First Prev
of 2
Next Last
exemployee

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Wendys changes managers more often than big Chris changes his underwear! They bring in two new managers who go down on each other and back each other on everything, even if its unprofessional! HEY WENDYS! START BRINGING MANAGERS IN THAT CAN BE LOYAL TO YOUR EMPLOYEES, AND THAT DONT CUSS AT THEM! The pee on employees that you treat like sh*t are the reason you have a damn job in the first place.
BRIngit

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Yea, I can't believe that Amanda the new manager actually cussed at chance. Shes going to be the reason Wendys loses all there good workers. Like why would you go and show your power by sending someone home for not having a hat on right when some people don't even have hats! Lol

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Amanda is a bitch in real life too not just at work. Trust me ... I know this, man.
peeonemployee

Kansas City, MO

#4 Jan 26, 2013
I can see that, her goody two shoes attitude shows it for sure. That bit*c has got some major cellulite Goin on. She wears these tight @ss pants that looks like her crautch is eating them, same with another manager that eats, I mean"works" there..SLOW DOWN ON THE WENDYS FOOD! Its gone straight to ur fatty, cellulite @sees!
missdonnie

Kansas City, MO

#5 Jan 26, 2013
They need to bring Donnie back, he actually cared about his workers and definitely wouldn't have sent you home for having your hat cocked just slightly..I didn't notice because that's how you've worn a hat for years. What's it matter anyway? You weren't even around customers, and what about other people who don't follow dress code? Like mike ands his long ass chain? But nothing will be said to him, Cuz his wife is a fkn manager!
Juan Louis

Lima, OH

#6 Jan 26, 2013
Who is the cute little blonde girl that works there.might be an assistant manager.might still be in school.I've been really impressed with her.Great customer service skills.Stands out as a way above average fast food worker!
Broken heart

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2013
Can someone tell me amanda's last name?..
missdonnie

United States

#8 Jan 26, 2013
BTW Wendys likes to pick food up idr the floor and serve it to customers..Amanda the manager need to stop cursing at her employees!
missdonnie

United States

#9 Jan 26, 2013
The blonde girl is Ashley lovette, she is very nice and respectful, unlike our co manager. She's very rude and doesn't deserve her position..she's 24 going on 12
peeonemployee

United States

#10 Jan 26, 2013
They need to hire chance back, he didn't do anything wrong. Can't wait till Monday rolls around, so people can go talk to Kelly about Amanda's attitude towards her valued employees. People are gonna end up quitting because of the way she treats certain people and its all because of heathers fat @ss
Main Office

United States

#11 Jan 26, 2013
Here's an idea. There's a building in Columbus that u can call. Pick up ur phone and dial 411.ooooooor possibly instead of sitting infront of the screen u r sitting in front of at this very min biotching about this google the wendys head qaurters in Columbus Ohio get the number and call them. Or e mail them complaing on here isn't getting u any where at all.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 26, 2013
I haven't been to Wendy's since last summer, not because of them but because my work hours have changed. But when I went there they had good service and the drive-thru was fast. And the food was good and tasted fresh. I liked Wendy's.
discriminate

United States

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Of course bit was then, we had different managers who actually cared THEN. NOW, we have a certain manager, named Amanda that treats certain employees like sh*t. She comes in on her first day reaaranging everything in our store, so that the employees that have worked there for years, have to accommodate to her wants! Instead of learning where we have grown to know where our product is, she fu**$ everything up and now we have to re learn everything! Then on top of that curses at the employees and sends them home for retarded stuff! They need a manager who treats us fairly, and don't come to work with a 24 ur old sour attitude!
discriminate

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2013
Year* old
curious

Lima, OH

#15 Jan 27, 2013
What is Amanda's last name?
hmmm

United States

#16 Jan 27, 2013
What's a matter she making you work. Is she being a real boss? You cry babies it's a job ,she should fire you for going over her head.
omfg

United States

#18 Jan 27, 2013
Fire people for going over her head?! She's an unfair manager that doesn't need to be punishing people for things that she does! District needs to be contacted, and made aware of her actions.

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#19 Jan 27, 2013
omfg wrote:
Fire people for going over her head?! She's an unfair manager that doesn't need to be punishing people for things that she does! District needs to be contacted, and made aware of her actions.
Agreed. That was a pretty stupid comment. Often times you have no choice but to go over someone head. My advice, just keep the complaints coming. They'll eventually fire her or transfer her somewhere else.
hmmm

United States

#21 Jan 27, 2013
I hope she fires you...called a chain of command. Store has policy and you don't obey then you should get wrote up or sent home or fired. Quit crying do your job right

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

#22 Jan 27, 2013
so...basically what you guys are saying is you really like your new manager, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The House of Trump 8 hr D J T Jr 237
News Man arrested after visiting inmate 8 hr KaceySchisler 35
How much money does the municipal court get for... 8 hr KaceySchisler 43
No evidence of collusion between the Trump camp... Thu D J T Jr 17
Parks department, take care of your fields Thu Gym Klay 3
Believe Me Trust Me Wed Let Freedom Ring 156
activity this morning at old Schlotzsky’s loc... Apr 17 observer 42

Van Wert Jobs

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages