Jennifer Burk Felony
LMFAO

Churubusco, IN

#1 May 8, 2012
http://thevwindependent.com/...

Jennifer Burk, 21, of Van Wert, was sentenced to three years of community control on a charge of trespassing in a habitation, a fourth-degree felony offense.

Burk must also spend up to six months in the Western Ohio Regional Treatment and Habilitation (WORTH) Center in Lima, a substance abuse treatment program conducted by the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction.

A 9-month prison term was deferred pending successful completion of her community control sentence.
mmmm

United States

#2 May 8, 2012
I saw her the other day and she looked about three months pregnant!
LMFAO

Churubusco, IN

#3 May 8, 2012
Wow... Just what she needs. Another child that she doesn't take care of.
really

Lima, OH

#4 May 9, 2012
LMFAO wrote:
Wow... Just what she needs. Another child that she doesn't take care of.
Wow really Lela? Like you have room to talk about poor mothering skills! LMFAO

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 May 9, 2012
Excuse me? That isn't me, but thanks! I have better things to do then think about her ass let alone make a thread about her. I personally don't care enough. Sorry!
LMFAO

Churubusco, IN

#6 May 9, 2012
You 'really' are a fool. Nuff said.
fkdk

United States

#7 May 10, 2012
Trashy Trashy girl, she just needs to be locked up for a long time
Tronos

Paulding, OH

#8 Aug 21, 2012
Jen is a good lady she has made mestakes in the past and is trying to get her life back together I think she is doing a good job on it. She is getting her head on stright and persueing to be a good mother and so far on what I seen she is doing a very good job so back off her.
lmao

Highland, MI

#9 Aug 22, 2012
Sounds Like you make the same "mestakes" as her.. WORTHLESS piece of trash.
smh

Highland, MI

#10 Sep 2, 2012
Bitch deserves everything she gets. So glad another worthless piece of shit is off the streets.
wow

South Lyon, MI

#11 Sep 2, 2012
You're all haters i hate this site i post the truth leave her alone and worri about your selfs bullshit problems lossers
u r nuts

Johnstown, OH

#12 Sep 2, 2012
smh wrote:
Bitch deserves everything she gets. So glad another worthless piece of shit is off the streets.
You cyber bullies are real tough on Topix aren't you. How pathetic you are. You need to get a life.
HAA

Lima, OH

#13 Sep 3, 2012
Lela you said you don't care enough, and you'd rather not ''think about her nasty ass'' but obviously you do if you clicked on the post that clearly said ''Jennifer Burk Felony''. Get real. & Also get a life and better your parenting skills, because they SUCK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marshas packin her stuff 53 min grass shaver 32
Resivoir 2 hr Jubilee 12
Where is Kim Thatcher's new baby ? 2 hr Joshua metcalfe 54
donna hough (Aug '11) 4 hr Wow 37
junky white mini van with blue stripe 4 hr Wow 7
What's that old lady probation officers name up... 4 hr Hmmm 5
Modern Christian views on sin 6 hr in god 62
Babette Stewart 7 hr lucky 14
assault on chetnu t st this morning somebody go... 7 hr it is true 12
More from around the web