Ryan calls Romney the STENCH!!

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mitt happens

Van Wert, OH

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Oh this is so great...lol When your VEEP is openly mocking you and just doing his own thing its all over Mittster..lol Truth is that both these guys are just losers. Lyin Ryan you now have the Stench all over your arrogant little prick ass and you can't wash it off...lol See you in November....hope the STENCH isn't too bad for you...hahahaha
Joe Biden

Van Wert, OH

#2 Sep 26, 2012
At least Obama had sense enough to pick someone who understand what Loyalty means!
funny stuff

West Mansfield, OH

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Not
hey

Fort Jennings, OH

#4 Sep 26, 2012
funny stuff wrote:
Not
this is funny stuff, i love it though when folks admire a screen name. vote OBAMA!
Joe Biden

Van Wert, OH

#5 Sep 26, 2012
Of course Jack Nicklaus is speaking for Romney, he is an Old, Rich White Guy
Joe Biden

Van Wert, OH

#6 Sep 26, 2012
Rush referred to Romney as the Stench in Chief today...lol He is done with Romney too!
rush beck

Van Wert, OH

#7 Sep 26, 2012
haha the stench
rush beck

Van Wert, OH

#8 Sep 26, 2012
They are now giving Obama an 82% chance of winning the election, Romney 18% chance....Too bad Mitty you BLEW IT!!
paul lyin ryan

Van Wert, OH

#9 Sep 27, 2012
mitt mormon must still be in ohio i can smell his stench in the air...if stench calls tell him i am having a drink with joe biden. why in the hell did i agree to be the running mate of the stench??? there goes my career.

Since: Sep 11

Sherwood, OH

#10 Sep 27, 2012
I read about this supposed namecalling this morning. Never happened. A supposed comedian said it happened, another liberal opinion man repeated the lie, and the mainstream media took it from there.

I repeat, IT NEVER HAPPENED!
confused

West Mansfield, OH

#11 Sep 27, 2012
This guy that obsessed with Mormons seems a bit psyco.
Truthsayer

Hebron, OH

#12 Sep 27, 2012
I'm sure our gutless leader has a stench, he is black. I wonder what that fake bitch Mochelle's snatch smells like. Hide the women and children when that vag is hot. No stupidity here, just a fed up Redneck American.
paul lyin ryan

Van Wert, OH

#13 Sep 27, 2012
Trust me I called Mitty the Stench,he is the stench I smell of Stenth! Its the smell of losing, once its on you, you can never wash it off. That Mormon prick has rubbed his stench all over me....I WANT OUT!!!
ColbertNation

Delphos, OH

#14 Sep 27, 2012
Truthsayer wrote:
I'm sure our gutless leader has a stench, he is black. I wonder what that fake bitch Mochelle's snatch smells like. Hide the women and children when that vag is hot. No stupidity here, just a fed up Redneck American.
The true Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.
Truthsayer

Elyria, OH

#15 Sep 27, 2012
Can't you freeloaders take a little political humor
Truthsayer

Elyria, OH

#16 Sep 27, 2012
You think Barack Obama cares about any of you? He wouldn't piss on any of us if we were on fire, well maybe if we were gay or muslim extremists. I love and hate every creed and color. Just trying to point out the hypocrocy on the left. Barack's in it for Barack, all of you who think he gives two shits about you are political pawns. It's a free country, vote for the guy. Let's just see where we are in 4 years.
Just

Ashland, OH

#17 Sep 27, 2012
How many millionaires like Obama have a brother that lives in a hut. He's for the poor for sure. Anyone know where I can get a free Obama cell phone? Cleveland is a prime example of the stench that votes democrat year after year and they wonder why they still just get the left over crumbs. Pathetic
paul lyin ryan

Van Wert, OH

#18 Sep 28, 2012
Damn is Romney still in Ohio??? I can still smell the Stench in the Air. Its like his whole campaign is starting to rot from the inside out...
friend

Van Wert, OH

#19 Sep 28, 2012
lay off the stench you bunch of clowns, he can't help it his religion forces him not to change underwear!!! Vote Stench 2012!!!
American Dream

West Mansfield, OH

#20 Sep 28, 2012
^^^^^^^^ this idiot sounds to mbe about 12^^^^^^^^^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Missouri 3 min Rush Says 57
Children's Garden becomes Christmas Garden 1 hr jackie 1
jessica thompson snitch or not? 2 hr yeahsheis 12
i hate truck drivers (Jan '14) 2 hr i hate 4 wheelers 51
High School Moms (Aug '12) 2 hr Just another citi... 26
Rural King 5 hr idiots 21
Black Angus coming to Van Wert 5 hr VWian 14
Van Wert Dating
Find my Match

Van Wert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Van Wert News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Van Wert

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:06 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:06PM
Bills' Jackson takes exception to Whitner comments - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:42 PM
Sammy Watkins thought he'd be a Brown
Bleacher Report 7:52 PM
Breaking Down Bills' Game Plan vs. Browns
NBC Sports 9:17 PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday
NBC Sports 4:58 AM
Browns teammates said Josh Gordon needed to "find himself"