OBAMACARE SUMMED UP IN ONE SENTENCE b...

OBAMACARE SUMMED UP IN ONE SENTENCE by a doctor

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
your government at work

Marysville, OH

#1 Oct 3, 2012
"OBAMACARE SUMMED UP IN ONE SENTENCE"
From a video posted on YouTube that shows Dr. Barbara Bellar speaking at a Women for Romney/Ryan rally last month:

"So let me get this straight. This is a long sentence.
We are going to be gifted with a health care plan that we are forced to purchase, and fined if we don't, which reportedly covers 10 million more people without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman doesn't understand it, passed by Congress, that didn't read it, but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we will be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese and financed by a country that is broke.
So what the blank could possibly go wrong?"
Get with it

Lima, OH

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Bla bla bla ask your self who invented this health care system. OH MY! it was Mitt Romney! Congrats you're an idiot to think it's not going to stick if obama gets booted out. Romney will ever so slightly change some things (which will amount to nothing) and then put his name on it and all of they hypocrite republicans will applaud for it.

Get your head on right.

Since: Aug 12

Highland, MI

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Get with it wrote:
Bla bla bla ask your self who invented this health care system. OH MY! it was Mitt Romney! Congrats you're an idiot to think it's not going to stick if obama gets booted out. Romney will ever so slightly change some things (which will amount to nothing) and then put his name on it and all of they hypocrite republicans will applaud for it.
Get your head on right.
WRONG!!
Get with it

Lima, OH

#4 Oct 3, 2012
abunchofpoop wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG!!
Well since you put it that way. Ya. I guess you proved to me that I was incorrect in my previous statement. Dumb A$$

Since: Aug 12

Highland, MI

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Get with it wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you put it that way. Ya. I guess you proved to me that I was incorrect in my previous statement. Dumb A$$
you are not worth my time!!! Bahahaha
inside the beltway

Deshler, OH

#6 Oct 3, 2012
your government at work wrote:
"OBAMACARE SUMMED UP IN ONE SENTENCE"
From a video posted on YouTube that shows Dr. Barbara Bellar speaking at a Women for Romney/Ryan rally last month:

"So let me get this straight. This is a long sentence.
We are going to be gifted with a health care plan that we are forced to purchase, and fined if we don't, which reportedly covers 10 million more people without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman doesn't understand it, passed by Congress, that didn't read it, but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we will be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese and financed by a country that is broke.
So what the blank could possibly go wrong?"
Doctors, hospitals and their greed ran the costs up in the first place. If not for that and some other factors, this whole thing wouldn't be necessary. I have 3 friends who are MD's. All became doctors because they wanted to make a lot of money - not to help people.
RomneyCare

Lima, OH

#7 Oct 4, 2012
Ummmm .. actually, Get With It is actually 100% correct. The "Obamacare" bill is the exact same bill from top to bottom as the Romneycare plan from when he was governor. Turn off Faux News and do a little research. Retard.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#8 Oct 4, 2012
Romneys bill didn't include taxing the sale of your house at 3.8% besides at least 22 other dumbass new taxes.
Obamny - Roboma

Gibsonburg, OH

#9 Oct 4, 2012
we are both the same person. We will have similar policy's. We are both fronts for corporate interests. The only difference is Oboma is a teleprompter reading lackey and Romney is the CEO

GARY JOHNSON 2012
Clockwork

Ruffs Dale, PA

#10 Oct 4, 2012
RomneyCare wrote:
Ummmm .. actually, Get With It is actually 100% correct. The "Obamacare" bill is the exact same bill from top to bottom as the Romneycare plan from when he was governor. Turn off Faux News and do a little research. Retard.
There is a little bit of a difference between applying a system like that to a state of 7 million people and applying one to a country of 311 million people. Socialist(not an insult) legislations like that tend to be more effective when applied to smaller systems. Also, more liberal states like Massachusetts may be more apt to accept plans like Romney's. You can't neglect a people's culture when thinking about these things.

Clockwork
Get with it

Mount Vernon, OH

#11 Oct 5, 2012
I see the ever so smart Udintbuildthat is here. Hmmm So when Romney (cough) wins tell me how cutting taxes further on the 1%, increasing military and foreign spending are going to reduce the deficit? That's right WE are going to lose our tax breaks and most likely we'll see ours go up. I guess middle class Romney supporters are pretty patriotic to willingly have their taxes raised. Even with that, the deficit isn't going to go down. There is no substance to either sides claims that they're going to reduce spending!

I don't like obamacare but Romney will not get rid of it. So someone on here please tell me how you're going to disregard that fact when/if romney is in office?

Gary Johnson 2012!

Since: Aug 12

United States

#12 Oct 5, 2012
Blehhh....... I'm just taking Nancy Balongas advice... Less go for it and see what happens....

Or was its: we have to vote for it to find out what's in it.

Yeah. That's the ticket. ;)

Have a nice day GR
a gypsy

Chatsworth, CA

#13 Nov 4, 2012
Homestly..

I think obama and romney are both full of it..

This contury got destoryed by greed.. And your better off moving to canada
Get With It

Butler, OH

#14 Nov 4, 2012
The only reason Romney didn't raise taxes in Mass. is because he has the FEDERAL GOV'T help fund it! People who think different are just stupid or too lazy to find the truth.
Just

Mount Vernon, OH

#15 Nov 4, 2012
All employers will be mandated to provide health insurance to all part time and full time workers. Resulting in huge lay offs. I guess it doesn't matter to all you non working Obama fans.
Perplexed

Deshler, OH

#16 Nov 4, 2012
96% of small businesses have fewer than 50 employees making them exempt from the new law.
Get With It

Butler, OH

#17 Nov 5, 2012
Perplexed...you know tea baggers don't like facts ugh!!!!
lol

Medina, OH

#18 Nov 5, 2012
Just wrote:
All employers will be mandated to provide health insurance to all part time and full time workers. Resulting in huge lay offs. I guess it doesn't matter to all you non working Obama fans.
"All" is incorrect. Please at least know and understand what you're talking about before you speak. You're misinformed.
WardenOut2Lunch

Deshler, OH

#19 Nov 5, 2012
Perplexed wrote:
96% of small businesses have fewer than 50 employees making them exempt from the new law.
And retards like perplexed think businesses are static, and never grow. Lord, please help these liberal, inbred hillbillies. Please.
Get with it

Lima, OH

#20 Nov 5, 2012
Only one more day people. If Obama wins then the teabaggers will cry that he cheated. If romney wins then you're still F*&%@d. trickle down economics don't work. I say lets go back to tax rates that the Lord and Savior of the GOP Regan had. that's some real "socialism" there! Haha you people that watch fox are the most ignorant people. you listen to your boob tube and think what you hear is true becasue they back up your fear and loathing for things you don't understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VW City snow plowing 1 hr Tired Tina 74
Donald Trump 3 hr Donald J Trump 81
nra 4 hr nra 7
Fake Bews Award 4 hr Donald J Trump 28
The new business downtown 6 hr Dr Phil 131
sycamore 7 hr right 3
lightning bolt (Feb '15) 9 hr Mr-Macob 24
Court Calender 17 hr Bud 20
Liberty? Thu Robolard 44

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages