Is Steve Beck of Dedicated Fleet good...

Is Steve Beck of Dedicated Fleet good to work for?

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Trucker

Lima, OH

#1 May 13, 2011
Just wondering about this guy.
ha ha ha

Lima, OH

#2 May 13, 2011
Heard last week that his wife left him. About time that someone got even with him. Wonder how he feels now. Eat some more Mc Donalds Stevie maybe that will make you feel better.
hazy crazy dude

Spencerville, OH

#3 May 13, 2011
Beck would screw over his own dad if he could to make a buck... I wouldn't trust him again.
Ex-worker

Lima, OH

#4 May 14, 2011
My husband worked for him and he treats you like dirt. Guess he wont act that way now since I see his wife left him. Good, maybe know he will have to get a job and quit using others.
george michaels

Centerburg, OH

#5 Jun 1, 2011
now you can grab your ankles and get what you been giving everyone else for years
Stevie wonder

Lima, OH

#6 Jun 3, 2011
Heard its not looking good for him, got the wife and boyfriend fired.Now thats not to smart Stevie, who is going to support you now....Oh McDonalds is hiring you can work for food.
Princess

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 4, 2011
Wow,someone finally screwed him, like he has done to everyone of his driver. The up-tight bastard deserves everything he gets. And another thing STEVE BECK DOES NOT OWN DEDICATED FLEET, 2 of his golfing "buddies" from Ft Wayne OWN it, Steve is JUST the MANAGER. He runs his mouth and lets everyone think he does, butt he is just a pawn to his "buddies", also his house is not his either, his "buddies" paid for it to be built. STEVE BECK is soooo full of shit that his nose has turned brown.
My opinion

Lima, OH

#8 Jun 4, 2011
Wouldn't trust anyone with the last name Beck! Especially if from defiance paulding area!
Truckin

Mansfield, OH

#9 Jun 4, 2011
Is this the same Steve Beck that worked for Ed Conrad and caused alot of problems for Ed?
Princess

Columbus, OH

#10 Jun 4, 2011
Yes, Truckin it is. It is the same Up-tight bastard that used to/still does bad mouth ed. But he is cut from the same cloth as Conrad. They are BOTH user/abusers of their drivers. And the driver is EXPECTED to worship the ground THEY walk on. The good news is the GOVERNMENT shut Conrad/Agler down, MAYBE they will investigate BECK, he has been known to do the same shady deals that Conrad/Agler done.
what ever

United States

#11 Jun 4, 2011
Steve bought out the guys from ft wayne a few yrs ago.He owns his co.
Truckin

Mansfield, OH

#12 Jun 4, 2011
what ever wrote:
So he bought out his partners a few years ago. If the public records at the County Recorders Office is correct, that's about the same time he paid off his house.($200+) If the trucking in dustry has such low profit margins, where's he getting all this money?
in the know

Centerburg, OH

#13 Jun 5, 2011
steve beck is a circus freak and a gay ask Black.
hazy crazy dude

Spencerville, OH

#14 Jun 5, 2011
what ever wrote:
No, he made an agreement to buy them out. He has yet to complete the agreement.
How does it feel now

Lima, OH

#15 Jun 6, 2011
Well I sure cant wait till he looses everything. Such an a**hole. He has always acted like he is better than you. Heard yesterday that he owns less and less of the golf course. But maybe thats good because he sure ruined that too. No more sugar daddys to keep you afloat? To bad get a real job and work like the rest of us.
hazy crazy dude

Spencerville, OH

#16 Jun 6, 2011
Is this where someone mentions his son, the law, and Mary Jane? Or shall we just sweep that under the carpet?
Needs more

Lima, OH

#17 Jun 6, 2011
Dont understand what you are saying hazy crazy dude. Give some more information about what you said. Hope he doesnt act like his slime ball dad.
hazy crazy dude

Spencerville, OH

#18 Jun 6, 2011
His kid got popped to marijuana... then the charges disappeared. How convenient is that?
Needs more

Lima, OH

#19 Jun 6, 2011
Daddy must of payed someone off with some free golf. Heard he tried to bribe the golf coach but it didnt work. SON quit playing golf and went back to Delphos.
chillin

United States

#20 Jun 6, 2011
You people are so full of crap! Are you making stuff up as you go or what? Really?Get your facts straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corey Evans 20 min Funny 45
marshas packin her stuff 1 hr grass shaver 32
Resivoir 2 hr Jubilee 12
Where is Kim Thatcher's new baby ? 2 hr Joshua metcalfe 54
donna hough (Aug '11) 4 hr Wow 37
junky white mini van with blue stripe 5 hr Wow 7
What's that old lady probation officers name up... 5 hr Hmmm 5
Babette Stewart 7 hr lucky 14
assault on chetnu t st this morning somebody go... 8 hr it is true 12
More from around the web