Thanks johnny
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“This Topic Sucks”

Since: Mar 12

YourMomsMouth,Ohio

#1 Feb 4, 2013
For giving me this account. Didnt want topics linked to my email I appreciate it.

“A bag that is unattended ”

Since: Feb 10

VWHS

#2 Feb 4, 2013
He gave me this one too! I don't know how he got them unbanned or whatever but I asked for the same reason when he made the offer in Facebook

“This Topic Sucks”

YourMomsMouth,Ohio

#3 Feb 4, 2013
I posted here alot with just random names because I refused to register to this joke if a website.

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Aww!! You're very welcome kind sir and ma'am.:p now stop sending me shit on Facebook so I can go to bed, lol. My iPad keeps going off the wall with alerts. ><

“This Topic Sucks”

YourMomsMouth,Ohio

#5 Feb 4, 2013
You can go to bed when I say u can go to bed!!!!!!!!!! Now go to bed. For real I'm about to do the same. It's always boring when you're done for the nite anyways. 8(

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#6 Feb 4, 2013
_Relapsing325_ wrote:
You can go to bed when I say u can go to bed!!!!!!!!!! Now go to bed. For real I'm about to do the same. It's always boring when you're done for the nite anyways. 8(
Yeah, okay...LOL! Night loser ;)
yep

Marysville, OH

#7 Feb 4, 2013
How cute Johnny talking to himself yet again! You really need to tell your wife to give you more attention, this crap is ridiculous. Oh wait, I'm sure she can't because she's too busy working. You know Johnny that unforbidden 4 letter word that you refuse to do WORK! For someone that says over and over what a genius they supposedly are you choose to live off the system and make your wife do the rest to support your lazy butt. What a guy you are Johnny!
whats going on

Columbus, OH

#8 Feb 4, 2013
I have never seen anyone stuck on themselves as much as this sap
or maybe

United States

#9 Feb 4, 2013
he has true multiple personality disorder
Redditor

Lima, OH

#10 Feb 4, 2013
LMAO
The only thing that lardass moocher has to offer his "friends" is his old Topix accounts.
What a worthless loser...

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#11 Feb 4, 2013
yep wrote:
How cute Johnny talking to himself yet again! You really need to tell your wife to give you more attention, this crap is ridiculous. Oh wait, I'm sure she can't because she's too busy working. You know Johnny that unforbidden 4 letter word that you refuse to do WORK! For someone that says over and over what a genius they supposedly are you choose to live off the system and make your wife do the rest to support your lazy butt. What a guy you are Johnny!
*sigh*

Told you guys it wouldn't take long. LMAO!

“This Topic Sucks”

YourMomsMouth,Ohio

#12 Feb 4, 2013
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
<quoted text>
*sigh*
Told you guys it wouldn't take long. LMAO!
You called it. Least I knew it too before I took it. Loosers lol

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#13 Feb 4, 2013
LOL!! True dat homie, tru dat.

“This Topic Sucks”

YourMomsMouth,Ohio

#15 Feb 4, 2013
fista cuffs wrote:
yeah, noway YOU could be johnny...
I ain't thats all I can say u seem noided out u been smoking crack again
JVW

Columbus, OH

#16 Feb 4, 2013
Over the holidays I came back to VW to visit family, they told me about this site and over this past weekend I spent a bit of time reading some things posted.

I knew Johnny Murphy in school, it's clear that he is exactly the same person now as he was then. Very immature and always giving off the impression that he thinks he's right even though you can tell he has low self esteem. I don't think it was right that kids and teachers picked on him the way they did, back then you're just a kid trying to figure yourself out. The fact that he is the same is a shame. I find it to be such a waste of life, although I know he will defend to his dying breath this is just how he wanted to live. I know that's not true. The reason he acts the way he does is because all he ever wanted was to be a leader. He's never had that opportunity. The internet provides him a place to be whoever he wants whenever he wants even if it's not reality. I don't know if people always picking on him and putting him down seeped in so deep that he believe it, many people have had that same experience but understand as they grow that with the truth there was also falsehood. You didn't have to become what those that picked on you wanted you to become Johnny. I'm sure you will reply, after all this is what you do now, but I won't be coming back to read it. So know that when you do it will only be in defense because you think you've lost face to people who don't know you. Which is ridiculous.

We are going into our 30's, this is when most of us have settled into our careers, are having more kids, buying our dream homes and saving for retirement and college funds. I know we're looking forward to being debt free and traveling with our children in this next decade. If I were to have listened to the expectations of kids in school I wouldn't be doing any of that. If be Miss Popular running around with immature jocks who want to buy me and then throw me away, living in some apartment I can't afford and maxing out my credit cards on a bunch of makeup and clothing. Luckily I knew better, I have respect for myself and others and I desired to have a decent life being productive and self sufficient. I don't see how you could remain totally stagnant over these years and respect yourself. I hope that over these next few years you pick yourself up and get a backbone and some respect, I hope you mature to your age. You need to wake up and take a good look around and see that precious time that can't be gotten back is slipping away as you spend each day pretending to be someone else online and not being able to find happiness in your true self. It's sad that you still find bomb threats so funny and make the types of "shocking" comments you do just like you did in school. It didn't buy you popularity then and it isn't now. People are still laughing at you and not with you.

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

#17 Feb 4, 2013
JVW wrote:
Over the holidays I came back to VW to visit family, they told me about this site and over this past weekend I spent a bit of time reading some things posted.
I knew Johnny Murphy in school, it's clear that he is exactly the same person now as he was then. Very immature and always giving off the impression that he thinks he's right even though you can tell he has low self esteem. I don't think it was right that kids and teachers picked on him the way they did, back then you're just a kid trying to figure yourself out. The fact that he is the same is a shame. I find it to be such a waste of life, although I know he will defend to his dying breath this is just how he wanted to live. I know that's not true. The reason he acts the way he does is because all he ever wanted was to be a leader. He's never had that opportunity. The internet provides him a place to be whoever he wants whenever he wants even if it's not reality. I don't know if people always picking on him and putting him down seeped in so deep that he believe it, many people have had that same experience but understand as they grow that with the truth there was also falsehood. You didn't have to become what those that picked on you wanted you to become Johnny. I'm sure you will reply, after all this is what you do now, but I won't be coming back to read it. So know that when you do it will only be in defense because you think you've lost face to people who don't know you. Which is ridiculous.
We are going into our 30's, this is when most of us have settled into our careers, are having more kids, buying our dream homes and saving for retirement and college funds. I know we're looking forward to being debt free and traveling with our children in this next decade. If I were to have listened to the expectations of kids in school I wouldn't be doing any of that. If be Miss Popular running around with immature jocks who want to buy me and then throw me away, living in some apartment I can't afford and maxing out my credit cards on a bunch of makeup and clothing. Luckily I knew better, I have respect for myself and others and I desired to have a decent life being productive and self sufficient. I don't see how you could remain totally stagnant over these years and respect yourself. I hope that over these next few years you pick yourself up and get a backbone and some respect, I hope you mature to your age. You need to wake up and take a good look around and see that precious time that can't be gotten back is slipping away as you spend each day pretending to be someone else online and not being able to find happiness in your true self. It's sad that you still find bomb threats so funny and make the types of "shocking" comments you do just like you did in school. It didn't buy you popularity then and it isn't now. People are still laughing at you and not with you.
nobody likes you and is going to read your f!cking novel on topix, so save it dr. drew.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#19 Feb 4, 2013
the awesome hey wrote:
<quoted text>nobody likes you and is going to read your f!cking novel on topix, so save it dr. drew.
Lmao! I read about three sentences, saw where it was going and figured it was another TL;DR

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

#20 Feb 4, 2013
just more of the 'i'm so great, happy, and everybody wants to be me' drivel...always makes me think that when people repeat that over and over on topix they are really sad and lonely and
f!ck-stupid. oh, but she won't be back to read our responses...it's like stfu.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#21 Feb 4, 2013
the awesome hey wrote:
just more of the 'i'm so great, happy, and everybody wants to be me' drivel...always makes me think that when people repeat that over and over on topix they are really sad and lonely and
f!ck-stupid. oh, but she won't be back to read our responses...it's like stfu.
I always think the same things whenever someone says that. It's like hey, my life is awesome but I'm not going to let anyone know who I am because then maybe they'd be able to prove otherwise. I like when they say they won't be back to read responses either ... Yeah f ucking right, lol. She's reading this right now and she's itching wanting to respond so bad, lmao!
Redditor

Lima, OH

#23 Feb 5, 2013
fista cuffs wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...kinda like johnny?
Right, except Johnny's life isn't so great. He's a drug addicted greaseball, he doesn't have a car, his wife sleeps with his friends, and his kid is busted up from hitting her head on the bottom of mommy and daddy's shallow gene pool.
I like when he says he's "ignoring" someone, then talks about them repeatedly, then has his lame little Smurf Squad try to have people banned.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Old Arby's 2 hr Saluda 40
whats up today mr pope 5 hr in god 141
Names of hookers 5 hr Bustanutt 13
New mayor 5 hr VW Taxpayer 14
Remember When 11 hr Henry 19
That worthless sob bitch josh kelly 11 hr Kellz 5
One bar / tavern??? 12 hr true 15

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance