Van Wert Humane Society..The dog warden
Dr Gruntmaster

Mccomb, OH

#25 Feb 16, 2012
peta wrote:
Someone needs to get the mangy, diseased kitty lickers at orchard tree. Spreading their filthy lips all over each other in the parking lot and not washing their filthy paws. The dirty brown one needs a whisker trim and possible sexual gender reassigment surgery. The blonde one keeps hanging in the kitchen, In desperate need of some tuna patte and a good tounge punch in the fart box.
Is the dirty brown one Dustin Glossett?
Dr Gruntmaster

Mccomb, OH

#28 Feb 18, 2012
IpoopONu wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha could be. Just look for bags of heroin and a ugly female with him carrying a baby.
You're a funny guy.
to slim shady

Spencerville, OH

#30 May 30, 2012
the problem is, for anyone to get rid of him they need someone else to want the job
unbeliveable

United States

#31 May 31, 2012
i think its time for him to go , please all of us need to do something its is abuse, and neglect of animals shame on him is there something rolling i want to sign it also
Step UP

Thornville, OH

#32 Jul 9, 2012
Pretty sure there is many people willing to do his job. Another hot weekend and 6 dogs set in the kennels outside with no food or water while Rich is out DJing. Yes he has a right to a life but how hard is it to get a set of volunteers in there to do basic care for the animals while he is out drinking and cheating on how many wives now? There has been many willing to help but he never calls back or he stands you up when he is supposed to be there and not because of a dog related call! I have a friend who has done many things to try and get in there to help just to be shut down by Rich his hoe wife and the commissioners. Pretty sure it should be about the animals not popularity Van Wert is far behind in time when it comes to the animals. Why is there one person being warden and humane agent? I see a big conflict there! He can care less for the welfare of the animals as long as he gets his free house and pay check. He does nothing to promote the shelter hell he has both the free house and the shelter trashed but I guess that fits right into the new face of Van Wert. People need to look past the trouble it will be to get him out of there and look it as a benefit to the animals. maybe I will just open a shelter here in MiddlePoint I already do his job for free around here anyways.
really

Lima, OH

#33 Jul 9, 2012
He was at the campground last weekend. One of my Facebook friends posted about raccoons or something and they caught them and Rich was there to take care of it. Guess it depends on who you are if he helps or not.
citizen

Nashport, OH

#34 Jul 9, 2012
Step UP wrote:
Pretty sure there is many people willing to do his job. Another hot weekend and 6 dogs set in the kennels outside with no food or water while Rich is out DJing. Yes he has a right to a life but how hard is it to get a set of volunteers in there to do basic care for the animals while he is out drinking and cheating on how many wives now? There has been many willing to help but he never calls back or he stands you up when he is supposed to be there and not because of a dog related call! I have a friend who has done many things to try and get in there to help just to be shut down by Rich his hoe wife and the commissioners. Pretty sure it should be about the animals not popularity Van Wert is far behind in time when it comes to the animals. Why is there one person being warden and humane agent? I see a big conflict there! He can care less for the welfare of the animals as long as he gets his free house and pay check. He does nothing to promote the shelter hell he has both the free house and the shelter trashed but I guess that fits right into the new face of Van Wert. People need to look past the trouble it will be to get him out of there and look it as a benefit to the animals. maybe I will just open a shelter here in MiddlePoint I already do his job for free around here anyways.
I agree with you. The place looks shabby, even the property. As a taxpayer, I'm dissapointed and aggravated. That's ridiculous. I've also left messges to volunteer, never get a call back. I've even had to take a dog to the police station, because he wouldn't answer the phone. We've taken water down there previously for the dogs that are in the outside kennels. If he's not going to be committed and do it for the welfare of the animals. Then please give the job to someone who has a passion, intelligence and heart for it. The animals need protection.
Unconvinced

Fort Jennings, OH

#35 Feb 22, 2013
Rich Drunkenturd is useless, and gets the taxpayers money for doing next to nothing. Nice work if you can get it.
David L King

La Rue, OH

#36 Feb 22, 2013
Always take pictures or a video with your phone for proof.
jawdropped

United States

#37 Feb 23, 2013
Sorry to hear what people are saying about Rich. Last week Rich and I gave a dog a bath in his house which my daughter has since adopted. If you have a facebook account get on shelter pets of van wert.The Bosten terrier is the one Rich has helped save. He works with the shelter pets.If you call shelter pets they will also help with your complaints.
anonymous

United States

#38 Feb 24, 2013
I am glad to see other people are concerned about this problem as well and are taking action! For years I have called and stopped by trying to adopt and volunteer. Not only do I NEVER get called back but they are never open when I stop by even though the sign says they should be open during those hours. No food or water in the outside cages. I had to take home a dog tied up outside because he was so cold and dehydrated and I couldn't reach warden. This has gone on for too many years. Something must be done!
Cougar

Lima, OH

#39 Feb 24, 2013
Go to www.facebook.com/ShelterPetsOfVanWert
A couple girls on there are running that page with Rich and are trying to help out. Very nice page and if Rich isn't around you can call one of the ladies that run that group and they can help. They have helped me out a couple times.
FYI

Belle Center, OH

#40 Feb 24, 2013
They do not run the page with Rich they run the page themselves. Rich does very little to get the word out on the animals that come in there so these girls stepped up.
Cammie

Whiteland, IN

#41 Jul 25, 2014
Okay I didn't see any of u people standing in line to volunteer. None of you people cared in bit till it was published in the paper so stop complaining if u cared you would have been there
u cant read

Fredericktown, OH

#42 Jul 26, 2014
Cammie wrote:
Okay I didn't see any of u people standing in line to volunteer. None of you people cared in bit till it was published in the paper so stop complaining if u cared you would have been there
are you blind or didn't school teach you to read ? how did you manage to miss all the posts of people saying THEY did and ARE.

o and before you tell me to volunteer let me also remind you this man GETS PAID TO DO THE JOB NOT ME !!!!

HE ALSO LIVES IN A TAX PAYER FUNDED HOUSE FOR FREE !!!!!!!!!!

as a tax payer I think he should also be charged with destruction of public property and maybe even theft for the funds it will take to restore PUBLIC PROPERTY if he has trashed the property as people are saying.

if you haven't ever paid into the tax system stfu and go back to everquest or whatever mmo you escaped from.
BLACKLIST

Lima, OH

#43 Jul 27, 2014
anonymous wrote:
I am glad to see other people are concerned about this problem as well and are taking action! For years I have called and stopped by trying to adopt and volunteer. Not only do I NEVER get called back but they are never open when I stop by even though the sign says they should be open during those hours. No food or water in the outside cages. I had to take home a dog tied up outside because he was so cold and dehydrated and I couldn't reach warden. This has gone on for too many years. Something must be done!
Hmmm... Again nothing's been done for years!

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#44 Jul 27, 2014
Funny thing. When I pressed Ed about whether or not he received any letters to the editor on this subject, his response was to block me. Given the timeline and duration of this particular thread, it's obvious that he has, and chose not to publish.

The disease runs deep in this city.
BLACKLIST

Lima, OH

#45 Jul 27, 2014
anonymous wrote:
Hmmm.. This adopted boy was over 2 weeks ago to play with my dogs and visit me,he's doing great!

Just incase Rich was wondering where this one went.. No dead one on my watch there Richy!!
BLACKLIST

Lima, OH

#46 Jul 27, 2014
Joe Jared wrote:
Funny thing. When I pressed Ed about whether or not he received any letters to the editor on this subject, his response was to block me. Given the timeline and duration of this particular thread, it's obvious that he has, and chose not to publish.

I agree Joe.. It's not just Van Wert,our system and country is corrupt. We're being slowly programmed to be relied upon our Government for basic survival and thought. Leaving things to them to handle like leading a herd of cows to the slaughter house..

fista cuffs

Walnut, IL

#47 Jul 28, 2014
Joe Jared wrote:
in Eds defense, joe - you were being somewhat aggressive with him...he was kind enough to respond to your questions, but at a certain point it kinda sounded like you were putting him on trial...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WhoGotShot 14 hr Omg 6
Wind Power 18 hr Liberty twp milli... 14
Thanks To Obamacare, People Are Dying On Wait L... 18 hr Reeve Susk 12
pine lake (Apr '11) Mon TheMoreYouKnow 23
Hauntings (Feb '12) Sun Bob 43
Eaton attendance question Jul 22 Joe Blow 15
New fire chief Jul 19 GOFORIT 45

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance