Ain't heard from him in years
bobo

Van Wert, OH

#3 Dec 27, 2012
his sister is Carrie Shriver ask her
SAD

Columbus, OH

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Karrie Schriver, has a sister, no brothers.
Friend

Rockford, OH

#5 Dec 30, 2012
He's in Georgia the last I heard from him a year or so ago
sad

Van Wert, OH

#6 Dec 30, 2012
good maybe he will stay there,did he go there to c his loser mom,poor guy never had a chance with her n his adoptive dad drunken kevin krick,but u would think his real dad (wesley wilson)raised him because he aint nothin but a thief,liar n woman beater,but i guess kevin is too so wtf,next he will molest n rape one of his kids like kevin did,hope he stays out of van wert!!!
sad

Van Wert, OH

#7 Dec 30, 2012
SAD wrote:
Karrie Schriver, has a sister, no brothers.
oh yes she does,n its chris,she has 3other 1/2 sisters too...her dad was a pos,n screwed who ever he could got them knocked up n left...hell theres probably more than that lol
sad

Van Wert, OH

#8 Dec 30, 2012
and his oldest boy Michael is dead was ran over while playin n the driveway,he was 3 yrs.old when he died back around 1970 or so...carrie is her fathers 3rd child,2nd daughter
sad

Van Wert, OH

#9 Dec 30, 2012
if u want me to keep going bring it ive known that family for ever,i lived with them n the 60s n im like family to all the wilsons to this day...
WTF

Wellington, OH

#10 Dec 30, 2012
If I was and still am close to the wilsons, as you say you are , I call you a POS for posting so much inside family stuff on a sight like this. And if I was a Wilson I would know who you are, and tell you to go to get lost.
lmao

Van Wert, OH

#11 Dec 30, 2012
wtf ever,if u didnt try to lie about her family the truth wouldnt b posted,n believe me the wilsons dont give 2 shits about her or any of wesleys kids,so i seriously doubt they tell nybody nything,n its no big secret anyways...lmao !!!
lmao

Van Wert, OH

#12 Dec 30, 2012
this is probably more info. then she has ever been told nyways,all she knows r the lies her mother has told her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Famous Quotes! Who said it? 25 min Mike 17
Rights 1 hr Valerie Jones 6
421 Jefferson 1 hr Mike 35
Runser article removed-and back 1 hr really Joe? 51
Karen Wannemacher 13 hr shocked 13
Van Wert Football 13 hr Buti 108
Why do you think they enjoy it 15 hr Rush Says 2
Krokodil in VW? Mon Sick of it 5
Van Wert Dating
Find my Match