ladysman

Greenville, OH

#1 Sep 12, 2011
who's this lady's man(thinks he is lol...) that hangs around Amanda Schisler (and everybody else)???
olala

Greenville, OH

#2 Sep 12, 2011
met him smooth he is...stuck on himself not as good looking as he thinks he is but he is a smooth talker. hes been with a lot of ladies so just BEWARE.....
Yea

Van Wert, OH

#3 Sep 12, 2011
Hes Amanda Schislers boyfriend
yuck

Van Wert, OH

#4 Sep 12, 2011
girls just use him for his money and want to be seen riding around in a 300 with nice rims. hes a puke if you ask me.
POS

Mansfield, OH

#7 Aug 24, 2012
Got a temper on him...sounds like a winner...
wondering

Brighton, MI

#8 Aug 25, 2012
Where does he work to have that flow! Damn!
white

United States

#9 Aug 30, 2012
U must BE TALKING about Mister wont a be bad ass Hershey punk
black

Van Wert, OH

#10 Aug 30, 2012
brandon coil
cute couple

United States

#11 Sep 4, 2012
they make a cute couple sounds like some ya'll are jealous cuz u can't pull off what they r! Get a life!
momma

Van Wert, OH

#12 Sep 4, 2012
He better watch out her last boyfriend is in his grave. He did love her and treated her and the kids like royality! beware she is Trouble!!!!
puckee

Chardon, OH

#13 Sep 4, 2012
hes a punk nothing but a punk there good for each other both trouble. i know hes been with a lot of chicks i was one of them hes hot headed and thinks his s**t don't stink. hes a worthless POS . he cheated on me for someone else four times always came back but enough is enough i moved on. and I know for a fact that he has cheated on the chick he lives with multiple times he will s***w whoever but then I heard the same about her so like i said two POS good for each other
ohya

Chardon, OH

#14 Sep 4, 2012
been with him as well just a hot headed punk. the chick he is with is she Kasey schislers sister? mister big stuff trust me he is no saint he's been around and around and around. heard he uses her so he has a place to live cause he screwing around hes called me several times for a little but it aint that good trust me. as much as hes been around i would be afraid of cathchin something hes trash
skidodo

Chardon, OH

#15 Sep 4, 2012
been with him couple times he keeps calling me for a little but as many girls as he has been with honestly i am fearful of catchin something. he really is NOT that good trust me. its all about him he struts like his s**t don't stink stay away sicko
light sugar n cream

Van Wert, OH

#16 Sep 4, 2012
hudson ohio,stop try'n to make it look like u r 3 different people amanda is stupid,but not as stupid as you...lmao...and shes only use'n him for money n attention so what matters,looks like your just jealous n try'n to cause trouble n not smart enough to do it...lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Bigham too dumb to know he is racist 3 hr merica 7
trump 5 hr Finn 18
mcdonalds north 7 hr Cake Crazy 9
boom! be jealous 10 hr WhoRah 7
110 n harrison 11 hr Truth 9
Peak Fitness in Delphos 17 hr Dr Phil 20
Alisha Stemen (Johnson) 19 hr Sharon Peters 40
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages