pot heads turn violent
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pot

United States

#1 Dec 6, 2012
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2012/12/0...

haha guess those pot heads aren't all laid back not causing trouble types!
Flipside

Lima, OH

#2 Dec 6, 2012
But when alcohol is involved, no one cares because its legal. Note to all, don't f$#k with a potheads pot. its like money, but "illegal"
not so

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Flipside wrote:
But when alcohol is involved, no one cares because its legal. Note to all, don't f$#k with a potheads pot. its like money, but "illegal"
this would have made the papers if it had been missing booze as well, but that isn't the topic, the topic is pot heads deny that they act out because they are so "cool" and pot is so "good" well, it just ain't so.
haha

Lima, OH

#4 Dec 6, 2012
pot
high as a kite

Lima, OH

#5 Dec 6, 2012
ahhhhh...smoking a big fattie.
Common Sense

Lima, OH

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Any substance that alters your mind in some way is going to affect different people differently. Just as not every person who drinks can handle themself, not every person who smokes weed is going to be completely laid back. That's why it's important to know yourself, and what you can (or can't) handle.
Bud Good

Cantonment, FL

#7 Dec 7, 2012
He got violent & pissed off BECAUSE HE WAS MISSING HIS WEED!

If dude had left it alone, he wouldn't have gotten shot, eh? Trigger would have been smoking a fatty, not looking for the clown that ripped him off, you reckon?
mr_penis

Lima, OH

#8 Dec 7, 2012
not so wrote:
<quoted text>this would have made the papers if it had been missing booze as well, but that isn't the topic, the topic is pot heads deny that they act out because they are so "cool" and pot is so "good" well, it just ain't so.
Too bad for you it's already legal in 2 states. Nothing you can do to stop it either. Omg what if it's legalized in Ohio. VW cops would prolly all go kill themselves because they have put so much priority into watching pot houses they forgot how to fight real crime.
why so angry

United States

#9 Dec 7, 2012
why is it that pot advocates all seem so angry? thought you all were supposed to be mellowed out?
mr_penis

Lima, OH

#10 Dec 7, 2012
why so angry wrote:
why is it that pot advocates all seem so angry? thought you all were supposed to be mellowed out?
Just a pothead with an open mind ma'am.
mr hap enis

Napoleon, OH

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Maybe when you've smoked all your life, you've burned up the happy part of your brain and anger is all that's left.
u all r not mellow

United States

#13 Dec 7, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/day-1-l...

more violent pot heads, guess we are seeing your "true colors"
huh

United States

#14 Dec 7, 2012
mr_penis wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a pothead with an open mind ma'am.
I am not a ma'am
highlife

Clarksville, TN

#15 Jan 2, 2013
This is where discrimination issues come in, if you wouldnt categorize all "stoners" as the same you would realize theres idiots in all cultures and families.. its greene county if you dont have relatives here who are alcohics or pillheads then your from somewhere else

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#16 Jan 2, 2013
Anslinger would be proud...

LMFAO!
disgusted

New York, NY

#17 Jan 2, 2013
What about the little pot head chad that snapped and beat his woman and 5 year old child? Sounds like his fuze got burnt a little to short.
Old timer

Lima, OH

#18 Jan 2, 2013
Anyone who smokes pot morning noon and night for a significant amount of time will have withdrawls from it and one of those symptoms will be irritability! I know this first hand! also depression insomnia and other symptoms! I went through six months of counceling at Westwood and I was on antidepressants for a year! So glad to be drug free now and its been over 3 years! Also I now have money in my pocket insteat of spending it on pot!
when you are on drugs you are either looking to buy it or looking for the money to buy it of both! Vicious circle thats difficult to overcome!

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#19 Jan 2, 2013
Marijuana has no physical withdrawals. The mental is all in your head. I take breaks all the time to lower my tolerance back to normal and I've never once had and withdrawals physically or mentally. You wanna talk about withdrawals, go shoot Heroin for a few years then get back to me on how bad it was to quit pot. Btw, WestWood is a joke.
really

Marysville, OH

#20 Jan 2, 2013
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
Marijuana has no physical withdrawals. The mental is all in your head. I take breaks all the time to lower my tolerance back to normal and I've never once had and withdrawals physically or mentally. You wanna talk about withdrawals, go shoot Heroin for a few years then get back to me on how bad it was to quit pot. Btw, WestWood is a joke.
You just can't stop breaking the law can you? And then you want to cry when the police stop you. That time you spent in prison evidently didn't wise you up any. Hmmmmm!

“Politics. 2 cheeks of 1 ass.”

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#21 Jan 2, 2013
I smoked pot for about a year in my mid-teens, 2 weeks at 18, and about 3 weeks in 2003. Other than a mental haze that takes a few weeks to clear, I never experienced a withdrawal symptom. I consider alcohol much more dangerous, personally, which is why I don't drink. As far as Marijuana goes, I see more value in it for medicinal and industrial applications than for leasure toking, including as an alternative to fossil fuels. Besides, when pulled over it would give me an excuse to squint and wait for the question, "Are you stoned"?, just so I could say, "No ocifer, but my car is".:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving 2 hr Slick 19
Fair Board Meeting (Sep '15) 12 hr No Facts 9
Boyd Avenue 16 hr Boo 6
Mayor 20 hr VWVeteran 31
Casey’s General Store Coming to Van Wert. Mon Joe Jared 105
Believe Me Trust Me Mon Attaboy 215
activity this morning at old Schlotzsky’s loc... May 19 Mike 53

Van Wert Jobs

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages