Social Security

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#22 Jan 4, 2013
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. I'd argue that more and better paying jobs would get more people off of assistance. Unlike yourself, I don't just assume that everyone receiving some type of assistance is a lazy bum.
Look a few blocks further down the road and you'll see why your benefits Aka "Enitlements" will decrease. The working stiffs have learned to accept lower wages with less benefits. The establishment can't help but expect that the poor on welfare can live on less. It's been going on for decades this way. As long as you're on assistance, to them, you're property on this human farm called America.

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#24 Jan 4, 2013
no__sense wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is what is wrong with our country today. Young people have no pride and think it's great that they are taking advantage of the system.
What are you takers going to do when the producing class dies off or refuses to support you any more?
Can you actually produce anything, Johnny? If society broke down and it was every man for himself, what could you contribute?
You might want to think about that a little bit in between getting high and collecting your entitlement checks.
Except that I for one am not actually taking advantage of the system. I'm using it as it was made and as its intended to be used. You people just can't see past the fact that I don't feel bad about it. Plus most of you have a grudge against me anyways so it wouldn't matter what I did. When I was working at the old Marsh store all I heard was how I needed to get a better job and I was a bum making minimum wage, etc. it's a no win situation for me on Topix but thankfully nobody else in my circle views it like you do.

If society broke down and it was every man for himself I think I would actually enjoy myself a little more.:)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#27 Jan 4, 2013
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that I for one am not actually taking advantage of the system. I'm using it as it was made and as its intended to be used. You people just can't see past the fact that I don't feel bad about it. Plus most of you have a grudge against me anyways so it wouldn't matter what I did. When I was working at the old Marsh store all I heard was how I needed to get a better job and I was a bum making minimum wage, etc. it's a no win situation for me on Topix but thankfully nobody else in my circle views it like you do.
If society broke down and it was every man for himself I think I would actually enjoy myself a little more.:)
I don't have a grudge against you, but you are indeed taking advantage of the system. You admit that you make money on the side and you do work for Anonymous. To me that means you are not in fact disabled and you are capable of earning a living. So why won't you do so?
And if society broke down, could you care for your family? How would you live, what would you eat.....who would take care of you?
---Since you live off the government, what would you do if those handouts were no longer there? I suggest you think about those things because it's not outside the realm of possibility that it could happen.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#28 Jan 4, 2013
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that I for one am not actually taking advantage of the system. I'm using it as it was made and as its intended to be used. You people just can't see past the fact that I don't feel bad about it. Plus most of you have a grudge against me anyways so it wouldn't matter what I did. When I was working at the old Marsh store all I heard was how I needed to get a better job and I was a bum making minimum wage, etc. it's a no win situation for me on Topix but thankfully nobody else in my circle views it like you do.
If society broke down and it was every man for himself I think I would actually enjoy myself a little more.:)
If it broke down, that means no more Little Sleazers pizza. And think about it, no more ANY fast food OR grocery stores... Just imagine last summer when yall lost electricity for a couple weeks only for months on end.
.
If there's hyperinflation and little sleazers pizzas are all of a sudden $50 instead of $5, is your welfare check gonna be hyperinflated as well? Fat chance...
.
Might wanna google check what happened in Germany circa 1930s. There's no reason that can't happen here as well.

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#29 Jan 4, 2013
no__sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a grudge against you, but you are indeed taking advantage of the system. You admit that you make money on the side and you do work for Anonymous. To me that means you are not in fact disabled and you are capable of earning a living. So why won't you do so?
And if society broke down, could you care for your family? How would you live, what would you eat.....who would take care of you?
---Since you live off the government, what would you do if those handouts were no longer there? I suggest you think about those things because it's not outside the realm of possibility that it could happen.
You're right about making money on the side. It's not much though. Just a little computer/smartphone/tablet repair. I've built a couple gaming computers for people. Other than that I can't say in order not to incriminate myself to an extent where the police might be interested but still it's not much. The work I do for Anonymous/KnightSec I do not get paid for. But like I sad in my last post to you, if I could find a job that would allow me to work on a computer from home then I'd gladly drop all assistance and work that job. I've actually been looking into a few online college courses for this recently. I found out you can get all sorts of loans and freebies just for having a felony conviction in your past and for being on any form of assistance. But in the meantime, I'll take whatever they will give me. It just so happens that what they give me leaves enough extra after bills to support my tech hobby and that's what a lot of people on get get butthurt about. I can't help that but it is what it is.

If the world collapsed, money would mean nothing. I'd raid and steal the food I could, I'd eventually get set up somewhere and grow my own (I do have a bit of a 'green thumb'). My attitude would actually help me survive because I wouldn't think twice about blowing someone's brains out for a bite to eat or a place to stay if there were no legal consequences.

“you like it, you like it a lot”

Since: May 12

screw you

#30 Jan 4, 2013
ok. question: why does the original post assume every young person under 30 in the social security office was seeking a handout? i remember waiting over 45 minutes in that same crowded social security office to get a new social security card. they could be there for a really weird reason, not anything to do with disability, welfare, etc. so, yeah, jesus called and he said you're being a judgemental, nosy a$$hole, and you should cut it out cuz he really hates that...

Since: Aug 12

United States

#31 Jan 4, 2013
According to the CNS analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics data, in 1992 there was one person taking disability payments for each 35.5 people working. In January of 2009, that ratio was 1/19.1. Today itís 1/16.3 and moving down fast. At some point the pyramid will collapse from the weight, and those who were straining at the bottom trying to hold it up will have to go onÖ.

Just tons of fun to have fat shlubs up there stomping up and down.
Just

Mount Vernon, OH

#32 Jan 4, 2013
Obamas on a 4 mill vacation to Hawaii and I lose 2% today in my paycheck to social security. He sure gives a dam about the middle class.

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#33 Jan 4, 2013
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
<quoted text>
If the world collapsed, money would mean nothing. I'd raid and steal the food I could, I'd eventually get set up somewhere and grow my own (I do have a bit of a 'green thumb'). My attitude would actually help me survive because I wouldn't think twice about blowing someone's brains out for a bite to eat or a place to stay if there were no legal consequences.
You're not describing a what if scenario. There's more than 1 quadrillion (1000 trillion) in toxic derivatives on the market now and that black swan event is imminent, and when it pops, it will destroy the monetary system. At that point, if people haven't figured out their real wealth based on what they have to offer, it'll be a lesson quickly learned.

I'd like to suggest a different approach. Form alliances, share ideas, and prepare for that eventuality. Among the things I've developed include the ability to maximize gardening space and I've yet to give up on new energy sources. I'd like to think that with as many smart people in this town as there are, we could find a way to be self-sufficient as a community. Your method justifies the more than 1 billion bullets the DHS (Department of Homeland Security) purchased. Become someone worthy of alliance and not a potential threat to my family. Also, and unlike New York, there isn't a map that says who does and who doesn't own guns. Your approach would be short lived, literally.
Lolz

United States

#34 Jan 4, 2013
no__sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a grudge against you, but you are indeed taking advantage of the system. You admit that you make money on the side and you do work for Anonymous. To me that means you are not in fact disabled and you are capable of earning a living. So why won't you do so?
And if society broke down, could you care for your family? How would you live, what would you eat.....who would take care of you?
---Since you live off the government, what would you do if those handouts were no longer there? I suggest you think about those things because it's not outside the realm of possibility that it could happen.
The money he makes on the side is from drug running. He doesn't work for Anon, he trolls the internet and tries to report his "findings" to people who laugh at him. Anon couldnt care less about a fat hick in Van Wert. He doesn't care about the lesson he's trenching his kid, by his own admission he drove to Dayton daily on heroin runs. So his wife works "full time", he's a "stay home dad", yet he had four hours a day to make drug runs and then more time to get high and stay high. Sure sounds like his kid "never saw it" lol yeah right. He comes from several generations of people who live off the hard work of others, now he's passing it on to his kid. You'd think he'd want more for her then to be a whore junkie by the time she's 13, but she will be. I'm sure he already uses her in his scams, I bet by the time she's 16 she has a kid, is addicted and has already been in the system for the same idiotic crimes as the rest of her mentors.
Lolz

United States

#35 Jan 4, 2013
-teaching

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#36 Jan 4, 2013
Lolz wrote:
<quoted text>
The money he makes on the side is from drug running. He doesn't work for Anon, he trolls the internet and tries to report his "findings" to people who laugh at him. Anon couldnt care less about a fat hick in Van Wert. He doesn't care about the lesson he's trenching his kid, by his own admission he drove to Dayton daily on heroin runs. So his wife works "full time", he's a "stay home dad", yet he had four hours a day to make drug runs and then more time to get high and stay high. Sure sounds like his kid "never saw it" lol yeah right. He comes from several generations of people who live off the hard work of others, now he's passing it on to his kid. You'd think he'd want more for her then to be a whore junkie by the time she's 13, but she will be. I'm sure he already uses her in his scams, I bet by the time she's 16 she has a kid, is addicted and has already been in the system for the same idiotic crimes as the rest of her mentors.
1.Check my Twitter feed if you don't believe I work with Anon. I talk back and forth with some guys who are the closest thing to "leaders" that KnightSec has. My Twitter is NWOAnonymous,@Relapsing312. My hacking skills come in handy but are rarely used for big ops because the bigger dogs are always on it. I do other things for us that are equally important. Read up, anyone can be a member. There are no leaders. Anonymous doesn't even exist.

2. I'm not teaching my kid any bad lessons. Even though its really none of your business whatsoever, she's very well taken care of. She never went to Dayton with me because I went after my wife got home. Usually at night. She never saw a single solitary needle or bag of dope. I made sure of that. She was around me while I was high but she had no way of knowing I was high. Nobody could tell because I knew how to handle my dope and had a hell of a strong tolerance on top of it. My kid will be whatever she wants to be when she's older. I'm not going to hold her down like a lot of parents seem to be doing nowadays with major rules and restrictions on normal life. Plus chances are good now that she won't be in Van Wert by the time she's that age so that will make a lot of difference too. Either way, I'm just thankful that she won't ever be someone like you.:)

Since: Aug 12

United States

#37 Jan 4, 2013
JM, if you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?

Smoke it?
Try parleying into 2 million on drug deals?
Invest in something and let it return (average return on average investments is 10%) that's $100,000 per year ya know...
Relapsing_325

Lima, OH

#38 Jan 4, 2013
Ah, more of JM's classic junkie rationalizations.
For how long now has he said he's going to go college, fix his life, then move away? Five, maybe ten years?
And yet, here he is, still the same useless, self obsessed troll, still addicted to drugs, and still living next to mommy, letting his wife wipe his @ss and support him.
Yep, sounds like a great role model for his daughter...

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#39 Jan 4, 2013
Lolz wrote:
<quoted text>
The money he makes on the side is from drug running. He doesn't work for Anon, he trolls the internet and tries to report his "findings" to people who laugh at him. Anon couldnt care less about a fat hick in Van Wert. He doesn't care about the lesson he's trenching his kid, by his own admission he drove to Dayton daily on heroin runs. So his wife works "full time", he's a "stay home dad", yet he had four hours a day to make drug runs and then more time to get high and stay high. Sure sounds like his kid "never saw it" lol yeah right. He comes from several generations of people who live off the hard work of others, now he's passing it on to his kid. You'd think he'd want more for her then to be a whore junkie by the time she's 13, but she will be. I'm sure he already uses her in his scams, I bet by the time she's 16 she has a kid, is addicted and has already been in the system for the same idiotic crimes as the rest of her mentors.
As for drug dealing, I have no commercial interest in that venture. If the government can bring drugs into the country, it shouldn't be a crime for the people to distribute them. The whole industry is designed to create a subculture of slaves, and it's working. IF he's foolish enough to indirectly work for the government as a drug dealer, he should be willing to accept the ultimate consequences of that risky career.

http://www.oretek.com/drugs/drugs.doc

As for Anonymous, it didn't take long to see how badly infiltrated it is and that it is really a controlled opposition, designed to take our IRL and internet freedoms away. There will come a time when by way of a false flag internet attack, Anonymous is accused of claims from banks that Billions of dollars have been stolen from its customers. At that point, many will become penniless and Anonymous will be blamed, justifying the tightening of the noose of fascism around our necks and other laws, already written just waiting for such an attack. The limits of FDIC insurance have been significantly lowered, which means many will lose everything they had in their banks. That's how it worked on the Patriot Act, written by now VP Joe Biden, in 1995 and it's a time tested political tactic.

As for his daughter, you never really know how kids turn out. I'm nothing like my 1st very abusive step-father, and unlike him, I haven't let any addiction kill me, nor did I develop any form of racist attitude. Kids do not always follow the path of their parents. It's unfair to lump his 4 year old daughter into his behavior. It was equally unfair to accuse my not yet 1 year old daughter of becoming a potential terrorist.
really

Marysville, OH

#40 Jan 4, 2013
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right about making money on the side. It's not much though. Just a little computer/smartphone/tablet repair. I've built a couple gaming computers for people. Other than that I can't say in order not to incriminate myself to an extent where the police might be interested but still it's not much. The work I do for Anonymous/KnightSec I do not get paid for. But like I sad in my last post to you, if I could find a job that would allow me to work on a computer from home then I'd gladly drop all assistance and work that job. I've actually been looking into a few online college courses for this recently. I found out you can get all sorts of loans and freebies just for having a felony conviction in your past and for being on any form of assistance. But in the meantime, I'll take whatever they will give me. It just so happens that what they give me leaves enough extra after bills to support my tech hobby and that's what a lot of people on get get butthurt about. I can't help that but it is what it is.
If the world collapsed, money would mean nothing. I'd raid and steal the food I could, I'd eventually get set up somewhere and grow my own (I do have a bit of a 'green thumb'). My attitude would actually help me survive because I wouldn't think twice about blowing someone's brains out for a bite to eat or a place to stay if there were no legal consequences.
If you are working on the side while receiving disability then you are a fraud. Earlier you said to just show you where you said you worked. Well here it is. As a fraud you could lose all of your free money. That's a felony, but then you know all about that don't you.

Why is it that you know all about doing wrong and nothing about doing right?
Lolz

United States

#41 Jan 5, 2013
Relapsing_325 wrote:
Ah, more of JM's classic junkie rationalizations.
For how long now has he said he's going to go college, fix his life, then move away? Five, maybe ten years?
And yet, here he is, still the same useless, self obsessed troll, still addicted to drugs, and still living next to mommy, letting his wife wipe his @ss and support him.
Yep, sounds like a great role model for his daughter...
Yep, same stories for his entire life. That's why he's so predictable and a little puppet. His entire life is a fantasy internet world and the one in his mind when he's high. Every "goal" he's had will never be reached. That kid will live here her entire life and continue the cycle of welfare bum slut druggie, fourth or fifth generation so at least it comes honest lol.

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#42 Jan 5, 2013
Lolz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, same stories for his entire life. That's why he's so predictable and a little puppet. His entire life is a fantasy internet world and the one in his mind when he's high. Every "goal" he's had will never be reached. That kid will live here her entire life and continue the cycle of welfare bum slut druggie, fourth or fifth generation so at least it comes honest lol.
*sigh*

Same crap accusations and stories from the same shitty people who think I'm such a big POS yet won't even put their name behind their opinions. I put my name behind mine know why? Because I'm not afraid to let people know how I really feel. It's a nice feeling, really.
Relapsing_325

Lima, OH

#43 Jan 5, 2013
Names don't really matter, ya self absorbed neanderthal.
It's the opinions that count.

Besides, you just obsess about our names because you want a chance to interfere with someone's life. You'd just harass employers and family members, and try to make someone's life as lousy as yours. Because you're a miserable, drug addicted, worthless POS.

Why give you the satisfaction, then?
Nah, we'll keep putting food in your fat mouth, and letting you entertain us with your nonstop delusional stories and confusing junkie lies...
Strange

Lima, OH

#44 Jan 5, 2013
Relapsing_325 wrote:
Names don't really matter, ya self absorbed neanderthal.
It's the opinions that count.
Besides, you just obsess about our names because you want a chance to interfere with someone's life. You'd just harass employers and family members, and try to make someone's life as lousy as yours. Because you're a miserable, drug addicted, worthless POS.
Why give you the satisfaction, then?
Nah, we'll keep putting food in your fat mouth, and letting you entertain us with your nonstop delusional stories and confusing junkie lies...
I do not usually agree with JM but I do this time. If your going to say such horrible things about him and his family then you should have some backbone and say them to his face or at least use your real identity online. Back in my day we didn't have the Internet like this and we had something to say we said it. What would you have done back then mailed a letter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for someone to do yard work (Nov '13) 9 min What kind of work 20
Snyone know anything about Cooper foods 40 min what 2
It's your money 1 hr Buy bye 8
Raines at it again 2 hr JRM 1
Spectrum 4 hr wheeler dealer 5
Why is YMCA buying a golf course 11 hr SHAKEMYHEAD 25
nfl protests 23 hr diks 31
Taxes Mon what 29

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages