Men And Mid Life Crisis

Men And Mid Life Crisis

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

forreal

Twinsburg, OH

#1 Jan 9, 2013
For real What is your take on this? I know some men who gave up beautiful caring women who loved them unconditionally for hoes,druggies and not so pretty women. they say there going thru mid life crisis and need to experience other things REALLY what other things ?? they throw all they have away for what? I don't understand this what happen to morals do they not care about thereselves anymore or what the consequences may be. to me its very sad!
umm

Lima, OH

#2 Jan 9, 2013
sooooooo your husband cheated on you?
forreal

Twinsburg, OH

#3 Jan 9, 2013
no thank you im happily married for 16 yrs happened to 2 of my dearest friends and their hearts were broke just don't understand why and using the excuse as going thru mid life crisis ??
weak

Continental, OH

#4 Jan 9, 2013
usually its because they want to be a tramp and not have any responsibilities. So they lie and say their having a midlife crisis and there are barflies out there that just seem to help with their excuses.Not man enough to come right out and say it, but there are woman out there that do the same thing as well.Most of them this day and age have no morals or ethics, they just want what they want and screw anything else. Word for the idiots though, wear condoms; woman make the guys wear them, because the worst thing you can do is send a nasty disease back to your significant others because they wanted some hoe or tramp time.

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#5 Jan 9, 2013
We attract what we become. If they were attracted to drug users over family, odds are, they became addicted first. Under the influence, the first thing to go is morals.

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

#6 Jan 9, 2013
hmm, thinking about having my midlife crisis a few years early...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wind Power 4 hr GenerationX 25
Eaton attendance question Wed Eaton worker 16
Comey fired Tue Getwhatudeservecons 25
WhoGotShot Tue Dr Phil 7
Thanks To Obamacare, People Are Dying On Wait L... Jul 24 Reeve Susk 12
pine lake (Apr '11) Jul 24 TheMoreYouKnow 23
Hauntings (Feb '12) Jul 23 Bob 43

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance