Next Last
snitch

Lima, OH

#1 Aug 26, 2012
its about time for one, dont ya think?
snitches die

Bellefontaine, OH

#2 Aug 27, 2012
Hey really you need to grow up and quit running to the cops. Just Cuz your life sux don't mess up others lives. Ppl in van wert are so f*ckin dumb!
fista cuffs

Spring Grove, IL

#3 Aug 27, 2012
SNITCHES ARE HEROES!!!
YEEEEE HA!
SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!
ROMNEY 2012
to hell with vw

Wapakoneta, OH

#4 Aug 27, 2012
snitchs deserve stichs tell me one thing herion, weed, or any drugs has.done to u personally let the drug addicts kill themselves
never

South Lyon, MI

#5 Aug 27, 2012
There will never be a big bust because they make more money getting these little dealers and returning them to the streets to do it all over again and make some more money. If they actually nailed the big guys bringing it into town and actually kept them locked up there would be nobody to arrest which in turn means no money to line van werts pockets.
snitch

Lima, OH

#6 Aug 27, 2012
snitches are always in protective custody. u aint gonna do shit. never have and never will. u about to go down, druggies.
personally

Fort Jennings, OH

#7 Aug 27, 2012
I just hate it when dopers break into my house and steal my stuff that I worked to pay for so they can get their high. Also hate it when the welfare money goes to the dealer instead of to the grocer for the kids food. oh really hate it when the babies are born addicted, and grow up to have learning disabilities and other preventable problems. Now, that's somewhat of a start, there's more that you should be able to think of on your own, unless your mind is fried on dope.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Aug 28, 2012
personally wrote:
I just hate it when dopers break into my house and steal my stuff that I worked to pay for so they can get their high. Also hate it when the welfare money goes to the dealer instead of to the grocer for the kids food. oh really hate it when the babies are born addicted, and grow up to have learning disabilities and other preventable problems. Now, that's somewhat of a start, there's more that you should be able to think of on your own, unless your mind is fried on dope.
Well said personally!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9 Aug 28, 2012
never wrote:
There will never be a big bust because they make more money getting these little dealers and returning them to the streets to do it all over again and make some more money. If they actually nailed the big guys bringing it into town and actually kept them locked up there would be nobody to arrest which in turn means no money to line van werts pockets.
There will always be another dealer to bust.
never

South Lyon, MI

#10 Aug 28, 2012
Being Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
There will always be another dealer to bust.
i never said there wouldnt be another dealer to bust...just not a big one.
smunz

Lima, OH

#11 Aug 28, 2012
snitch wrote:
snitches are always in protective custody. u aint gonna do shit. never have and never will. u about to go down, druggies.
So your admitting your a snitch? The Mafia takes contracts out on people like you all the time. Thank god you live where you do.
twisted

Canton, OH

#12 Aug 28, 2012
I find it funny that brain dead junkies can drive to Dayton & find a dealer willing to sell them as much heroin as they want. However, the VWPD working with Dayton Police cant find their own dicks let alone a drug house in Dayton. Hell, they cant find several drug houses that are within 5 minutes walking distance of the Police Station. If you serious think that you can count on the VWPD to clean up the streets you are as disillusioned as the junkies.
adcdefgh

Sycamore, OH

#13 Aug 28, 2012
twisted wrote:
I find it funny that brain dead junkies can drive to Dayton & find a dealer willing to sell them as much heroin as they want. However, the VWPD working with Dayton Police cant find their own dicks let alone a drug house in Dayton. Hell, they cant find several drug houses that are within 5 minutes walking distance of the Police Station. If you serious think that you can count on the VWPD to clean up the streets you are as disillusioned as the junkies.
vwpd does not have jurisdiction in Dayton. Last news was the whissman chick and other pals were busted bringing stuff into van wert from Dayton. This is the trail.There has to be some evidence to make arrests, if you know of drug houses have you notified authorities?
just wondering

Hamilton, OH

#15 Aug 29, 2012
adcdefgh wrote:
<quoted text>vwpd does not have jurisdiction in Dayton. Last news was the whissman chick and other pals were busted bringing stuff into van wert from Dayton. This is the trail.There has to be some evidence to make arrests, if you know of drug houses have you notified authorities?
HAVE TO NOTIFY popo...let the fumb ducks do their own jobs.they know where herion houses are,but why bust em when another will take their place tomorrow(their words front page TB 3 YR AGO)but they too flippin lazy to do their own work...so get scared ass lil bitches to do their work"snitches"...
Helpful

Lima, OH

#16 Aug 29, 2012
The police can't solve this problem alone. Success requires community involvement.
and

Fort Jennings, OH

#17 Aug 29, 2012
Helpful wrote:
The police can't solve this problem alone. Success requires community involvement.
and tougher drug laws, and ohio's legisalture just made them less tough, idiots! the police have nothing to do with how long people are put in jail, this is up to the courts, and the courts can only sentence according to what is on the books for the state of Ohio.
twisted

Sunbury, OH

#18 Aug 29, 2012
Eventually someone is going to take matters into their own hands & then we can hope the courts take it easy on them. You cant expect the citizens of VW to just sit back and watch as drug & crime activity increases and there are few legal options. Its just a matter of time.before someone makes an example of a junkie.
mother

Midland, MI

#19 Aug 30, 2012
to hell with vw wrote:
snitchs deserve stichs tell me one thing herion, weed, or any drugs has.done to u personally let the drug addicts killp themselves
first off the people who do them not only hurt themselves but family and friends.
they steal from people not only from people they know but ones they dont know as well.
they need to be busted and helped..
curious guy

Waynesburg, KY

#20 Aug 30, 2012
Well if the law won't do their jobs and the laws will not send them away for poisoning your community then do like we do down here and take matters into your own hands. You just have to make sure your not breaking the law while you are doing it. When pheens and dope dealers just keep skating by and never get any time down here we mess with their business!! Set outside the dope houses and take pictures of every pheen that shows up and the vehicle they are in but don't be shy, let them know that your doing it. They will either shut down or move eventually. Plus, if any of them come after you then it will be an assault and maybe then they will spend some time in jail. Also, that all of you pictures/video to the next city council meeting and keep complaining there because they will get just of sick of your complaints as you are with the drug activity. It may take some time but 1 voice will turn into hundreds then they will have to do something!!!! Just a suggestion for those whom are sick of it. I feel bad for your community and all the families of the ones that have overdosed because of this epidemic your community has been plagued with.
twisted

Canton, OH

#21 Aug 30, 2012
Jared Garwood - Perfect example of the Courts failing to protect VW citizens. Junkie that was arrested and placed on probation. He is ordered to report to his probation officer and decides he doesmt want to comply so he doesnt go. This decision is contemp of aothority & a lack of respect for the Judge & his P O. He is arrested again, appears in court and Judge Steel places him back on bond under the same condition and he is told " do not violate any conditions of your bond. " I bet that court hearing really scared him into turning his life around. Keep turning them loose & evevtually they will kill themselves or someone else. People are watching!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cooper farms 2 hr meh 5
House Cleaning? 3 hr ATF 14
Orchard Tree 7 hr Cool 29
VW sidewalk repair - tax dollars at work 8 hr Joe Jared 19
Why are liberals so unpleasant to be around (Nov '15) 9 hr Melvin 85
Comey fired 9 hr Ythelongface 17
This fits most of you 13 hr dick 7
OD On Maple 20 hr McDonald Con Drum... 26

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web