Complete Democrat Corruption

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

United States

#1 Jun 7, 2013
Sarah Murnaghan is a 10 year old girl who will die without a lung transplant. The only lung on tap is an adult lung, and HHS guidelines forbid the use of adult lungs on child recipients because of high mortality. Miss Murnaghan’s father is not a Democratic bundler. Miss Murnaghan has never brought down a Fortune 500 company through the use of mass nuisance suits.
.
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius refuses to waive the regulation forbidding the transplant, even though Miss Murnaghan’s doctors believe she has a good chance of surviving the transplant (and no chance at all of surviving without it).
.
This bit of news got its only real play in conservative media.Today, a 10 year old girl is being sentenced to death because she is not rich and is not a Democratic donor of fantastic proportions.
.
The stones cry out for reporting on this. Right now, the Washington Post should have reporters all over this story and the easy comparison — and they should be asking if there are other Fred Barons out there. They should be asking if there are other agencies and processes where the wealthy and powerful have been given a free pass, while the weak and poor suffer.
.
We know that the IRS, at least at a certain level, targeted conservatives, pro-lifers, and Israel backers for extra scrutiny. We know this because the IRS admitted it. Those same allegations, made by conservatives for over a year, were ignored by a media too compliant with the ruling party.
.
This is what liberal bias is like. It’s not shading, it’s not playing up the Democrats against the Republicans. It is ignoring the stink of corruption from Democrats and government in general, because they can’t be wrong. It is about systemic corruption that goes unreported.
.
http://www.redstate.com/2013/06/05/the-real-d...
VW Viewer

United States

#2 Jun 8, 2013
Udint, I am as conservative as anyone, but I disagree with you in this case.
First, this is not a political issue (By the way, a court order did have her name put on the adult list). It is a medical issue, and sad as it is, this girl is going to die.
She has cystic fibrosis, which has destroyed her lungs. A transplant would extend her life for a few years. Then those lungs would in turn be destroyed by the same cystic fibrosis. A further could then be performed, which could extend her life a few more years.
But there is a limited number of transplants available. Giving her the lungs would mean another person would not get them, and that other person might have been able to use those lungs for a long healthy life, something this little girl has no chance for.
To give this girl the transplant means another person has to die. So that she can live for a couple more years, stuck in a hospital bed.
I'm glad that I don't have to be the person to say no to her. I'd probably rather rip out my own lungs to give to her. But she cannot live a normal life any which way, and I suspect she knows it, too. The best thing to do is give her all the love and comfort we can until she passes.
I signed the donor card on my drivers license. Did you?

Since: Aug 12

United States

#3 Jun 8, 2013
Yep!.
And the point was, if you read the article, was that why does Nancy Pelosi get to fast track some cancer medication for a fat cat democrat donor.
.
They part of the article I pasted is what pisses me off the most. How the hell can Kathleen Sabelius be a one person death panel in this case. And this is just a preview of what's to come.
.
I predicted this before the low information voters voted to renig. And no I didn't spell that wrong. What the hell makes low information voters think anything will change as far as healthcare goes? Their doce' will be pulled and if they aren't fat cat donors to the correct political movement...... sorry but that's a big F you if you think yer getting anything to save your life or even extend it. Sounds all good since this girl isn't family and she's just someplace in fly over country out of sight and out of mind.
.
Maybe by the time this little girls lungs are destroyed by cystic fibrosis again maybe the cure will be discovered...... oh what the f was I thinking? Caesar obamus is working xtra hard to destroy any incentive to find the cure.
Rush Says

Van Wert, OH

#4 Jun 8, 2013
Wow Kenne, you're really grabbing at straws here, aren't ya...
BTW, aren't you gun toting hicks basically in favor of letting the state execute mentally handicapped people?
VW Viewer

United States

#5 Jun 8, 2013
Rush Says wrote:
Wow Kenne, you're really grabbing at straws here, aren't ya...
BTW, aren't you gun toting hicks basically in favor of letting the state execute mentally handicapped people?
Only if they are Democrats.

Just kidding.

Only Democrats are in favor of killing innocents.
Rush Says

Van Wert, OH

#6 Jun 8, 2013
VW Viewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if they are Democrats.
Just kidding.
Only Democrats are in favor of killing innocents.
Weird, it's usually you "conservatives" who are just itching to throw kids into one pointless war after another for corporate profit.
But this one poor kid has a terminal illness, so all Dems must be the Devil, and Obamacare has already failed. Morons...
We probably won't find a cure anytime soon either, because you braindead creationists like to ignore the fact that science even exists.
Oh, "God works in mysterious ways". Yep, that explains everything, and it places the blame on someone else, right???
idiots

Mansfield, OH

#7 Jun 8, 2013
Rush Says wrote:
<quoted text>Weird, it's usually you "conservatives" who are just itching to throw kids into one pointless war after another for corporate profit.
But this one poor kid has a terminal illness, so all Dems must be the Devil, and Obamacare has already failed. Morons...
We probably won't find a cure anytime soon either, because you braindead creationists like to ignore the fact that science even exists.
Oh, "God works in mysterious ways". Yep, that explains everything, and it places the blame on someone else, right???
You should talk about someone wanting to kill children. You liberals are nothing but a bunch of baby killers. You have doctors who bungle abortions and then murder the innocent babies after they are born by decapitating them.

You and your ilk have murdered tens of millions of children in the last few decades.

How do you ever sleep at night? Do you ever have nightmares about all of the innocent children you have supported the murder of? Do you ever hear the cries of children?

Keep you democratic talking points to yourself. All you and yours do is lie and the truth is not found within you.
Rush Says

Van Wert, OH

#8 Jun 8, 2013
Aww, thanks for proving my point about braindead creationists, Zebra.
Why don't you hit us with a few quotes from your broken Book?
If we all pray hard enough and sing Kumbaya, maybe Superjesus will ride down in his golden chariot and cure your inflamed hemorrhoids... LOL

Since: Aug 12

United States

#9 Jun 8, 2013
We know what to expect from rushsays.
Pretty much the only thing keeping rushsays from commenting on the gubment keeping doce's on everyone is he knows there might come a day that dems aren't in control of it.
.
Otherwise hed be straight up a for doce's on everyone and referred to prior to getting precious gubment healthcare. So as to get the official stuff or the bootleg stuff.
.
Just like he loves the idea of rubbing out political opponents using the doce mined by the supercomputer near Salt Lake Utah.
.
Hitler had doce's on anyone suspicious. How conveniant one will be available on every single person now.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#10 Jun 8, 2013
Rush Says wrote:
<quoted text>Weird, it's usually you "conservatives" who are just itching to throw kids into one pointless war after another for corporate profit.
But this one poor kid has a terminal illness, so all Dems must be the Devil, and Obamacare has already failed. Morons...
We probably won't find a cure anytime soon either, because you braindead creationists like to ignore the fact that science even exists.
Oh, "God works in mysterious ways". Yep, that explains everything, and it places the blame on someone else, right???
Dems will be spending money on IRS douchebags line dancing and making star trek spoofs instead of finding a cure for anything.
Rush Says

Van Wert, OH

#11 Jun 8, 2013
Owned^^
Property of Rush Says.
iknow

Bellville, OH

#12 Jun 8, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
We know what to expect from rushsays.
Pretty much the only thing keeping rushsays from commenting on the gubment keeping doce's on everyone is he knows there might come a day that dems aren't in control of it.
.
Otherwise hed be straight up a for doce's on everyone and referred to prior to getting precious gubment healthcare. So as to get the official stuff or the bootleg stuff.
.
Just like he loves the idea of rubbing out political opponents using the doce mined by the supercomputer near Salt Lake Utah.
.
Hitler had doce's on anyone suspicious. How conveniant one will be available on every single person now.
coke head drunk gw bush turned the country to shit in 8 years, and you should be under suspicion, along with all the obstructionist republicans. thank goodness the USA is back on the right track!
Tyrone

Bluffton, OH

#13 Jun 8, 2013
You posting this sh*t but we don't care. get a job you bum!

Since: Aug 12

United States

#15 Jun 8, 2013
iknow wrote:
<quoted text> coke head drunk gw bush turned the country to shit in 8 years, and you should be under suspicion, along with all the obstructionist republicans. thank goodness the USA is back on the right track!
Typical know nothing low information hyper partisan.^

Since: Aug 12

United States

#17 Jun 11, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain to me how a Tea Party American like ouThat's justf justifies always supporting the Communist Chinese against your own people!? You worry a LOT about American tax dollars going to help other Americans! That's "socialism" and equals "BAD"!!! But when someone points out that China has ridden on the shoulders of American dollars and American lives lost in Iraq to make an oil deal, you think that's very admirable! You are far from the super-patriot you claim to be!!!
The people that voted for democrats are by far the ones hurt by higher gas prices. For Conservatives it just means rearranging our personal budget.
.
So why is it so unpatriotic to point out the irony? Thanks to democrats, china is yielding the benefit of all our military's fine work. Why anyone would still vote for a dumbass democrat I'll never know.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#18 Jun 11, 2013
just sayin wrote:
...as Fista pointed out, the Tea Party will do down in history for taking down the well established GOP...and sadly, their people stood by and allowed it to happen! Nice claim to fame there, tho! lol
.
George Bush is who highjacked the conservative party and bastardized it into socialism with sawed off lil pricks like John McCain.
.
Go on and spin it to your hearts content but what is even more clear is how marxists highjacked your party and now you like them even more.
Rush Says

Van Wert, OH

#19 Jun 12, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
.
George Bush is who highjacked the conservative party and bastardized it into socialism with sawed off lil pricks like John McCain.
.
Go on and spin it to your hearts content but what is even more clear is how marxists highjacked your party and now you like them even more.
Let's see here...
Ya said Bush, socialism, made a penis reference, said "spin"(LOL), and marxists. All in the same post, even.
Add to that the fact that you fantasize about torturing small animals, and it pretty much equals up to you being a COMPLETELY unhinged psychopath.
In other words, yer a typical yorkie teatard.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#20 Jun 12, 2013
Lets see....
.
Democrats terrify Hispanics into thinking they’ll be lynched if they vote for Republicans, and then turn around and taunt dumbass moderate. epublicans for not winning a majority of the Hispanic vote.
.
This resonants strongly with RINO Repubs.(Proposed Republican primary targets: Sens. Kelly Ayotte, Jeff Flake, and Lindsey Graham)
.
Explains why Republicans are devoting all their energy to slightly increasing their share of the Hispanic vote while alienating everyone else in America. It must be fun for libtards to manipulate moderate Republicans into focusing on hopeless causes. RINOs and moderate conservatives like John McCain deserve a truly painful death for falling for such douchebaggery.
just sayin

Lima, OH

#21 Jun 18, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
The people that voted for democrats are by far the ones hurt by higher gas prices. For Conservatives it just means rearranging our personal budget.
.
So why is it so unpatriotic to point out the irony? Thanks to democrats, china is yielding the benefit of all our military's fine work. Why anyone would still vote for a dumbass democrat I'll never know.
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text> Go on and spin it to your hearts content but what is even more clear is how marxists highjacked your party and now you like them even more.
Precisely THIS (statement above) is why it's illogical for you to constantly take the part of the Communist Chinese! You have done this not once, but on an ongoing basis! Even back when I would argue with you at the Kasich thread you praised China!...

...yet you call Dems and Obama a"socialists"/" marxists". I'm sure (in all your well read intelligence) you do realize Obama is "conservative" on the scale of the globe.(Of which China is definitely a part .) "Conservative" politicians in nations like Brittan are actually far more liberal then Obama! So when you so loosely throw words like "socialist" and "marxist" around, yet continually praise true authentic "communists" in this world, it only proves your use of these words regarding Dems in this country is simply hyperbolic nonsense! If you sincerely believed what you are saying, that Dems are "marxists" and that makes them UnAmerican, then how would authentic Communists in China be people worthy of your ongoing praise?

(Makes a LOT less sense than my remark, which you condemned, about "ho's with a work ethic". To that point...you really don't think there have been women with lofy life aspirations and a sincere work ethic who worked for awhile as "paid escorts" (aka, "ho's") to put themselves through law school, etc.?)
just sayin

Lima, OH

#22 Jun 18, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
The people that voted for democrats are by far the ones hurt by higher gas prices. For Conservatives it just means rearranging our personal budget.
In all our bickering, that's high ranking as one of the dumbest comments you've ever made!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
illegals invasion 19 min isitreallythem 12
Black Angus coming to Van Wert 25 min willagree 8
Tom and Tonya Vinson 58 min tonya vinson 3
Ferguson Missouri 2 hr voteforpedro 45
Income Tax up?=Pay Raise 2 hr Bad_Sheep_Dont_Fo... 12
Humane Society Decision 14 hr Steve Rusk 13
Rural King 19 hr Just 16
Van Wert Dating
Find my Match

Van Wert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Van Wert News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Van Wert

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:42 am PST

NFL11:42AM
Injury roundup: Jordan Cameron practices, day to day
NBC Sports12:05 PM
Devon Still refutes claims he's not paying child support
Yahoo! Sports12:21 PM
Gordon says he felt alienated during suspension
NFL12:34 PM
Fred Jackson has 'no respect' for Donte Whitner
Yahoo! Sports12:44 PM
Devon Still calls child support story "untruthful"