address for child support? just saying, not one bedroom after another,,,,,
bama

Lima, OH

#13 Sep 13, 2011
if i were to be a snitch id told about u stealing my wallet, useing or try useing my credit card and stealing phone, plus stealing phone from lady at bar and cash out her purse as well about other things so think again about that miss amber

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14 Sep 13, 2011
Bama bama bo-bama a fee-fi-fo fama a bee-bi-bo bama-BAMA!~ Bring on the overdoses! How 'bout everyone on this thread just shoot up and die already...geeesh!(did i just say that?)
Instigator

Lima, OH

#15 Sep 14, 2011
instigator wrote:
no idea how u could call ryan a snitch; hes faceing 5 yrs; though people aleways think someone snitching
Please do not use my username "Instigator".
By the looks of your typing skills, You're making me look like a complete Idiot.

I am the REAL Instigator. The comment I'm replying to Is just some fool trying to Impersonate me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Lives Murder 28 min Blacklivezmatter 11
Wetzel time 38 min Bingo 15
Middle Point Rd 52 min checker 5
megan and ian? hahahahhahaha 58 min smdh 1
Christians of VW: Why Don't You Obey Jesus? 1 hr Religion 101 124
New Sports Complex 1 hr Rebel 76
wondering 2 hr datruth 20

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance