Next Last
ABC

Sycamore, OH

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Whats evryones thoughts on this guy
crazy

Marysville, OH

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Hey there idiot, why are you trying to solicit negative comments against him? If you have a problem with him you should go and talk with him. That is what a mature person would do.
mr october

Lima, OH

#3 Nov 21, 2012
good man, hard worker, community asset....oh you wanted negative comments i bet...sorry can't think of any.
resident

Hilliard, OH

#4 Nov 21, 2012
First class good guy. I have had many, many dealings through both his work and his family. I would trust his judgement and character completely.
fista cuffs

Princeton, IL

#5 Nov 21, 2012
can't think of anything bad to say, either...sorry...your a good man, jay!
ripped

Cloverdale, OH

#6 Nov 21, 2012
ard to top all those comments. Jay is a standup guy and I have never had anything but positive interactions with him. My job requires to work with the city on a regular business.
Good Man

Greenville, OH

#7 Nov 21, 2012
Jay is always easy to work with. Good at his job. Good for the community. Very nice family. Wish we had more just like him. Keep up the good work !
localdocal

Lima, OH

#8 Nov 21, 2012
ABC....why don't you post your name on here and let everyone comment about their thoughts of you? Just a thought.
lis

United States

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Nice guy but let this website have their way won't be long.
Buddy

United States

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Entire Fleming family are class acts!
JWandGUS

New York, NY

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Great guy!
Please

Sunbury, OH

#12 Nov 21, 2012
I like how the same person keeps making one line comments. Everyone in town knows Jay has been involved in some shady deals.
huh

United States

#13 Nov 21, 2012
Please wrote:
I like how the same person keeps making one line comments. Everyone in town knows Jay has been involved in some shady deals.
why do you think it's the same person? each posting has a different ISP address and each address is a different computer.
amazed

Lima, OH

#14 Nov 21, 2012
Ive known jay since high school. Didnt hang out with him, knew him. Have never heard anything negative about him. Have never seen him do anything questionable. Sad part is he has to deal with some city council no nothings and a couple employees that are victims of stupidity. A lot of people could take lessons from him about integrity and professionalism.
Please

Sunbury, OH

#15 Nov 21, 2012
huh wrote:
<quoted text>why do you think it's the same person? each posting has a different ISP address and each address is a different computer.
Hahaha and you can see the different ISPs and addresses how? Oh that's right...you can't.

Since: Sep 11

Bucyrus, OH

#16 Nov 21, 2012
amazed wrote:
Ive known jay since high school. Didnt hang out with him, knew him. Have never heard anything negative about him. Have never seen him do anything questionable. Sad part is he has to deal with some city council no nothings and a couple employees that are victims of stupidity. A lot of people could take lessons from him about integrity and professionalism.
I like Jay. He's a good man and when I was on council, any questions I had he would explain. My biggest concern is the the city depends "too" much on him. By that I mean that he seems to be expected to serve on every board that's out there. I don't believe that's fair to Jay and I don't believe that's fair to the city to create such a situation of dependency on one man.
u clowns

Marysville, OH

#17 Nov 22, 2012
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha and you can see the different ISPs and addresses how? Oh that's right...you can't.
Do you really think that posts from the same ISP address are the same person? Do you really think that every address that says Van Wert is the same person? I have this bridge over Leeson Avenue I'd like to sell you. Are you interested? You could make a lot of money off of it.
amazed

Lima, OH

#18 Nov 26, 2012
Make him city manager, eliminate people that he's doin their job already. mayor was unpaid and part time til agler got in, now the mayor gets paid for no time. You have to shake your head when at a council meeting agler doesnt want to increase speed limits on some streets because people jog on them! what the hell! Thank you Stewart Jewitt for bringing that to their attention! Icommend Mr. Jewitt on his ability to sit at that meeting amongst all of the mediocrity and stupidity.

Since: Sep 11

Bucyrus, OH

#19 Nov 27, 2012
amazed wrote:
Make him city manager, eliminate people that he's doin their job already. mayor was unpaid and part time til agler got in, now the mayor gets paid for no time. You have to shake your head when at a council meeting agler doesnt want to increase speed limits on some streets because people jog on them! what the hell! Thank you Stewart Jewitt for bringing that to their attention! Icommend Mr. Jewitt on his ability to sit at that meeting amongst all of the mediocrity and stupidity.
To make Jay the city manager we'd have to change from a statutory city to a charter city. It's a long process which would require the citizens to vote on the change and require substantial expense.

I wish you had attended tonights council meeting. Mr. Dave Meyers, a resident of South Walnut spoke of his, and his neighbors, concerns regarding the speed limit change. Some very good and valid points where brought up. The advisory vote was 4-2 against increasing the speed limit on South Walnut, with Stuart Jewett not present.
Sergeant Joe Friday

Bluffton, OH

#20 Nov 28, 2012
Kirby I watched the re-broadcast of the meeting and it was a tie 3-3 and the president broke the tie. Better watch the broadcast!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Van wert school threat 2 hr Jerry 32
Obama presidential library to cost over $500 MI... 2 hr Bob 10
Democratic party is imploding, support for Trum... (Dec '16) 2 hr Jerquis 36
Casey’s General Store Coming to Van Wert. 2 hr Jerry 56
Top Democrat: Obama Too Slow On Russia Hacking 5 hr Snippy Snippy Snippy 17
State permits? 11 hr Bub 22
maga 11 hr Bud 1
County commissioner 13 hr acman 68
Old south bar incident 14 hr Hmm 9

Van Wert Jobs