john coon arrested again

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 5, 2011
All of those ohio city car break ins they got the guy his name is John Coon he lives in the trailor court , and drives a black pontiac two door car. He took his kids with him when he did the break ins what a crazy mo fo. The police pulled him over going towards wren and he had his pants down. Thats what one of the officers told me this shiz is crazy. Hope he does a lot of time. Don't trust this kid near any valubles he will steal anything of value.
grow up

Marcus Hook, PA

#2 Sep 5, 2011
Even if a portion of that is true, I'm prettty sure the cops wouldn't be discussing with you.... jus saying.

Since: Aug 11

Fort Wayne, IN

#3 Sep 5, 2011
Rule #1 COPS CAN'T DISCUSS THIS KIND OF THING WITH YOU! You can get a police report but they can't share information with you! Your retarded! I've known John Coons for a long azz time and he aint ever stole from me! Ever hear of innocent until proven guilty? If they didn't catch him inside a vehicle or with any of the stolen items then they have nothing to go on.
chris buttler

Van Wert, OH

#4 Sep 5, 2011
i like to take huge pen!s and put them in my mouth and see whit can get out. one time i almost sucked the dudes hole nut in one suck.
FYI

Van Wert, OH

#5 Sep 5, 2011
There is more than one John Coon! There's one who lives in Van Wert, and one who lives or at least lived in Ohio City. Which one are you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eaton 12 min Andy 13
Non profit hospital 54 min Henry 5
How's the back roads and the visibility 7 hr Woof 7
N Tyler St 8 hr idiots 3
Joey Mohr 8 hr Joe M 2
Haley frickers 8 hr Friggin frickers ... 4
tyler mohr 8 hr La shanda makemegogo 4
N. Chestnut Thursday nite 11 hr Totally Not Johnny 8
False Accusations 22 hr Joe Jared 17
Van Wert Dating