shes done everyone
Water logged

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2011
Where does she work?
petercottontail

Lima, OH

#4 Oct 21, 2011
i know where to find her. who wants to know??
haha

Dunedin, FL

#5 Oct 21, 2011
Stalker much?she has a bf..
hahah

Covington, LA

#6 Oct 22, 2011
big teeth lol
denial

Fort Jennings, OH

#7 Oct 23, 2011
big teeth!?!?!!? r u fricken kidden me?!! shannon is gorgeous and u r just jeleous cuz u cant b her or b with her!!?? and i no 4 a fact she hasnt "done" everyone, the aint her i no!!! and obviously "water logged" didnt ask for ur opinion, so get over urself, shannon morris is one of the sweetest people ive ever known, and u have something bad 2 say bout her, u obviously do NOT know her!!! and dont waste my time, coming back with some lame ass comment bout my grammer or spelling, try using ur brain and come up with something knew to insult people about! jeleous loser!
lol wow

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Oct 24, 2011
Shannon is amazing! Waterlogged I can see how you cld not forget her but you wld be better off looking her up on facebook. She doesnt come to this site, she has no reason too. She does have a bf but if you want to be in touch thats the place to be. She doesnt waste her time with this crap!
Bill Cosby

Lima, OH

#9 Feb 23, 2012
even if she did do everyone id still hit it i dated her in that day bet its till some good shit dudes just jealous cuz he couldnt get beleive me she might be a freeak but shes no ho i tried hittin it for 2 years got no where. but it doesnt alter the fact that she may love the cock she gets ur juss jealous cuz u cant lick her wheres she pees my hater

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wondering 1 hr Matt 33
Najah Martin 2 hr Disappointed adult 16
Connie Allen 3 hr Conniefatass 1
Benefit for Checker small chipmunk. 3 hr whacko 10
Hottie at the gas station 3 hr Pak A Sak 2
Where is Kim Thatcher's new baby ? 4 hr disturbed 55
New Sports Complex 5 hr wally 82

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance