First Prev
of 3
Next Last
come on

Sycamore, OH

#45 Aug 11, 2012
hum wrote:
<quoted text>
There is guy on guy sex in prisons because there are no women available and these guys have a sex drive. Also, it is about control and violence, not homosexuality. When these guys get out of prison they go right back to heterosexual sex..... unless they were closeted gays to begin with.
So you're saying that being Gay is a choice? Makes sense to me.
hum

Lima, OH

#46 Aug 11, 2012
come on wrote:
<quoted text>So you're saying that being Gay is a choice? Makes sense to me.
No.
I am saying that men in prison have no other outlet for their sex drive, plus they are probably violent to begin with.
If they were allowed to choose between having sex with another male inmate or a woman, 90% of them (statistically) would choose a woman.
Come on

Sycamore, OH

#47 Aug 11, 2012
hum wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
I am saying that men in prison have no other outlet for their sex drive, plus they are probably violent to begin with.
If they were allowed to choose between having sex with another male inmate or a woman, 90% of them (statistically) would choose a woman.
So, they are bi-sexual by choice depending on the circumstances? Interesting!
hum

Lima, OH

#48 Aug 11, 2012
Come on wrote:
<quoted text>So, they are bi-sexual by choice depending on the circumstances? Interesting!
You seem to be deliberately misunderstanding me. Let me put this in words you might understand. A horny guy will screw a hole in the wall if that is all that is available. If guys in prison only have other guys, that will do. When they get out of prison, they go back to their first choice, which is a woman.(Unless they are truly gay, which is not what we are discussing).
That does not make them gay or bi-sexual. It makes them desperate and violent.
Rev Cathy

Delphos, OH

#49 Aug 11, 2012
Very Well said.
hum wrote:
<quoted text>
There is guy on guy sex in prisons because there are no women available and these guys have a sex drive. Also, it is about control and violence, not homosexuality. When these guys get out of prison they go right back to heterosexual sex..... unless they were closeted gays to begin with.
butthole

Lima, OH

#50 Aug 11, 2012
are we out of the closet yet?
Straight guy

Lima, OH

#52 Aug 12, 2012
what did one gay sperm say to the other gay sperm? how do you find a egg in all this shit?
Concerned

Fort Jennings, OH

#53 Aug 12, 2012
hum wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be deliberately misunderstanding me. Let me put this in words you might understand. A horny guy will screw a hole in the wall if that is all that is available. If guys in prison only have other guys, that will do. When they get out of prison, they go back to their first choice, which is a woman.(Unless they are truly gay, which is not what we are discussing).
That does not make them gay or bi-sexual. It makes them desperate and violent.
Are you saying that they are like dogs that hump peoples legs, then? You seem to know quite a bit about this. Perhaps too much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obamas failed presidency 1 hr McDonald Con Drum... 18
A Typical liberal action 1 hr Pope Rush says 13
133 Bistro 2 hr RichardHill 24
Lincolnview Basjetball Loses Again 5 hr Positive thoughts 9
bird mouths 8 hr Starlaker 3
Pope Rush Aka Dave Hill 14 hr RichardHill 19
Sick of Anytime Fitness 16 hr buff 13

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance