Black Guy Driving Green Firebird Conv...

Black Guy Driving Green Firebird Convertible

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

unknown

Waynesville, OH

#1 Sep 7, 2012
who is this guy
welll

Lima, OH

#2 Sep 7, 2012
I saw him yesterday at the carwash by the police station, and I thought it was Nick Edwards..Only saw his face from a distance though so I'm not sure :(
yep

Mount Vernon, OH

#3 Sep 7, 2012
omg here we go again.... yes it is nick
really

United States

#4 Sep 7, 2012
Who really cares what he's driving what he's doing or anyone for that matter so what get over it and get a life
daaang

Lima, OH

#5 Sep 7, 2012
How does this dude keep getting all these nice cars and gas to stalk people out when he hasn't had a job for months?! I mean really?! I just saw him yesterday in that car right around the corner from my house just sitting there. Went back by almost an hour later and he was still just posted up talking on his phone. What a freakin weirdo!! What ever happened with him trying to rape that 12 yr old girl out at the reservoir anyways?? Did he lie his way out of it like the snake he is?
FYI

Lima, OH

#6 Sep 8, 2012
You're color blind. It's a teal blue, not green and if you look closely, it's far from nice.
Brandi

Mount Vernon, OH

#7 Sep 10, 2012
NO ITS A PIECE OF SHIT and it fits him perfect LOL~just like the rest of the cars he buys from browns auto sales!LOL...
where are they at

Johnstown, OH

#8 Sep 10, 2012
Whatever happened to the black guy driving a white Lexus?
Brandi

Harrod, OH

#9 Sep 10, 2012
same worthless person! LOL
LMao

Lima, OH

#10 Sep 10, 2012
The white Lexus is his wife's car!! Lmfao
omg

Harrod, OH

#11 Sep 10, 2012
funny cause i havent seen her drive it recently, browns auto prob got tired of not being paid and took it back!
DOPE DEALER

United States

#12 Sep 10, 2012
Didn't you know he has a job on the side!!! He doesn't work! He is nasty and worthless! But yet I stood behind at a check out line and watched him pull out a large amount of cash! Nothing over $20 bills so you know what that means! He's not only smoking his dope, he's dealing it too!
HAHAHA

Lima, OH

#13 Sep 10, 2012
Duh that's why he has 2 felony possession charges and just got one in Delphos along with his babymama Danielle Herron...Her family called the cops on him about raping that 12 yr old girl at the reservoirs and when the cops showed up to investigate the situation, they both got caught with weed. What a couple of winners! LOL
pod

Lima, OH

#14 Sep 10, 2012
just give it up already....

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

#15 Sep 11, 2012
never gonna give you up, or let you down, or run around or hurt you...
might kill you though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sidewalks Commissioners 9 min Looking for dr bu... 101
whats up today mr pope 14 min Hot enough for you 188
Johnny Murphy Raped Me (Aug '13) 38 min No kidding 15
Electrician 1 hr perfect 4
Lacey warren 2 hr Please tell 1
The Black Angus On Main and Dylan Bigelow (May '15) 2 hr Heres johnny 39
What happened to the hottie at Partee shop 6 hr incorrect 20
One bar / tavern??? 8 hr perfect 26
Stephen " Joe Jared " Osirusoft 18 hr Just The Facts 6
Van wert sucks Sun perfect 31