First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justice

AOL

#1 Sep 14, 2012
seems we have a few new vw officers,anybody had any problems with any of the new ones,????
oh really

Delphos, OH

#2 Sep 15, 2012
justice wrote:
seems we have a few new vw officers,anybody had any problems with any of the new ones,????
Is your question to the The good people in the community or the SSI druggies and addicts? Well lets sit back and see. lol
Army Man

Mount Gilead, OH

#3 Sep 15, 2012
oh really wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your question to the The good people in the community or the SSI druggies and addicts? Well lets sit back and see. lol
Why you have to be a dick? It's a legitimate question!
oh really

Delphos, OH

#4 Sep 15, 2012
Army Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you have to be a dick? It's a legitimate question!
just checking for Obama Care candidates dick. lol
justice

AOL

#5 Sep 15, 2012
seems he likes to write tickets so be on the lookout,
Obey the law

Lima, OH

#6 Sep 15, 2012
Obey the law and you will always get along with police officers both old and new! We have excellent police officers and everyone should appreciate the job they do for us! Keep up the good work VWPD!

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

#7 Sep 15, 2012
you know, just an observation i have had while working in this oh so lovely community: alot of you refer to people doing welfare fraud as just sitting on their a$$es, but i've found it seems to be more of people getting paid under the table and not reporting it as the fraudsters. perhaps those should be the peeps you should be ticked at. happens alot more than you think...
OMG

Fostoria, OH

#8 Sep 15, 2012
oh really wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your question to the The good people in the community or the SSI druggies and addicts? Well lets sit back and see. lol
you make me sick,why do you think everyone on SSI is a druggy?some of us truley arent able to go back out into the work force,but also dont have enough work quarters to get disability,so it really bothers me when you refer to all of us as druggies.ive NEVER done or tried drugs.not even cigarettes.
huh

Sycamore, OH

#9 Sep 16, 2012
justice wrote:
seems he likes to write tickets so be on the lookout,
that's like saying a cashier likes counting money, it's the job he is being paid to do!
justice

AOL

#10 Sep 17, 2012
wait till your out driving doimg nothing and you get pulled over for no reason and the new cop says you didnt use your turn signal and you know you did,then he writes you up instead og giving you a warning like the older cops would,they sit around the short stop and watch people going in and out,then follow people looking for people to do an minor traffic error,
Jesus

South Bend, IN

#11 Sep 17, 2012
I'm on SSI and I do lots of drugs. What are you gonna do about it? NOTHING hahahahha. Whiners
Jesus

South Bend, IN

#12 Sep 17, 2012
I also get paid under the table. Prove it.
smh

Lima, OH

#13 Sep 17, 2012
fecking rookies
ha ha

AOL

#14 Sep 17, 2012
the drugs will do you in one of thses days,
okay

Lima, OH

#15 Sep 17, 2012
Jesus wrote:
I also get paid under the table. Prove it.
let me catch ya. i will take a picture.
that is nuts

Marysville, OH

#16 Sep 17, 2012
Jesus wrote:
I also get paid under the table. Prove it.
It only takes getting caught once and then you won't be laughing. The prisons are full of people who got by with wrong doing for years and then they got caught once.

If you are getting paid under the table you are a thief and when you are caught you will pay the price.
Spiro Agnew

Lima, OH

#17 Sep 18, 2012
that is nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
It only takes getting caught once and then you won't be laughing. The prisons are full of people who got by with wrong doing for years and then they got caught once.
If you are getting paid under the table you are a thief and when you are caught you will pay the price.
If your Mormon draft dodger can get out of paying his taxes, why can't Jesus work under the table?
Oh yeah, because conservatives think it's okay for millionaire cult leaders to break the law...
bad_sheep_dont_f ollow

Paulding, OH

#18 Sep 24, 2012
oh really wrote:
<quoted text>
just checking for Obama Care candidates dick. lol
Oh you mean the healthcare plan modeled after the one your boy mitt started in MA?
bad_sheep_dont_f ollow

Paulding, OH

#19 Sep 24, 2012
bad_sheep_dont_follow wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you mean the healthcare plan modeled after the one your boy mitt started in MA?
And before you ask yes i do have a job. One that i have held since i graduated high school.
really

Lima, OH

#20 Sep 24, 2012
the awesome hey wrote:
you know, just an observation i have had while working in this oh so lovely community: alot of you refer to people doing welfare fraud as just sitting on their a$$es, but i've found it seems to be more of people getting paid under the table and not reporting it as the fraudsters. perhaps those should be the peeps you should be ticked at. happens alot more than you think...
Oh yeah? How many of each do you know? Give us some numbers or crawl back under your sewer and stfu, you awesome hey genius. lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor 26 min mIKE 34
Casey’s General Store Coming to Van Wert. 1 hr Look 110
Union activity at Kennedy 12 hr Pay up sucka 1
Boyd Avenue Wed Mike 7
Moving Wed Slick 19
Fair Board Meeting (Sep '15) Tue No Facts 9
Believe Me Trust Me May 21 Attaboy 215

Van Wert Jobs

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages