The Snowden distraction

The Snowden distraction

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#1 Jun 23, 2013

In a couple weeks, he wont matter, but if anyone's curious, he's off to Russia en-route to an unknown 3rd country, allegedly. Hong Kong isn't talking, and it's doubtful Russia will either, but it is a distraction and nothing more. Everything is okay, America, go back to sleep. Here's some Kardasians... Go back to sleep.

Since: Aug 12

Union City, GA

#2 Jun 23, 2013
Look at thenbig picture joe.

I'd the DOJ didn't comply with Chinas laws when requesting extradition how inept is this administration?
Now Moscow is basically going to tell Caesar to pound sand because everybody on the planet knows Caesar Obamus is just a big apending vacationer in the white house and a super paper tiger amongstbworld powers.
Furthermore caesar took the side of the maniacs in syria going around killin off the few Christians left there in the worst ways imaginable. Opposite the side that Putin has taken. Does Caesar expect anything less than big F you from Moscow?
VW Viewer

Ada, OH

#3 Jun 23, 2013
The DOJ may have intentionally screwed up the extradition, in order to let him get away. Ifhe goes on trial, even more damaging information will be exposed. BUT, the lethal option would work well for Obama. Bump him off, take his laptop, and bury him along with the whole story. Snowden really needs to watch his back.

Union City, GA

#4 Jun 23, 2013
If I were on the plane snowden is scheduled to fly to Ecuador I'd be awful leery of a drone blasting us out of the sky care of Caesar Obamus. I have no doubt the chicago thug would have any hesitation to launch the missle himself.

Van Wert, OH

#5 Jun 23, 2013
"In the big picture"

Snowden is a side-show distraction. Like Assange, nothing he's said has been particularly indicting of any sitting politician. In fact, he said nothing people didn't already know.

The clear and present danger to America is democide, blaming some boogeyman for an act of terrorism, and the global war that it will culminate in.

Lithonia, GA

#6 Jun 25, 2013
Did Caesar actually think Putin was his friend?
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA
Caesar is such a simpleton. And he thought he could slide by in his terms without any international incidents in which he might want some political capital. Typical libtarded 'can't we all just get along mentality.''If im a friend to them they'll bena friend to me......' HAAAAAAAAAA
How's all that GIVE PEACE A CHANCE bs workin out libs?
China and Russia just screamed F YOU to your face in front of the ENTIRE WORLD!

Van Wert, OH

#7 Jun 25, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Did Caesar actually think Putin was his friend?
How's all that GIVE PEACE A CHANCE bs workin out libs?
Are we on different planets? America has been in its longest non-metaphorical war ever. The only other war that is actually longer is best depicted as a cartoon.

http://www.oretek.com/images/modernslavery.jp...

Lithonia, GA

#8 Jun 25, 2013
Even Ecuador is flipping Caesar double shot birds for all the world to see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no (Oct '13) 12 min Common 23
Pets and putrid water!! 3 hr Pet owner 13
Blue Grass Festival entry costs 4 hr u r clueless 3
Ernie "Mane" Kelley 6 hr Ewww 1
Temple rip offs 6 hr Lucy lou 4
Any good ideas on how to get rid of gnats ?? 7 hr Vinegar and soap 4
Suggestions 16 hr Harybird 6
Van Wert water noxious irritating smell 23 hr Haa 30

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web