Frickers threads disappearing

Frickers threads disappearing

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The greatest

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2011
So what's up with that? Looks to me that some higher ups with Frickers do not like the negative publicity they are getting on this website and are having the threads removed. I'm sure it won't be long before this one is gone as well but I'll just post another.
They deleted the one where I said that the reason kids eat free is probably because most good parents won't be taking their kids there. The waitresses dress very skimpy. They are even having a bikini day coming up. Nice. Just what I want van wert hepatitis c girls serving my food. Ha. Jokes aside it's just not a very family friendly environment.
So how long do you think Frickers will last? I give it a year maybe two tops. It's on the wrong side of town, it's not that great, and it's in a dying drug induced town that most businesses are trying to get out of.
So I say a year or two before they close and about a month before it becomes a local hang out for all the town drunks and idiot ufc fans.
hazy crazy dude

Spencerville, OH

#2 Jun 29, 2011
This thread will be deleted in 5..... 4...... 3...... 2...... 1.......... Boom!
hey hey hey

Westerville, OH

#3 Jun 29, 2011
Yeah, I didn't really think about it at first but if it's a sports bar and the waitresses are dressed skimpy (and from what I've heard I sure don't want to see these girls like that, let alone my kids) then it's probably not the best place to take kids. I've heard that they hired a bunch of girls for servers that are known druggies and just nasty. Why? Are any of them good looking? I don't know for a fact what types of girls these chicks are but a lot of people are saying they are trashy and nasty. Any truth to this?
eww

United States

#4 Jun 29, 2011
There is a lot of truth to that actually. Maybe they will weed out those types or maybe they won't. Either way I would never take myself or my kids if I had any to that place. Business will no doubt die down lol this town is just so lame that a new sports bar is big news lol.
Voice of Reason

Fredericktown, OH

#5 Jun 30, 2011
The greatest wrote:
So what's up with that? Looks to me that some higher ups with Frickers do not like the negative publicity they are getting on this website and are having the threads removed. I'm sure it won't be long before this one is gone as well but I'll just post another.
They deleted the one where I said that the reason kids eat free is probably because most good parents won't be taking their kids there. The waitresses dress very skimpy. They are even having a bikini day coming up. Nice. Just what I want van wert hepatitis c girls serving my food. Ha. Jokes aside it's just not a very family friendly environment.
So how long do you think Frickers will last? I give it a year maybe two tops. It's on the wrong side of town, it's not that great, and it's in a dying drug induced town that most businesses are trying to get out of.
So I say a year or two before they close and about a month before it becomes a local hang out for all the town drunks and idiot ufc fans.
It's people like you who are a big part of Van Wert's problems. If you don't like it here then MOVE. It's not like we need you living here. The air might smell a little better around here if we get rid of trash like you.
not quite so fast

Wapakoneta, OH

#6 Jun 30, 2011
hazy crazy dude wrote:
This thread will be deleted in 5..... 4...... 3...... 2...... 1.......... Boom!
The one about All-Tell went way faster.
not quite so fast

Wapakoneta, OH

#7 Jun 30, 2011
not quite so fast wrote:
<quoted text>The one about All-Tell went way faster.
can't find the tread about the Times Bulletin either. Tell the truth about a business and your post gets removed; gossip and spread rumor, it's kept,?????
not quite so fast

Wapakoneta, OH

#8 Jun 30, 2011
apologies just found the news one.
knight

Wellington, OH

#9 Jun 30, 2011
wow...im a parent too and bikini day? if that is the case then they need to have that day be only 18 and up can enter bc as someone said "family oriented" i really doubt my two children under 10 wanna see that.
Yo Mama

UK

#10 Jun 30, 2011
knight wrote:
wow...im a parent too and bikini day? if that is the case then they need to have that day be only 18 and up can enter bc as someone said "family oriented" i really doubt my two children under 10 wanna see that.
I'll bet if you have a 10 year old boy, he will want to see it, but won't tell mom that.
knight

Wellington, OH

#11 Jun 30, 2011
They are both girls,and no only if he had a perverted father like you!
sureucan

Lima, OH

#12 Jun 30, 2011
Good to see parents taking responsibility for their kids. Nothing wrong with any business doing what they think is right for them as long as long as it's legal. And, nothing wrong with parents saying that's not right for my kids. Not all people parent the same way -- or at all.
knight

Wellington, OH

#13 Jun 30, 2011
u saying i dont parent at all...if I did have a boy he would be at least 13-14 before he went to a place like that.
hey hey hey

Westerville, OH

#14 Jun 30, 2011
I think sureucan was saying that it seems like you DO take responsibility for your kids because you said you wouldn't let them see girls in bikinis. They probably said some don't parent at all because some parents just don't seem to care what their kids are exposed to. I definately wouldn't take my kids to a restaurant while that was going on. I agree that if they are going to actually do something like that they should make you have to be a certain age to get in on that day or something.
knight

Wellington, OH

#15 Jun 30, 2011
yes i wasnt sure which way it was leading...im fine w/ bikini day but w/ an age limit...i go to sports bars and even hooters but be a responsible parent to those othesr who arent and dont expose your children to that stuff....lol
hey hey hey

Westerville, OH

#16 Jun 30, 2011
Exactly!
sureucan

Lima, OH

#17 Jun 30, 2011
Yup. We're all on the same page here.
whoo

United States

#18 Jun 30, 2011
Well i don't see why parents are complaining about a bikini day so let me get this right your kids have never been to a beach pool pond with girls in bikinis if so why is this any dif ? Sounds like ppl are over reacting a bit ...
get out much

Columbus, OH

#19 Jun 30, 2011
This frickers is not going to.be much different than any other frickers. Same as bw3, hooters. Are you going to take your kids to those places after 10 pm. Hell no. Do you think the waitresses are going be surving food wearing stripper clothing?? Get a clue.
hazy crazy dude

Spencerville, OH

#20 Jun 30, 2011
When is bikini day? I need to hit that up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Hammons aka Trejo 1 hr True story 1
Frickers closing? 6 hr Here you go Ricky 61
I warned you 8 hr Vote For Me 19
News First house demolished in county land bank efforts 9 hr Hem 3
*Fiscally Conservative Responsible Voters Vote ... 9 hr Hem 122
News Ohio State Highway Patrol arrest 20 in three-da... Sat 2AFF 41
City officals wages Sat McDonald Von Drumpf 30

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages