new Lincolnview Supt. Jeff Snyder

new Lincolnview Supt. Jeff Snyder

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

tim

Ottawa, OH

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Are you kidding me? Out of all the so called applicants Jeff Snyder is the best we could do for our school!!! Another Snyder! Lets just keep it all in the family. AGAIN! Seriously...... OK, Sally Snyder on school has got to go...
Lancer Fan

Bluffton, OH

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Well we are talking about the Snyder's what about the Campbell's also.. Good Old Tony Campbell put his son in for a State Farmer's degree. When there was other students that had better creditials than him.

Good one Tony what's your next move.
Spartan

Lima, OH

#3 Nov 2, 2012
congratulations jeff, you will be the perfect guy for the job!
Good Luck

Cleveland, OH

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Good Luck Jeff.
way to go

Greensburg, PA

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Good luck Jeff!
jeff

Ottawa, OH

#6 Nov 2, 2012
just wait & see what jeff does..... he will be another Ralph. UGH!!!!
randy

Ottawa, OH

#7 Nov 2, 2012
not to mention another Leeth connection in the school system.....
He just started

Columbus, OH

#8 Nov 2, 2012
Lancer Fan wrote:
Well we are talking about the Snyder's what about the Campbell's also.. Good Old Tony Campbell put his son in for a State Farmer's degree. When there was other students that had better creditials than him.
Good one Tony what's your next move.
You can't imagine, just wait and see.
observer

Paulding, OH

#9 Nov 2, 2012
Just curious, would any of you complainers ever do the job(s) or get involved in the school system like the Leeths and the Snyders and the handful of other familiar names?? I kind of doubt any of you would have the qualifications, let alone step up to make our school successful.
same ol same ol

Ottawa, OH

#10 Nov 5, 2012
why in the world would our school board hire another Snyder? ugh.....
amazed

Lima, OH

#11 Nov 5, 2012
to observer, THE LEETHS, SNYDERS, AND THE OTHERS YOU SPEAK OF ARENT QUALIFIED EITHER. RALPH SNYDER WAS AN EGOTISTICAL MORON!!!! LIKE THE REST!
Mr Vee

Newark, OH

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Yep......inbreeding at its finest. Snyder, Leeth, Evans, Arnold and it goes on & on. How bout govt with Korey Thatcher getting asst county engineere job for family....never heard a position was available. County & family cronyism at its best! Another Snyder to keep it going sucks!
Just

Greenwich, OH

#13 Nov 7, 2012
amazed wrote:
to observer, THE LEETHS, SNYDERS, AND THE OTHERS YOU SPEAK OF ARENT QUALIFIED EITHER. RALPH SNYDER WAS AN EGOTISTICAL MORON!!!! LIKE THE REST!
exactly like Obama. Not qualified and an egotistical moron!
Shirley

Sycamore, OH

#14 Nov 8, 2012
Mr Vee wrote:
Yep......inbreeding at its finest. Snyder, Leeth, Evans, Arnold and it goes on & on. How bout govt with Korey Thatcher getting asst county engineere job for family....never heard a position was available. County & family cronyism at its best! Another Snyder to keep it going sucks!
and don't forget the nice big paycheck,$116.000.00 PER YEAR taxpayer dollars he'll be there until he retires
Spartan

Lima, OH

#15 Nov 8, 2012
best man for the job, jeff will do great things for the district!
Lady Luck

Marion, OH

#16 Nov 10, 2012
Congratulations Jeff. Glad to have you back! He will do a great job!
Lview alum

Wapakoneta, OH

#17 Nov 13, 2012
I dont know Jeff, and I moved out of the district along time ago, All I know is Ralph Snyder made my life HELL during my years at L'view. He single handedly made me hate high school.. all I can say is I hope Jeff is nothing like his dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George W. Bush 49 min googoo 2
Yard work 1 hr Green grass 1
Prophecy 6 hr Oh yeahhhhhh 1
Psalm 169 6 hr Oh yeahhhhhh 1
New Q posts 21-1-18 6 hr Oh yeahhhhhh 14
Congratulations 7 hr Yes omg yes 12
Basketball 7 hr Red rum 1
Quick lane 14 hr wow 25

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web