“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Also, I can't remember his name for some reason but the detective dude standing there in there in the blue and black ... Was he always that fat? I don't remember him being that big.
the artist

Barberton, OH

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Are you stupid or just pretending to be? Take down that you "work for" anonymous on your Facebook account you idiot. You do the cause a disservice. The idea is for others to NOT know who we are. When your name is on the account is apparent you think you have some notoriety to gain. That is NOT the mission. We are sick of you posers.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#4 Jan 5, 2013
the artist wrote:
Are you stupid or just pretending to be? Take down that you "work for" anonymous on your Facebook account you idiot. You do the cause a disservice. The idea is for others to NOT know who we are. When your name is on the account is apparent you think you have some notoriety to gain. That is NOT the mission. We are sick of you posers.
You're the only poser I see around. Speak to @JustBatCat or @KYAnonymous if you need verification. My Facebook is private and the 'work for' thing is a joke because you can't literally 'work for' Anonymous as Anonymous doesn't really exist. Nobody knows my handle on Darknet and that's where I do a lot of what I do.
the artist

Barberton, OH

#5 Jan 5, 2013
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only poser I see around. Speak to @JustBatCat or @KYAnonymous if you need verification. My Facebook is private and the 'work for' thing is a joke because you can't literally 'work for' Anonymous as Anonymous doesn't really exist. Nobody knows my handle on Darknet and that's where I do a lot of what I do.
I am speaking with someone now. We are tracing through other sites. Some of you don't understand the severity behind this. You've been told and now have a choice. I will not speak to you again on here.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#6 Jan 5, 2013
the artist wrote:
<quoted text>
I am speaking with someone now. We are tracing through other sites. Some of you don't understand the severity behind this. You've been told and now have a choice. I will not speak to you again on here.
Oh please. You do realize that I know it's you who posting on the other threads about me right? Changing your name doesn't hide you. Dalton, Ohio is a fairly rare city for Topix to show as your IP location. So yeah, you fail. I wouldn't believe for a second that you're actually an ANON just from you're other posts but this one shows me that you're not too. There is no such thing as an Anonymous "poser" because there are no leaders. There's no way to "join". Anyone can be Anonymous you merely have to support their causes. I know some programming and I sorta specialize in hijacking people's social networks. Not that that particularly very hard to do or anything but the point is that you don't even have to know how to hack or how to program to be Anonymous. Anyways, nice try kiddo but you could have made it more believable had you masked your IP. Better luck next time. Another FYI, a real ANON would know all these things and wouldn't bother with something like this anyways. Seriously though it was a good try.:)

Oh and you'll talk on here again you just won't use that name.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#7 Jan 5, 2013
Also lol @ "we are tracing through other websites". Fail.
really

Cloverdale, OH

#8 Jan 6, 2013
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
Also, I can't remember his name for some reason but the detective dude standing there in there in the blue and black ... Was he always that fat? I don't remember him being that big.
That's funny. He asked the same thing about you. The difference was that we all agreed you have always been that fat.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#9 Jan 6, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. He asked the same thing about you. The difference was that we all agreed you have always been that fat.
Uh huh. Sure, I'll buy that.
trigger

Deshler, OH

#10 Jan 6, 2013
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
Wehage

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#11 Jan 6, 2013
No not Wehage. Wehage is alright for the most part.
really

Marysville, OH

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Jonathan R Murphy, Jr.,

Published: 5/12/2004

Van Wert man held in bomb threat case

Facebook Twitter Reddit Digg E-mail Print Rss
VAN WERT, Ohio - A 19-year-old local man is to appear in Van Wert County Common Pleas Court today after being charged with making a bomb threat last week to Van Wert High School.
Jonathan R. Murphy, Jr., was indicted on a charge of making false alarms, a fifth-degree felony. Police said a 911 call May 4 claimed a bomb had been planted at the school.
Officers found a suspicious bag in the junior high wing, and both sections of the school were evacuated. A bomb squad from the Lima police department later determined the bag was harmless.
Mr. Murphy was being held yesterday in the Van Wert County Correctional Facility.

No wonder you do not like the Police.
trigger

Deshler, OH

#13 Jan 6, 2013
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
No not Wehage. Wehage is alright for the most part.
Wehage is alright but that is him in the picture. He has put on weight along with a few other CO's that you may remember from when you were there....Roehm, McClure, Swander, Jones.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#14 Jan 6, 2013
I remember Jones and Swander and Wehage but Wehage is in a police uniform. I'm talking about the one off to the left in the blue shirt and black pants.
trigger

Deshler, OH

#15 Jan 6, 2013
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
I remember Jones and Swander and Wehage but Wehage is in a police uniform. I'm talking about the one off to the left in the blue shirt and black pants.
oh thats blackmore...officer gregs brother.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#16 Jan 6, 2013
trigger wrote:
<quoted text>oh thats blackmore...officer gregs brother.
Yeah that is it! Thanks man I couldn't think of his name for shit. I actually like Greg despite the DARE program.
knw

United States

#17 Jan 7, 2013
Greg is awesome:) my kids loved him in dare

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#18 Jan 7, 2013
knw wrote:
Greg is awesome:) my kids loved him in dare
He's one of the very very few good cops in Van Wert. The only negative mark I can name against him is his involvement with the DARE program. DARE has been proven not only to fail at its core mission but also to statistically make kids more likely to experiment with drugs. A lot of cities have stopped the DARE program altogether because of this. I don't know why it is but in my own opinion I kinda think that it has something to do with the outright lies they '"teach" kids about Marijuana and some other drugs. I don't know if kids have to get their parents to sign a permission slip to attend DARE classes or not but I don't think I'd want mine attending one way or another. I'm not sure yet if I'd go that route or if I will just tell her not to believe what she hears there and explain what propaganda is after she gets to see it firsthand courtesy of DARE. One last think about DARE (sorry for going on and on here but it's a subject I like to rant about whenever I get the chance) it's basically only implemented to try to get kids to snitch out their parents.
Blackjack

Paulding, OH

#19 Jan 7, 2013
Theres nothing wrong with Greg or Jeff Blackmore there doing there jobs the best that they can .
I'll back them men all the way .

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#20 Jan 7, 2013
Blackjack wrote:
Theres nothing wrong with Greg or Jeff Blackmore there doing there jobs the best that they can .
I'll back them men all the way .
Don't really know Jeff all that well but Greg is great. I'm not trying to dispute that. VWCS just needs to ends their connection with the DARE classes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Land Bank gives community relief from blighted ... 31 min growup 14
Problem with teachers in Van Wert ? 6 hr trent 40
Van Wert is nothing more then the good old boy'... 6 hr Goodness Me 2
nfl protests 7 hr Juice 88
dumb snowflake quotes 9 hr Bow down Barry an... 3
on The View 11 hr funny 1
The House of Trump 12 hr D J T Jr 90
The new business downtown 19 hr Joe Jared 45

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web