Will you marry me
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
She knows

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2013
I love you beautiful with all my heart. You taught me how to love I will worship the ground you walk walk on every day will you make me the luckiest and happiest man alive by being my wife. My life is complete with you in it. You are my better half. I would love nothing more than to wake up to you every morning and Kiss you on the forehead and say good morning beautiful than you for being mine and I will always love you till death due us part
Dr David

Delphos, OH

#3 Jan 7, 2013
STD.(spiders don't carry them)

wow- that worked for two threads. WIN!
Eyeroll

Rockford, OH

#4 Jan 7, 2013
She knows wrote:
I love you beautiful with all my heart. You taught me how to love I will worship the ground you walk walk on every day will you make me the luckiest and happiest man alive by being my wife. My life is complete with you in it. You are my better half. I would love nothing more than to wake up to you every morning and Kiss you on the forehead and say good morning beautiful than you for being mine and I will always love you till death due us part
Please submit financial portfolio information and photo of engagement ring forthwith.
She knows

United States

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Eyeroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Please submit financial portfolio information and photo of engagement ring forthwith.
Lol if you was her gladly
girl wondering

Loveland, OH

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Who r you and who is this girl your asking to marry you?
She knows

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2013
girl wondering wrote:
Who r you and who is this girl your asking to marry you?
She knows who she Is. She is stuck listening to her friends I know our past was bad but I'll do what ever it takes to make the future the best one ever. We did have a lot of good times we were so in love. Thi girl is my world and I would do anything for her no matter what
Eyeroll

Rockford, OH

#9 Jan 8, 2013
She knows wrote:
<quoted text>She knows who she Is. She is stuck listening to her friends I know our past was bad but I'll do what ever it takes to make the future the best one ever. We did have a lot of good times we were so in love. Thi girl is my world and I would do anything for her no matter what
But you weren't willing to do that the first time around?
She knows

United States

#10 Jan 8, 2013
Yes I was but that goes both ways wich is why the past is in the past I hope she gets the flowers I sent her.
girl wondering

Loveland, OH

#11 Jan 8, 2013
She knows wrote:
<quoted text>She knows who she Is. She is stuck listening to her friends I know our past was bad but I'll do what ever it takes to make the future the best one ever. We did have a lot of good times we were so in love. Thi girl is my world and I would do anything for her no matter what
Who r u then... give us ur first name. Is she ur ex wife? Why won't u say who she is she married to someone else? Is hasn't responded to u om here so why don't u just call her?
She knows

United States

#12 Jan 8, 2013
girl wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Who r u then... give us ur first name. Is she ur ex wife? Why won't u say who she is she married to someone else? Is hasn't responded to u om here so why don't u just call her?
Not my ex wife lol I do call her we talk I'm just telling everyone and when she what's me to put names out there I will
TRUTH

Mansfield, OH

#13 Jan 8, 2013
She knows wrote:
<quoted text>She knows who she Is. She is stuck listening to her friends I know our past was bad but I'll do what ever it takes to make the future the best one ever. We did have a lot of good times we were so in love. Thi girl is my world and I would do anything for her no matter what
You shouldn't have robbed Klostermans, dummy.
She knows

United States

#14 Jan 8, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text> You shouldn't have robbed Klostermans, dummy.
Lol I have a job no need to rob anyone
TRUTH

Mansfield, OH

#15 Jan 8, 2013
At Klostermans, by chance?
She knows

United States

#16 Jan 8, 2013
TRUTH wrote:
At Klostermans, by chance?
Nope a good job lol
get a clue

Malvern, OH

#17 Jan 8, 2013
Why come on here pleading your love for this anonymous person......who really cares? If she did, you wouldn't need to post it on topix, instead you both would be sharing these thoughts with each other.....geeze! I mean unless she gets on this site, she won't even see these posts!
She knows

United States

#18 Jan 8, 2013
get a clue wrote:
Why come on here pleading your love for this anonymous person......who really cares? If she did, you wouldn't need to post it on topix, instead you both would be sharing these thoughts with each other.....geeze! I mean unless she gets on this site, she won't even see these posts!
We have and she does so yeah
girl wondering

Loveland, OH

#19 Jan 8, 2013
If she's single and your single why should it matter if her and your name is on here...... u wanting to keep it secret is dumb.. why u being so secret about who u r.... u married and want a girlfriend on the side? Sounds like it.
Is the girl married and u want her to leave for u? What's the deal ?
She knows

United States

#20 Jan 8, 2013
girl wondering wrote:
If she's single and your single why should it matter if her and your name is on here...... u wanting to keep it secret is dumb.. why u being so secret about who u r.... u married and want a girlfriend on the side? Sounds like it.
Is the girl married and u want her to leave for u? What's the deal ?
The deal is people talk shit about us and what they think they know an have no clue about I'm not married she's not married we don't need people talking shit. That's how we got in this mess and I'll do anything and everything I have to to show her the truth everyday all day with no questions asked. She my life and she's the only thing I see when I look to the future and if she says to me put your name or mine than gladly I will give you haters what you want
kingarthur

Lima, OH

#21 Jan 8, 2013
She knows wrote:
I love you beautiful with all my heart. You taught me how to love I will worship the ground you walk walk on every day will you make me the luckiest and happiest man alive by being my wife. My life is complete with you in it. You are my better half. I would love nothing more than to wake up to you every morning and Kiss you on the forehead and say good morning beautiful than you for being mine and I will always love you till death due us part
Oh god. Not you again...
She knows

United States

#22 Jan 8, 2013
kingarthur wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh god. Not you again...
And yet you still read you must like a thing called love and passion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks To Obamacare, People Are Dying On Wait L... 15 hr Enter Username 9
f11 topcoat Thu pope rush says 3
Wind Power Thu pope rush says 6
New fire chief Wed GOFORIT 45
DNC could face investigation into Ukraine ties Wed McCONald CON Drum... 6
News Inmate flees while on medical furlough Jul 18 IanSnitches 24
Chesnut St Jul 16 JoeBlow 8

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages