Social Security
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ponder this

Marysville, OH

#1 Jan 4, 2013
I was in the Social Security office in Lima recently. There were four in there who were retirement age and the other fifteen or so looked as though they were under thirty with many of them in their twenties.

The next time you young whipper snappers complain because the old folks get S.S., remember that many your age are trying to get disability for whatever reason so they don't have to work. Over the years I have taken a number of people over there and I have never seen so many young people trying to get S.S. disability. No wonder Social Security is in financial trouble.

It was never intended to be like this. Certainly there needs to be reforms.

“..EXPECT US..”

Since: Dec 12

LULZ, OHIO

#2 Jan 4, 2013
So you took one look at these people and determined that they didn't need disability? You must be the best doctor evarrr!!
Eyeroll

Rockford, OH

#3 Jan 4, 2013
From April 2012:

http://news.investors.com/business/042012-608...

A record 5.4 million workers and their dependents have signed up to collect federal disability checks since President Obama took office, according to the latest official government data, as discouraged workers increasingly give up looking for jobs and take advantage of the federal program.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#4 Jan 4, 2013
JM, maybe you could suggest what would be the best incentive for you to get effin job and hold it down instead of being a drag on society?
I'd submit taking away the free meal ticket would be a great one but even I'm open for suggestion.

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#5 Jan 4, 2013
I received a death benefit until I was 18 and could have easily qualified for disability. The thing is, I was told once while hospitalized I still had a choice, and I believed the therapist who told me. Total dependency in adulthood, 4 months, for unemployment in 1992. Instead of assuming the worst in people, I prefer to ask why things are the way they are. There will always be people who cheat the system, but general increases are a result of a change in circumstances.

The increase in physical and mental disorders, in a large way, is environmental. There has been a relatively recent study linking hospitalizations and early death and the number of vaccines, dozens of studies on the subject of health and water fluoridation, as well as studies related to GMO foods that are quite disturbing. In fact, the Average American life expectancy is 78, whereas Monoco is 90. Simply by studying these differences, we will ultimately live longer, and healthier lives, physically and mentally.

Reforming Social Security itself is allopathic. Solving the issues that cause illness will reduce the need for disability. We should be more dependent on studies that are critically minded and less dependent on things like Televison. In the end, we'll all be better off for it.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#6 Jan 4, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
JM, maybe you could suggest what would be the best incentive for you to get effin job and hold it down instead of being a drag on society?
I'd submit taking away the free meal ticket would be a great one but even I'm open for suggestion.
Why I would even really to YOU I honestly don't know. But I will say this, I can't work for the time being. If I could, I would.

Since: Jul 12

Van Wert, OH

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Almost everyone has a talent of some kind. The adventure is in discovering it.

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200504/20/i...
really

Marysville, OH

#8 Jan 4, 2013
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
So you took one look at these people and determined that they didn't need disability? You must be the best doctor evarrr!!
Hey there dumb dumb, all you have to do is to listen to their conversations. I thought you knew at least that much.

Since: Aug 12

Acworth, GA

#9 Jan 4, 2013
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
<quoted text>
Why I would even really to YOU I honestly don't know. But I will say this, I can't work for the time being. If I could, I would.
Hey, I'm just askin what would be an incentive, and wasn't being nearly as mean as what everyone else is to me.
really

Marysville, OH

#10 Jan 4, 2013
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
Hey there dumb dumb, all you have to do is to listen to their conversations. I thought you knew at least that much.
hello

United States

#11 Jan 4, 2013
social security was put into place to ensure retirement benefits for those people whose companies did not provide it; the deal,(lol, as in new,) was that you paid into the system all your working years, and then collected your retirement, then it rolled over to the next generation, two things happened, when SS was put into place the average life span was 75 and the average retirement was 65, add to this that now social security is obtained for out of wedlock brats, college money for kids whose dads are no longer living,used for wars like Viet Nam, so many recipients are receiving benefits who have never paid in; think of it his way, if your retirement SS check is based on your lifetime wages, what will folks who have never worked but only collected government benefits from offspring get?

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#12 Jan 4, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I'm just askin what would be an incentive, and wasn't being nearly as mean as what everyone else is to me.
An incentive would be for me to get a job I like where I can make more money than what I do now.

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#13 Jan 4, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you ear hustled a few conversations and concluded that they actually did not need disability. My apologies.:/
Relapsing_325

Lima, OH

#14 Jan 4, 2013
Hmm, someone starts a thread about lazy, self entitled welfare sponges, and Johnny gets defensive...
hahahahaha

United States

#15 Jan 4, 2013
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
<quoted text>
An incentive would be for me to get a job I like where I can make more money than what I do now.
so, you do argue that reductions in government spending are an incentive to get bums off their lazy azzes!

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#16 Jan 4, 2013
hahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>so, you do argue that reductions in government spending are an incentive to get bums off their lazy azzes!
Not really. I'd argue that more and better paying jobs would get more people off of assistance. Unlike yourself, I don't just assume that everyone receiving some type of assistance is a lazy bum.
really

Marysville, OH

#17 Jan 4, 2013
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you ear hustled a few conversations and concluded that they actually did not need disability. My apologies.:/
I also conclude that as much time as you spend on the internet and taking illegal drugs (as you say) and dining out that you are not disabled. To receive funds as those without really being disabled is a fraud. It has always seemed strange to me that people like you can't work as long as free money is available and when the free money source dries up all of a sudden they find a job. Isn't that interesting?

You may be making a lot of free money now, but if you really had enough pride to not take it and found work, somebody who really needs assistance could receive it. I'd be curious to know if you lied on your disability application?

I would guess that your disability is only from doing manual labor.

It sounds to me like you think manual labor is a Mexican.
Relapsing_325

Lima, OH

#18 Jan 4, 2013
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. I'd argue that more and better paying jobs would get more people off of assistance. Unlike yourself, I don't just assume that everyone receiving some type of assistance is a lazy bum.
But you are a lazy bum. Plain and simple.
If you can drive around in that purple rust bucket looking for drugs, you could drive around looking for a job, too. Just pretend that you're applying for one of your little Anonymous play dates.:D
But yeah, you've told us all before. It's easier to just let the government take care of you, while your wife picks up the rest of the slack...

“..EXPECT US..”

LULZ, OHIO

#19 Jan 4, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I also conclude that as much time as you spend on the internet and taking illegal drugs (as you say) and dining out that you are not disabled. To receive funds as those without really being disabled is a fraud. It has always seemed strange to me that people like you can't work as long as free money is available and when the free money source dries up all of a sudden they find a job. Isn't that interesting?
You may be making a lot of free money now, but if you really had enough pride to not take it and found work, somebody who really needs assistance could receive it. I'd be curious to know if you lied on your disability application?
I would guess that your disability is only from doing manual labor.
It sounds to me like you think manual labor is a Mexican.
Well then you'd be concluding wrong.
Yes, I make more money presently than I would working full time for anything less than 12.00/hr.
Yes, I actually do have a disability preventing me from holding down a regular job.
No, I won't explain to any of you what said disability is.
Yes, if I could find a regular/decent paying job that I could do from home then I would gladly do it.
Yes, I smoke Marijuana.
No, I rarely ever have to buy it on the streets with money from any form of assistance.
Yes, my wife works a full time job.
No, I don't look at it as something I should be 'ashamed' of.
And finally ...

If you think what I'm doing is committing fraud then go find all my posts where I've 'incriminated' myself and turn them in to ODJFS and the SSI place in Lima. You wouldn't be the first whose wasted their time doing that. Just ask Fista Cuffs.:)
One more thing, neither you nor anyone else on this website will ever make me feel bad or ashamed for getting paid for doing absolutely nothing at all. It just won't happen.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#20 Jan 4, 2013
JustLookWhoItIs wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then you'd be concluding wrong.
Yes, I make more money presently than I would working full time for anything less than 12.00/hr.
Yes, I actually do have a disability preventing me from holding down a regular job.
No, I won't explain to any of you what said disability is.
Yes, if I could find a regular/decent paying job that I could do from home then I would gladly do it.
Yes, I smoke Marijuana.
No, I rarely ever have to buy it on the streets with money from any form of assistance.
Yes, my wife works a full time job.
No, I don't look at it as something I should be 'ashamed' of.
And finally ...
If you think what I'm doing is committing fraud then go find all my posts where I've 'incriminated' myself and turn them in to ODJFS and the SSI place in Lima. You wouldn't be the first whose wasted their time doing that. Just ask Fista Cuffs.:)
One more thing, neither you nor anyone else on this website will ever make me feel bad or ashamed for getting paid for doing absolutely nothing at all. It just won't happen.
And that is what is wrong with our country today. Young people have no pride and think it's great that they are taking advantage of the system.
What are you takers going to do when the producing class dies off or refuses to support you any more?
Can you actually produce anything, Johnny? If society broke down and it was every man for himself, what could you contribute?
You might want to think about that a little bit in between getting high and collecting your entitlement checks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats up today mr pope 2 min perfect 193
hey Joe 9 min curious 1
jodie replogle n tyson sites 1 hr Daddy 2
Van Wert Football (Aug '15) 1 hr chill 148
Lacey warren 2 hr Daddy 2
Johnny Murphy Raped Me (Aug '13) 2 hr Bugaboo 16
Ashley "Jo" Binkley-Henderson 2 hr ABC 1
Sidewalks Commissioners 2 hr Looking for dr bu... 101
Stephen " Joe Jared " Osirusoft 21 hr Just The Facts 6
Van wert sucks Sun perfect 31