First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Silence Dogooder

Lima, OH

#1 Dec 12, 2011
Soo.. I took the family to Orchard Tree for dinner. We arrived, seated ourselves as the sign stated. As we sat there for 10 minutes, we watched as 4 other customers were waited on. Finally while sitting in a booth at Orchard Tree I decided to call them to let them know we had been waiting for service. The hostess answered the phone and I said we had been waiting for 15 minutes at this point. As she looked for us I told her to turn around because she was looking the wrong way at which time she turned and I waved at her. She said someone would be right over and hung up. The other patrons around us thought this hilarious. Any body have funny stories about eateries in Van Wert.
o wow

Lima, OH

#2 Dec 12, 2011
really grow up.it happens every place not everyone is perfect
urlazy

Lima, OH

#3 Dec 12, 2011
Have you ever waitress-ed? Do you know it gets busy when you're waiting on tables? Instead of being a lazy piece of crap and calling, why didn't you just get up and find a waitress or someone to help out? Obviously someone is not ignoring you on purpose, they just might not have seen you. Mistakes happen you know. How immature. What did you prove? That you're a smart ass, lazy, and an idiot? Yes, I believe so.
fista cuffs

Hinckley, IL

#4 Dec 12, 2011
go to bed johnny... play with your duaghter, watch some tv... just... go away..
Silence Dogooder

Lima, OH

#5 Dec 12, 2011
There were 7 other parties seated in the whole place. this is funny story. Not digging on anyone. Lighten up natives.
fista cuffs

Hinckley, IL

#6 Dec 12, 2011
its a moron that comes on here to stir stuff up... dont take it serious...he has the brain of a 3 yr old...
GertBFrobe

Bellville, OH

#7 Dec 12, 2011
nah nah nah you're talking about the o-tree all wrong...it's the wrong tone; and if you do it again i'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.
mud

United States

#8 Dec 13, 2011
GertBFrobe wrote:
nah nah nah you're talking about the o-tree all wrong...it's the wrong tone; and if you do it again i'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.
LOL!!!
fista cuffs

Hinckley, IL

#9 Dec 13, 2011
GertBFrobe wrote:
like what happened... to my wife, up in new yawk...eeeehhh i mean... kansas...
mud

United States

#10 Dec 13, 2011
fista cuffs wrote:
<quoted text>like what happened... to my wife, up in new yawk...eeeehhh i mean... kansas...
Born and raised in New York-...I mean Kansas....
mud

United States

#11 Dec 13, 2011
Good thing that gator didn't snap off my ring finger!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#12 Dec 13, 2011
I'm not a fan of the "Seat yourself" style in restuarants. I spent many years "Greeting and Seating" patrons as they came through the door. It allowed me to say "Hi," seat them in a section where I knew the waitress wasn't overloaded, and if the waitress needed help, I could help out. There needs to be someone in control of the dining room at all times making certain incidents like this don't occur.

Since: Jul 11

Evanston, IL

#13 Dec 14, 2011
Lmfao just because someone had a bad experience at a restaurant (where they are to be WAITED on in a timely manner) doesn't make them lazy or an idiot nor is it there job to seek out service from an employee.

Orchard Tree has done that many times before and a lot of the time it was when the restaurant had few people with waitresses standing up by the counter/drink area talking.

It doesn't take more then a few seconds to walk around your area to see if there are customers who need service or who haven't been served yet. That is what a good waitress does.

I have been a waitress before at balyeats when I was 16 and it was not that hard.

If you can't handle the demands of the job, you shouldn't be working there.
URA Juvenile

Pataskala, OH

#14 Dec 14, 2011
lmfao that you even know what a restaurant is.
evil IiI lephercaun wrote:
Lmfao just because someone had a bad experience at a restaurant (where they are to be WAITED on in a timely manner) doesn't make them lazy or an idiot nor is it there job to seek out service from an employee.
Orchard Tree has done that many times before and a lot of the time it was when the restaurant had few people with waitresses standing up by the counter/drink area talking.
It doesn't take more then a few seconds to walk around your area to see if there are customers who need service or who haven't been served yet. That is what a good waitress does.
I have been a waitress before at balyeats when I was 16 and it was not that hard.
If you can't handle the demands of the job, you shouldn't be working there.
deanna

Lima, OH

#15 Dec 14, 2011
on the weekends they need to let the waitres refill ur coffee coz the hostess obviously dont know how,we go up on sat or sunday mornings n everytime we have to have our waitres go get her to get a refill,if shes not gonna do it then she needs to let the waitress do it !!the bad thing is its usually a manager that is the hostes, come on now what the hell is that place coming to nyways...

Evanston, IL

#16 Dec 15, 2011
URA Juvenile wrote:
lmfao that you even know what a restaurant is.
<quoted text>
An yet this is coming from someone who can't form 1 simple sentence correctly.

You have failed.

I already know anyone who took offense to what I said is either 1. A crappy waitress themselves, 2. Friends/family with someone who is a crappy waitress, 3. Work at Orchard Tree, 4. A troll who is trying to get shit started. Get over to your temperamental issues, it's quite obnoxious.
fista cuffs

Hinckley, IL

#17 Dec 15, 2011
look who;s talking about forming complete sentances...your a wierd one, horseface...

do me a flavor, spell check that for me, thanks horseface...

Evanston, IL

#18 Dec 15, 2011
Look who.. OMG what? Fista, a sad stalker. <~~~~
Words hidden in the above message he wrote.

Fista Bitch = "Lame obsessed stalker." <~~ another hidden message

Hmm.. Scramble = Fun.:P
Used from the remaining letters/words from the above message by "Fista Bitch"

n o u n

c o m p l e t e

f o r c e

f a v o r

d o

c h e c k

f r o m

t h e

r a c e

h e n c e

t h e n

p l a i n
URA Juvenile

Pataskala, OH

#19 Dec 15, 2011
You're the stalker. You follow people around from thread to thread and make your stupid comments trying to get somebody wound up. Get a life!
fista cuffs

Hinckley, IL

#20 Dec 15, 2011
she just don't get it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Modern Christian views on sin 1 hr P0PE Rush Says 79
Schrader Realty 2 hr Josh 1
Auctions being held at the fairground 2 hr Josh 12
New Business in downtown 2 hr Shelli 4
trucks on the right road 4 hr Durden 3
did u ever notice people that smoke pot drink b... 12 hr manager 8
Smoking in cars with children 14 hr P0PE Rush Says 13

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance