Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

anyone know who the black guy is that drives the nice blk Benz sitting on 22s? ive seen him around town a couple times now. he dont look familiar but from what ive seen... hes cute!
The Price is Right

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

That would be Nick Edwards!!!!
lmao

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

That isn't Nick Edwards he doesn't drive that kind of car. He drives his wife's car around.
get over yourself

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

baby girl wrote:
anyone know who the black guy is that drives the nice blk Benz sitting on 22s? ive seen him around town a couple times now. he dont look familiar but from what ive seen... hes cute!
blk Benz sitting on 22s??? what woman talks like that? lmao typical bk trying to pull some shit!
Someone Who Knows

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

His name is Jerrick Donovan. He goes with a chick i use to work with at the golf course. He would come to pick her up from work and come inside and be hitting on the girls that worked there. He's good looking for a black guy and really a nice guy but you can tell, he's big time player. She would always come to work crying about how she thinks he's cheating on her.
He's not originally from around here. He moved up here from Grand Rapids Michigan to be with her about 4 months ago.
Directions

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

That would be moved DOWN here from.Michigan, not up!
Someone Who Knows wrote:
His name is Jerrick Donovan. He goes with a chick i use to work with at the golf course. He would come to pick her up from work and come inside and be hitting on the girls that worked there. He's good looking for a black guy and really a nice guy but you can tell, he's big time player. She would always come to work crying about how she thinks he's cheating on her.
He's not originally from around here. He moved up here from Grand Rapids Michigan to be with her about 4 months ago.
really tho

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

nick edwards dont drive mistys white lexus. he has a white chevy malibu, kinda junky lookin with tinted windows
Not a sheeple

Gibsonburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

What is wrong with womem? B/c the myth of a big one has been long disproved and that don't even do it for most women sooo...what now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Van Wert Forum right now

Search the Van Wert Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
stand by your man 1 hr meme 17
lazy workers 2 hr henry shilo 10
kara a fake and poser 2 hr hmmmm 1
Disappearing Threads 3 hr The Taxman Cometh 1
The Dueling Banjo Duet 4 hr Small town 51
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr ha ha 25,331
Church 6 hr the first 29
•••
•••