Van Wert Humane Society..The dog warden

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 4, 2011
Something needs to be done.. a family member has been fantically calling the dog warden to see if he picked up his daughters dog who got lost while he was on vacation with his kids..and has got no reply. So..just today; he went over to the animal shelter..and what he saw made him sick to his stomach. He saw dogs with no food or water and a mother cat caught in a trap and her babies running around outside the trap. SOMETHING NEEDS DONE! PLEASE CALL THE VAN WERT COMISSIONERS TOMORROW AND COMPLAIN..THERE POOR HELPLESS ANIMALS LIFES ARE AT STAKE!
BIG MOMMA

Dayton, OH

#3 Aug 7, 2011
got ya coveredlk why dont you call the commissioners yourself?
BIG MOMMA

Dayton, OH

#4 Aug 7, 2011
why dont you call them yourself?
secret

Fort Jennings, OH

#5 Aug 7, 2011
got ya coveredlk wrote:
Something needs to be done.. a family member has been fantically calling the dog warden to see if he picked up his daughters dog who got lost while he was on vacation with his kids..and has got no reply. So..just today; he went over to the animal shelter..and what he saw made him sick to his stomach. He saw dogs with no food or water and a mother cat caught in a trap and her babies running around outside the trap. SOMETHING NEEDS DONE! PLEASE CALL THE VAN WERT COMISSIONERS TOMORROW AND COMPLAIN..THERE POOR HELPLESS ANIMALS LIFES ARE AT STAKE!
Really i was there on Thursday also and didn't see that and i also called and there was a death in the family. get real!!!
not his

Lima, OH

#6 Aug 7, 2011
not his family n he only met the drag queen twice !!!!!!!!
Pissed off resident

United States

#8 Aug 8, 2011
Rich=TURD
Truthfully

Dover, OH

#9 Aug 9, 2011
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>wow...sounds like u don't know jack shit!!! U don't even know who passed away...DUMBASS
Well considering it was his girlfriends brother, he was correct about it not even being Rich's family. Unless they have gotten married recently. Dont care one way or the other but hate when people talk out their a$$!
Ken

Lima, OH

#10 Aug 9, 2011
Sorry to say but I'm not the one talking out my ass!!! It was the other comment that was uncalled for. Maybe you need to read the post a little closer Truthfully!
no lie

Columbus, OH

#11 Aug 10, 2011
Why would there be a cat in a trap at his office. Wouldn't couldn't all the pets be put in the kennel.
got ya coveredlk wrote:
just sayin

Lima, OH

#12 Aug 11, 2011
If enough folks complain, maybe, MAYBE, someone will get off their @ss and investigate...I see undercover videos on tv all the time when animals are being mistreated...Has anyone thought of just watching the place,and showing what happens there? Almost everyone has a cell phone,and almost every cell phone has a camera, many that shoot video. If you want people to take notice, give them cold hard proof of how the animals there are treated...
opinion

Lima, OH

#13 Aug 11, 2011
last post was well said. unless know what goes on there and show proof who knows really? if you are so concerned, go to his higher ups and see where that takes you.

Since: Feb 12

Lima, OH

#14 Feb 12, 2012
got ya coveredlk wrote:
I know you posted this back in August but hopefully it will make people see that 98% of people complain about Rich. HELP THE ANIMALS!
swampmonkey

Mccomb, OH

#16 Feb 12, 2012
4TheAnimals wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you posted this back in August but hopefully it will make people see that 98% of people complain about Rich. HELP THE ANIMALS!
You are all bark and no bite. You've been talking about doing something for months. If you are going to do something, then do something.

Lima, OH

#17 Feb 12, 2012
Oh no, I've not been talking about doing something for months. I decided after researching to do something about it now. You think something can just be done at the drop of a hat? Trust me, change will come, give me & others involved less than hopefully 6 months & you shall see.

Funny how the Van Wert Humane page is now deleted off of Facebook. Wonder why that is? Trying to hide something are we? Too late my dear, too late.
will sign

Wapakoneta, OH

#18 Feb 13, 2012
We had a stray dog hollowing at our windows. It was also at the neighbors. Both of us called repeatedly and nothing was ever done.y neighbor and I caught the dog, drove it to dog warden's house. Tied it up and left and left a message on his machine that we did his job for him. Big waste of our tax money. Wake up

Lima, OH

#19 Feb 15, 2012
Great start on getting signatures, it's only a matter of time, tick tock, tick tock....
peta

Lima, OH

#21 Feb 15, 2012
Someone needs to get the mangy, diseased kitty lickers at orchard tree. Spreading their filthy lips all over each other in the parking lot and not washing their filthy paws. The dirty brown one needs a whisker trim and possible sexual gender reassigment surgery. The blonde one keeps hanging in the kitchen, In desperate need of some tuna patte and a good tounge punch in the fart box.
kitti_killer

Lima, OH

#22 Feb 15, 2012
peta wrote:
Someone needs to get the mangy, diseased kitty lickers at orchard tree. Spreading their filthy lips all over each other in the parking lot and not washing their filthy paws. The dirty brown one needs a whisker trim and possible sexual gender reassigment surgery. The blonde one keeps hanging in the kitchen, In desperate need of some tuna patte and a good tounge punch in the fart box.
bah ha ha these bitches are nasty ....
slim shady

Lima, OH

#23 Feb 16, 2012
Just wanting to know if anyone emailed that email adress on here alot of talk about the warden,someone gotta have proof on what he doing here,to get him out of being dog warden.I'm seeing talk about him shooting dog's and cat's behind at hobo juntion,hearing people complain they loose there animal's and he never return's call's back.Com plaint's about him wasting tax payer's money driving around town and sitting out at eaton..Complaint's about people saying they lost there dog then they contact the warden if they get a hold of him and he already put the animal down less than 24 hrs of having it not taking the the time scanning there ear for micro chip to find the owner's I know several people who complained of this!If anyone want's to fight this contact the comissioner office if it help's,or contact the email adress I seen on here to get the ball rolling to get him out of here!!
lol

Lima, OH

#24 Feb 16, 2012
oh trust me we are working on it....we need people to stand up and say this to the people that matter.....there is already a list of people that are finally doing something about him but the more the better....i realize it is hard to get him out of there bc of the way a person gets that job but we have the ball rolling all we need is for people not to forget about this and keep that ball rolling.....there is no way he should be allowed to keep his job....he absolutely does not fullfill the responsibilities he is trusted with.....everybody just needs to keep this a hot topic until something is done....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truly D'vine 2 min observer 2
bud robison & chet hamrick 17 min Ri Kay 6
Woman want to be a part of this religion 1 hr wiser dude 3
question for the atheist 1 hr in god 401
Where is Kim Thatcher's new baby ? 5 hr hey heyyy 36
News Hoghe estate auction sets new VW County high 8 hr Farm insurance guy 3
Middle Point vs Convoy 10 hr Pope Rush Says 16
Where is Joe Jared's Daughter? 12 hr Yep 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance