Next Last
yuck

Lima, OH

#1 Jul 23, 2012
lol
lol

Lima, OH

#2 Jul 23, 2012
crazy physco marshas daughter and snitch buddys son. what a pair i hope they dont breed.
nancy powell

Circleville, OH

#5 Jul 23, 2012
your just jealous of what i have and ur jealous of what we got and ur jealous that we have our kids all the time and ur also jealous that we are nothin like our family so now what shit talkin lovin black dick suck bitches ur mad cause u all cant break us up and ur just jealous that hes not with u lmao get a life and leave us alone
weetalldid

United States

#6 Jul 23, 2012
You guys are a joke.. nasty low lives. Anal takin dog screwing butt sniffing re re's and I'm shocked you haven't been gang banged by jai and crew... Lol no body wants Adam he is slow as molasses in the freezer. And I bet ur kitty smells like hot garbage in dead july.
nancy powell

Circleville, OH

#7 Jul 23, 2012
sorry but ur wrong about everything lmao show how much u know about us and no my names not rhiann sorry i dont f*** black guys and no my shit dont smell my name aint rhiann so u no u have the wrong girl i thank ur lookin for rhiann i shower everyday and i dont just take it in the butt so yea nice try like i said before my name is not rhiann and adam aint slow u all just jealous that hes way smarter then u will ever be and ur just mad cause he left rhiann cause shes a whore who cant tell the truth and cant stop bein a whore so grow up and leave us alone ur just mad that we a great couple stop bein jealous ur just mad that i treat him so much better then she ever has
marsha

Lima, OH

#8 Jul 23, 2012
nan nan just shut ur shit hole.
what u tlkin

United States

#9 Jul 23, 2012
No one cares how u treat him ur still a 304 and he is still a dumbass. I have to bring my IQ down to -17 to even communicat with you idiots. What don't you get about your nasty and he is dumb as a box of condoms which you guys should use so there is any more of you fuc*'s running around. Jesus help up. Quit fornicating and making the next generation suffer
nancy powell

Circleville, OH

#11 Jul 23, 2012
no marsha i wont shut my hole sorry u all think u are makin me mad hahaha ur funny i think its funny how u all like to run ur mouth about somethin u have no clue about
actuality

Lima, OH

#12 Jul 23, 2012
Rhiann has been gang banged by Jai and crew..Troy Eddins, Bill Crutchfield, Kareem Howard, Nick Edwards, Corey Robinson, Jason and Dominick Eddins and god knows who else. Dirty slore!
for real

Lima, OH

#13 Jul 23, 2012
Shut up, you filthy, drug-addicted diarrhea people.
nancy powell

Circleville, OH

#14 Jul 23, 2012
yea my point and she wants to run her mouth about me hahaha shes low she so jealous of me and what i have that its not funny and she only married the guy shes with to try and piss adam off but it dont work
nancy powell

Circleville, OH

#16 Jul 23, 2012
actuality is there anything else u know about her???? this is her baby daddy iv heard of her selling herself for twenty dollars to jai and a friend and i heard about the anal train by josh kelly, nick edwards, dominic eddins, and jai martin... she was sucking dick at the strip club for money so she had to of done it in vw and i know vw police was investigating her for prostitution
Hey Snitch

Lima, OH

#17 Jul 23, 2012
actuality wrote:
Rhiann has been gang banged by Jai and crew..Troy Eddins, Bill Crutchfield, Kareem Howard, Nick Edwards, Corey Robinson, Jason and Dominick Eddins and god knows who else. Dirty slore!
Pretty sure some of them are married. Watch what ya say.
actuality

Lima, OH

#18 Jul 23, 2012
Didn't she cheat on her husband already? How long have they even been married?
adam grogg

Circleville, OH

#19 Jul 23, 2012
ya she did and i told him and his mom but they dont believe me she did with fat ass chris walther lol they got married a week or 2 ago
nancy powell

Wapakoneta, OH

#20 Jul 24, 2012
yea that just shows u how much of a who're she really is lmao ewwwwwwwwwwwww hey rhiann go get checked i bet u have somethin hahaha
adam grogg

Wapakoneta, OH

#21 Jul 24, 2012
i heard jai is HIV positive
jessica

Wapakoneta, OH

#22 Jul 25, 2012
ya nan be careful it wat u say cuz jais wife dnt play, she will kill rhiann. but i agree wit wat u say about tho, trust me i went to school wit her, she nasty.
nancy powell

United States

#24 Jul 26, 2012
yea thats for sure and idc if somethin would happen to her shes worthless and no good this poor boy didnt do anything to her but shes done sethin to him everytime he comes home from there he screams for his dad and once hes in his dads arms hes out so there has to be somethin she does to him
nancy powell

United States

#25 Jul 26, 2012
I didnt say any ones name lol I aint got nothin to worrie about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are they so quiet 1 hr P0PE Rush Says 14
Seen it coming 2 hr MattManVW 22
state of the union 2 hr God bless American 2
ok,, start over here again ,,the last days 10 hr Religion 101 114
guy dress like a woman 13 hr Biker 16
van wert man missing 19 hr perfect 13
Good home grown sweet corn 19 hr minder 3

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance