Powhatan Point, OH

#3 Oct 15, 2012
who's his parents?

United States

#4 Oct 15, 2012
Is he alive

New York, NY

#5 Oct 15, 2012
Yes he is going to pull through. Please let their family alone. This is a hard time for them.

United States

#6 Oct 16, 2012
I was waiting for this to be on here cause you guys have nothing else to talk about. Leave him alone. You guys have no idea about what even happened so drop it and move on with your lives.

United States

#7 Oct 16, 2012
sosad wrote:
who's his parents?
You don't need to know Who Our parents are. It's about him and his problem, no one else.
okay then

Dublin, OH

#8 Oct 16, 2012
'you guys have no idea what happened'

he took too much heroin and almost died. that's what happened.

United States

#9 Oct 16, 2012
Jared is a worthless pos junkie and everyone knows it. Waste of time even discussing him.

United States

#10 Oct 16, 2012
Is he still in hospital?

United States

#11 Oct 16, 2012
Kirby stop posting it on Fb and stop commenting and nobody will say anything easy as ever. The person who said it wasn't worth discussing is right.

United States

#13 Oct 16, 2012
Lol. You guys are the ones that aren't worth it. You're all too scared to put your real names and are Probably worthless junkies yourselves. But Keep going. It's cute :)
okay then

Dublin, OH

#14 Oct 16, 2012
your brother almost just died from injecting poison into himself. stop defending a junkie.

Waterloo, IA

#17 Nov 2, 2012
Glad to hear that he pulled through! I had heard he overdosed and wasnt gonna make it. Don't have the best history with Jared but I'm still hopeful he will turn it around. If not for himself for his kids and family. He was ment for better things or he wouldnt still be alive. God doesnt make mistakes he makes lessons. Lets hope he learns his this time. Best wishes to him and his family, keep lookin up:)

Delphos, OH

#18 Nov 2, 2012
is Black Market Allissa? if so- shame on u!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George W. Bush 4 hr Kkk 1
Golf karts 4 hr Kkk 3
the same of life 4 hr Kkk 1
My tinkle.. 5 hr Kkk 1
Quote of the day 7 hr Never CONservative 66
Ft Wayne drug bust Van Wert natives... 7 hr Aces 18
The House of Trump 17 hr Never CONservative 226

Van Wert Jobs

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages