ericaaa

Lodi, OH

#78 Feb 4, 2011
Ur so dumb ur missing the point...you did just get outta high school its alright! You just hate me cuz I had him first..his last name his babies and shane and I are lifers you know he's told me no one will ever have his heart like I did and still do he loves my ass..my FAT ass..get over it!! Really no one cares..no one
Hey Hey

Mount Vernon, OH

#79 Feb 4, 2011
Well, hey. You're the one that is staying with his dumb*ass and letting him f*ck other pussy and come back to you. How do those women taste???? Got any UTIs yet?:) Have a nice day Kim! Was tryin to be nice! I'm glad I don't got your problem lol.
kim dundas

Delphos, OH

#80 Feb 4, 2011
ericaaa wrote:
Ur so dumb ur missing the point...you did just get outta high school its alright! You just hate me cuz I had him first..his last name his babies and shane and I are lifers you know he's told me no one will ever have his heart like I did and still do he loves my ass..my FAT ass..get over it!! Really no one cares..no one
take a bit of your own advice sweetheart. he told you no one will ever have his heart like you did, come on over i have plenty of message on my phone saying the same damn thing. so open your eyes.. it took me awhile but i finally did it. but if you want to believe it go right ahead. and i like i said, if you were over it you wouldnt feel the need to tell me over and over how much he wants you. seek help, right away.
kim dundas

Delphos, OH

#81 Feb 4, 2011
i think your meant you're.. not ur
out of not outta
because not cuz
and im assuming you meant lovers not lifers?
kim dundas

Delphos, OH

#82 Feb 4, 2011
Hey Hey wrote:
Well, hey. You're the one that is staying with his dumb*ass and letting him f*ck other pussy and come back to you. How do those women taste???? Got any UTIs yet?:) Have a nice day Kim! Was tryin to be nice! I'm glad I don't got your problem lol.
pleasure conversing with you... um what was your name? oh yeah hey hey.:)
ericaaa

Lodi, OH

#83 Feb 4, 2011
I think you meant you not your
kim dundas

Delphos, OH

#85 Feb 4, 2011
oh and sweetheart i dont hate you.. i pity you. for the simple fact that i have been with him for over a year and you were with him for seven and i learned to tell when he was lieing faster then you did. sad really.
Hey Hey

Mount Vernon, OH

#86 Feb 4, 2011
And it was a pleasure conversing with such an airhead who thinks she's not good enough to have a decent man who doesn't bring someone else's juice home to her. God only knows what's on that thing anymore.
Kimsstepmommy

Van Wert, OH

#87 Feb 4, 2011
holy crap i just went to do some laundry and now all this...very entertaining. Hi alexis :) how are you?
alexis

United States

#89 Feb 5, 2011
i'm pretty good! i think i'm coming home next weekend and it looks like we have a LOT to catch up on. i guess i'll have to get kims nasty, skank ass and we will come over! sound good? k good. lol and kim just got out of high school? really? hahahaha ohhh how i love dumb people :)
hehe

Van Wert, OH

#90 Feb 5, 2011
so where the hell is this iloveprovates chic at since she started this whole discussion and why may i ask is it named kim dundas when it should be named kim dundas/ashlee wood/erica hatfield.. or maybe perhaps SHANE HATFIELD since he is the nasty that has been screwing the of them non stop for the past few years..
bahaha

Harrod, OH

#91 Feb 5, 2011
Kim Dundas is a White Trash C*NT.
All women should know that married men are off limits so yeah the fact that the c*nt was with hatfield while he was married does make her a HOME WRECKER. only a whore would sleep with a married man. and only a dumb*ss would believe that a guy that would cheat on his wife with you would be faithful to you. Get Real.

Kim KNOWS this guy lies to her and she KNOWS he cheats on her. How f*cking stupid are you chick? More like how desperate are you? When you KNOW for a fact that he's not faithful to you. if your so "awesome" why don't you find a guy that could treat you right? You must enjoy being play for a fool. You should definitely stay with the guy, let him play you some more ;) karma's a b*tch and your a c*nt.
what

Van Wert, OH

#92 Feb 5, 2011
Thought Shane was with Ashley wood???
Hey Hey

Mount Vernon, OH

#93 Feb 5, 2011
Nope. He's with Kim Dundas. He was just f*cking Ashley and Erica on the side.

http://www.facebook.com/search.php... #!/profile.php?id=1431450142
bahaha

Harrod, OH

#94 Feb 5, 2011
hehe wrote:
so where the hell is this iloveprovates chic at since she started this whole discussion and why may i ask is it named kim dundas when it should be named kim dundas/ashlee wood/erica hatfield.. or maybe perhaps SHANE HATFIELD since he is the nasty that has been screwing the of them non stop for the past few years..
iloveprivates is most likely just sitting back, watching the chaos, and laughing at these trashy little girls make complete fools out of themselves. lol
DontMatter

Delphos, OH

#98 Feb 5, 2011
ericaaa wrote:
And Scuzzy don't pretend shane met you and its been all about you and no one else..he played 3 of us for awhile but the past 16months you and ashley are STILL sharing him..eww to say the least! I now have a man whos all about me so really be gone!
Erika, U say your found a man in this post.. but at the begining you said that you had sex with Shane last Wednesday!! So WTF.. something fishy here..
DontMatter

Delphos, OH

#99 Feb 5, 2011
kim dundas wrote:
i think your meant you're.. not ur
out of not outta
because not cuz
and im assuming you meant lovers not lifers?
Kimbo, Ur wasting ur time with this white trash girl!! You're freakin' amazing and I love you! Ur an awesome friend & I know Shane really likes you or he would'nt sneak over to your house and do all for you that he does.. he may be trouble but you are far from a whore or a skank! U r the best friend anyone could ask for and I know you know who this is!! Ur skinny your beautiful.. and unlike the white trash talkin bout you on here you shower and ur clean!! They are all jealous of you and if I wasn't married I would be too! lol Love you Kimmy!! & kill these nasty bitches with kindness cuz u fuckin rock!! ps. all them biotches are just jealous and wish they were as freakin' amazing as you are!
kim dundas

Delphos, OH

#100 Feb 5, 2011
your amazing :) i love you too
Anonymous

Cleveland, OH

#101 Feb 5, 2011
bahaha wrote:
Kim Dundas is a White Trash C*NT.
All women should know that married men are off limits so yeah the fact that the c*nt was with hatfield while he was married does make her a HOME WRECKER. only a whore would sleep with a married man. and only a dumb*ss would believe that a guy that would cheat on his wife with you would be faithful to you. Get Real.
Kim KNOWS this guy lies to her and she KNOWS he cheats on her. How f*cking stupid are you chick? More like how desperate are you? When you KNOW for a fact that he's not faithful to you. if your so "awesome" why don't you find a guy that could treat you right? You must enjoy being play for a fool. You should definitely stay with the guy, let him play you some more ;) karma's a b*tch and your a c*nt.
I pray for ur sake we never find out who u r....
Anonymous

Cleveland, OH

#102 Feb 5, 2011
All I gotta say is WOW....People r heartless.I hope u all find something to do with ur time instead of sit around down grading people. Like for a few of u a job perhaps so u don't have to bitch when u don't receive ur child support to go get ur tats with......just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All these effing trains 49 min yay 22
Shane Hatfield 1 hr Tiffany Jane McDawl 1
Black angus reviews? 1 hr Vote for the Beard 3
Jordan Hershey and Lexi 2 hr stinkydirtball 1
busted for heroin 3 hr Andy 5
does any one know the 1st shift cashier at the ... 6 hr the awesome hey 6
Star Kissed 17 hr Go bucks 59
More from around the web

Van Wert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]