wireless service
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brandi

Mount Gilead, OH

#22 Jan 31, 2013
yep yep wrote:
At&t store shut down because walmart sold phones cheaper.
Actually they didnt..they went out of business here in Van Wert because there is no market here. The previous owners did however have to sell to another company because they failed to pay back taxes. New owners then came in for a short time, they closed the VW location but kept the other 5 locations they purchased..
Brandi

Mount Gilead, OH

#23 Jan 31, 2013
And the reason Walmart sells there phones so cheap are because they are 1.) Discontinued phones or 2.) They are phones that are no longer being made because they are 2 years or older.

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#24 Jan 31, 2013
Brandi wrote:
And the reason Walmart sells there phones so cheap are because they are 1.) Discontinued phones or 2.) They are phones that are no longer being made because they are 2 years or older.
That's not true ... Walmart has the iPhone 5 and SG3 for example.
Brandi

Mount Gilead, OH

#25 Jan 31, 2013
Yes it is true!! I never said they do not carry other new phones....its the cheap phones (i.e., the 49 cent phones or the 39.99 phones)that I am refuring to

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#26 Jan 31, 2013
Brandi wrote:
Yes it is true!! I never said they do not carry other new phones....its the cheap phones (i.e., the 49 cent phones or the 39.99 phones)that I am refuring to
Ahh okay I misunderstood then. I've never really checked any of those phones out before. Never had a use for them.
Laura Marbaugh

Evanston, IL

#27 Feb 1, 2013
needs info wrote:
I have a Straight Talk phone that runs on Sprint towers and my husband's phone runs on the AT&T towers and I know we are getting crappy signal. Thanks for your help everyone. Based on what info I have received, I think our best option is Verizon. I just hope they are better than they were a few years ago.
If anything I would ask your neighbors see what service they use. Depending on your location Verizon might be really good or it might not. Good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
And Now for Something Completely Different 9 min P0PE Rush Says 1
Milfs and cougars 35 min Lmao 11
Corey Evans 40 min Wow 50
time before the clown is gone 58 min Van Werter 6
He will be gone 1 hr Van Werter 4
Modern Christian views on sin 1 hr P0PE Rush Says 88
trucks on the right road 2 hr Music Fan 8
New Business in downtown 12 hr whack 11

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web