Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#9722 Sep 27, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please tell us how the job numbers are formulated.
they are a brown number

you know....pulled out of a politicians azz.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#9723 Sep 27, 2012
Free Market Capitalist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, first of all, the nonfarms payroll does not include individuals who have stopped looking for work. If these people, which are in the millions, were included, the nonfarms payroll data and unemployment rate would be much higher than what is actually stated. Now, I am not suggesting that the Obama regime is behind this reporting, but this is how the numbers have been done for years. However, I believe Obama knows that the unempployment rate is much higher than stated and is lying when he speaks about the millions of jobs he has created.
See? You are talking about the unemployment rate. I wasn't talking about the unemployment rate. Run along.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#9724 Sep 27, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the market reacts positively when markets are good--even if not in the US which is our current situation as well since DumBama became President.
The stock market grew during our most terrible times. However, other world markets were picking up our slack--particularly China.
The US stock market is not a domestic market. It is worldwide. As such, multinational companies did very well in spite of our tribulations. This had absolutely nothing to do with DumBama. Like Bin Laden, the right place at the right time. Your generalizations don't work not to mention you have not pointed to one direct action by DumBama that had anything to do with the market.
"The market is good when the market is good." Brilliant.

If the market was where it was in September of 2008, you knuckleheads wouldn't be able to stop blaming Obama for it. Hell, you blame him for gas prices. It is officially the silly season.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#9725 Sep 27, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
One things for sure.... If you are bustin yer ass to make $40,000 a year now, and Ceasar wins in November, you might as well quit whatever you're doin and just go on the dole.
Yer gonna get that much in welfare foodstamps and healthcare benefits....
Why bother being a maker? Just be a taker.
Tell us more about when Ohio had 26 electoral votes.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#9726 Sep 27, 2012
This thread is proof of the lies and fiction media polls.

Kasich had ZERO chance of being elected.....remember?

Walker was going to be recalled by a landslide.
Recipe

Shippingport, PA

#9727 Sep 27, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
See? You are talking about the unemployment rate. I wasn't talking about the unemployment rate. Run along.
Pipe down, Dagmar.

“ I AGITATE LIBERALS”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

#9728 Sep 27, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
"The market is good when the market is good." Brilliant.
If the market was where it was in September of 2008, you knuckleheads wouldn't be able to stop blaming Obama for it. Hell, you blame him for gas prices. It is officially the silly season.
If the market was where it was in September of 2007, you knuckleheads wouldn't be able to stop blaming BUSH for it. Hell, you blamed him for gas prices. It is officially the silly season.
free

Sidney, OH

#9729 Sep 27, 2012
Oblame-a gets back in by way of a corrupt manipulation of the election process again by the Liberal Dirty Democrats, maybe a majority workforce tax revolt's in order. On Strike !
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#9730 Sep 27, 2012
free wrote:
Oblame-a gets back in by way of a corrupt manipulation of the election process again by the Liberal Dirty Democrats, maybe a majority workforce tax revolt's in order. On Strike !
that may occur
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#9731 Sep 27, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
This thread is proof of the lies and fiction media polls.
Kasich had ZERO chance of being elected.....remember?
Walker was going to be recalled by a landslide.
You are trying to rewrite history again. Kasich led Strickland in the polls and won the election by the same spread. What is it with you people?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2010/...

http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2010/...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#9732 Sep 27, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
This thread is proof of the lies and fiction media polls.
Kasich had ZERO chance of being elected.....remember?
Walker was going to be recalled by a landslide.
The recall election wasn't that long ago. How can your memory be so bad?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#9733 Sep 27, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The recall election wasn't that long ago. How can your memory be so bad?
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
it is not

Walker is Governor of Wisconsin after a failed recall vote.

He will be reelected as well.

your fantasy is what is wrong
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#9734 Sep 27, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to rewrite history again. Kasich led Strickland in the polls and won the election by the same spread. What is it with you people?
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2010/...
http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2010/...
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
no...Jr you are.

there are over 450 pages of this thread referring to the 2010 election.

can you find page 1-10?

ask your Mommy for help.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9735 Sep 27, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and just think.....the dow 6 years ago was over 14,000
just think........13 years ago the NASDQ was over 4000
the internet smoke vanished, and so did the NASDQ numbers.
so summing up whatever point you failed to make.....the stock market is down 6% from Bush.
if the Fed had not illegally bailed out industries....it would be down 60%.
The smoke of the fake Obama recovery is just about to burst in flames.
GM & Chrysler are dying on the vine.
The banks have gone rouge
and exactly whom would loan the USA money knowing it never will be paid back.
Precious metal prices up 40% under Obama because the Dollar is soon to be worth ZERO under his grand leadership.
Problem is right now with US Dollar still being so Strong against other World Curriencies except the EURO Right now doesnt help the US in Global Marxist Economy since no else can afford to buy anything especially anything Manufactured in the US or anything valued in US Dollars and if US is trying to sell products overseas nobody can afford anything from the US which is why the Trade Deficit is so high.

http://www.oanda.com/currency/strength-heat-m...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#9736 Sep 27, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it is not
Walker is Governor of Wisconsin after a failed recall vote.
He will be reelected as well.
your fantasy is what is wrong
Now, now. Don't try to move the ball. You said the polls indicated that Walker would be recalled by a landslide. That isn't true. You are allergic to facts.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#9737 Sep 27, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Problem is right now with US Dollar still being so Strong against other World Curriencies except the EURO Right now doesnt help the US in Global Marxist Economy since no else can afford to buy anything especially anything Manufactured in the US or anything valued in US Dollars and if US is trying to sell products overseas nobody can afford anything from the US which is why the Trade Deficit is so high.
http://www.oanda.com/currency/strength-heat-m...
our dollar is not worth as much as it was in 2008.

every time we print or borrow more, it is worth less.

when you say nobody abroad can afford American Products....you prove you have not been out of your county. Yes County.

In Mexico...last Christmas....Mexican Ford Dealers had brand new Ford Escapes on the lot with a sticker under $13,000 American Dollars.

Find one in America with in $10,000 of that price.

no air, power windows or seats, no anti lock brakes, no air bags, no EPA BS. no radio. no bluetooth.

just the basics.

above is an example of your blinded ignorance.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#9738 Sep 27, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
no...Jr you are.
there are over 450 pages of this thread referring to the 2010 election.
can you find page 1-10?
ask your Mommy for help.
There you go again. Your post just about an hour ago said the POLLS and the media claimed that Kasich was going to lose.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#9739 Sep 27, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now. Don't try to move the ball. You said the polls indicated that Walker would be recalled by a landslide. That isn't true. You are allergic to facts.
you are drunk on lies.
Every night for months the TV network was salivating Walkers loss; and deemed it so prior to election.
The Unions went all in.
They lost.
These are the facts Jr.
go clean your room.
Go away Chay

Bangkok, Thailand

#9740 Sep 27, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Saved the auto industry. Stopped the economic free fall. Stopped the massive monthly job losses. Oversaw 28 months of job growth. Ended the war in Iraq. Addressed the health insurance crisis. The market reacts positively when there is stability.
I would like to make some extra money. Who or what organization is paying you to write these types of replies? There can be no way any human being can actually believe the things coming from your keyboard. I don't blame you for responding the way you do for money. But if you actually believe what you are typing...may God have mercy on us all.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#9741 Sep 27, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are drunk on lies.
Every night for months the TV network was salivating Walkers loss; and deemed it so prior to election.
The Unions went all in.
They lost.
These are the facts Jr.
go clean your room.
I have never seen a poster deny their previous posts, change the subject in the middle of a discussion, and simply just make stuff up with the audacity that you do. It's pathological.(Now call me junior or tell me what you had for dinner to "put me in my place.")

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trick or Treating 5 min Curiousity 1
BIGGEST Drug Bust Ever 34 min curious 4
Karen Wannemacher 42 min know her well 15
Walmart returns 1 hr Wally 2
Fed Tax Revenues top 3 Trillion 1 hr fista cuffs 2
Van Wert Red Cross 1 hr Concerned 1
Middle Point fire station shelter 1 hr Whatup 5
They Stuggle 7 hr Mike 7
421 Jefferson Tue Daft 43
Runser article removed-and back Tue Joe Jared 52
Van Wert Dating
Find my Match

Van Wert Jobs

Van Wert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Van Wert News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Van Wert

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]