worthless welfare ratt
mindy kremer pratt

Delphos, OH

#1 Dec 25, 2011
this girls got some real issues giving dave pratt poa of her foodstamps and her lil girls ssi check so sad the thing is she really thinks dave is a king she puts him before her kids like all the men in her life her lil girl got raped whileher and james fuller were passed out i think her and james should of been charged for neglect losers man i am so proud of gail craig who is raisin mindys last 3 girls she is uttin her foot down and is filin for cash assistance and foodstamps to get help dave pratt has been living off of her kids while gail struggles to take care of them girls i hope mindy and pratt both go down for welfare fraud how are you gonna let your man take food andshelter away from your kids knowing its going right in his arm god mindy do you have a clue i was so happy to find out she would be spendin xmas in jail you dont deserve to then you want people to feel sorry for u and them girls u use all the bad as a crutch tobe the loser u r them kids are as happy as they will ever b with a woman who has opened her heart and home to kids that aint even her grandkids but by love they r what are you gonna do when u burn that bridge men should come last your kids first all good u r to any of ur babies daddys is layin on your back you need to get fixed

Since: Sep 11

Sherwood, OH

#3 Dec 25, 2011
You missed something in your poet, namely punctuation. Here are some commas and periods:.,,.,...,

You might also look for the shift key on your keyboard, too. Not using it makes you look like you lack education.
just me

Delphos, OH

#4 Dec 26, 2011
such a sad sad situation i guess mindy is in jail alls she worried about is dave and him getting poa for her daughters ssi and foodstamps why and how is it possble that he gets that stuff food and the money are for the kids poor gail is doing this on her own i feel bad for the baby who has no bond with her mom james i wish u would get it together man cause ur child really needs you only god knows why mindy does what she does sometimes it takes people a lil longer to grow up but when u have wat 4 or 5 kids by 4 or 5 different fathers i think its time to grow up or give the kids to someone that will offer them wat you cant give them mindy plus i mean it seems like the only thing your good at is layin on your back the welfare should make people like you cause you have affected so many peoples lives other then your own
sadie

Lima, OH

#5 Dec 26, 2011
...shes a pos drug addict n as long as she has someone to fill up the needles she puts in her body thats all that matters to her and good for gail for takin in her kids but she was never mother of the year to her own kids while they was growing up n gettin n2 all kinds of trouble...why cant mindys family step up n take the kids at least for the sake of sadie...

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#6 Dec 26, 2011
mindy kremer pratt wrote:
this girls got some real issues giving dave pratt poa of her foodstamps and her lil girls ssi check so sad the thing is she really thinks dave is a king she puts him before her kids like all the men in her life her lil girl got raped whileher and james fuller were passed out i think her and james should of been charged for neglect losers man i am so proud of gail craig who is raisin mindys last 3 girls she is uttin her foot down and is filin for cash assistance and foodstamps to get help dave pratt has been living off of her kids while gail struggles to take care of them girls i hope mindy and pratt both go down for welfare fraud how are you gonna let your man take food andshelter away from your kids knowing its going right in his arm god mindy do you have a clue i was so happy to find out she would be spendin xmas in jail you dont deserve to then you want people to feel sorry for u and them girls u use all the bad as a crutch tobe the loser u r them kids are as happy as they will ever b with a woman who has opened her heart and home to kids that aint even her grandkids but by love they r what are you gonna do when u burn that bridge men should come last your kids first all good u r to any of ur babies daddys is layin on your back you need to get fixed
Is this your first time typing?

You do know your keyboard has some punctuation keys on it right?
Carlos

Lima, OH

#7 Dec 26, 2011
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your first time typing?
You do know your keyboard has some punctuation keys on it right?
Their fkn stupid!

Since: Dec 11

Chunkyville

#8 Dec 26, 2011
Waves for Motts.
yoh

Maineville, OH

#9 Dec 28, 2011
half this town is on welfare of some sort thats why the lazy a***s don't go out and get a job because van wert will give them money or food stamps or pay for there rent, electric etc this is one f****d up town
hello

Lima, OH

#10 Dec 28, 2011
yoh wrote:
half this town is on welfare of some sort thats why the lazy a***s don't go out and get a job because van wert will give them money or food stamps or pay for there rent, electric etc this is one f****d up town
you said it, i know someone who works 2 jobs,has 2 kids n is a single mom,and they wont help her because she is buying her own home,wtf matters,her house payment w/insurance included is 336.00 a month cheaper n nicer than ny rental home,and this girl can only get a few foodstamps no medical help for herself,nothing yet she at least holds down 2 jobs w/only one day a week off,but yet they give it to low life white trash that sells thier stamps for drugs etc.....its just not right !!!

CGE

“Hello Everyone!!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11 Dec 28, 2011
That's because she is working 2 jobs and bringing in more money and that's probably why she doesn't qualify. There need to be more people out there like her but the fact is is that to qualify for assistance they only go by your income. And your gross income at that, which I never thought was fair. They should figure up your income AFTER taxes. However, I don't believe that they won't help her just because she is buying her own home. Like I said, they go by income. You could own a mansion but if you don't have any income coming in then you would qualify for assistance most likely. I seen on the news that people are throwing a fit because rich people who have huge savings accounts but no income coming in are collecting unemployment benefits and food stamps. Now that's some BS, IMO. It sounds bad but your friend would probably be better off quitting one of her jobs and then she'd probably make under the income guidelines to qualify for government assistance.
hello

Lima, OH

#12 Dec 29, 2011
CGE wrote:
That's because she is working 2 jobs and bringing in more money and that's probably why she doesn't qualify. There need to be more people out there like her but the fact is is that to qualify for assistance they only go by your income. And your gross income at that, which I never thought was fair. They should figure up your income AFTER taxes. However, I don't believe that they won't help her just because she is buying her own home. Like I said, they go by income. You could own a mansion but if you don't have any income coming in then you would qualify for assistance most likely. I seen on the news that people are throwing a fit because rich people who have huge savings accounts but no income coming in are collecting unemployment benefits and food stamps. Now that's some BS, IMO. It sounds bad but your friend would probably be better off quitting one of her jobs and then she'd probably make under the income guidelines to qualify for government assistance.
she is under the standards for income for a home of 3 people and it is because of the house...they see it as she can sell the house n b alright...
mmmmm

United States

#13 Dec 29, 2011
Her house doesn't have anything to with getting assistance. They only go off of her income and checking and savings account. If she meets guidelines then they ask house payments so they can figure out how much assistance she gets. Something doesn't sound right and if they are telling her that she needs to ask for a hearing and fight for what she needs. I have been on assistance before after having my children when I was off of work for maturity leave and my house never came into it until they needed to figure out how much assistance and they only asked about my monthly payment amount.
just sayin

Cleveland, OH

#14 Dec 29, 2011
Actually, the house ( if she has already bought it and its in her name) is considered. It is an asset, which is asked to be listed along with cars, checking accounts, saving accounts, stocks, bonds, IRA accounts. Anything that can be sold for cash should be included when someone is applying for financial assistance. If you don't include them, and it is discovered that you have these assets, you will more than likely be sued by the state as well as have charges filed for fraud....in the case of the girl who was denied because she was buying a house, its unfortunate that she cannot receive assistance for herself, but if her kids get it,(like in my case) that is good.
mmmmm

United States

#15 Dec 29, 2011
just sayin wrote:
Actually, the house ( if she has already bought it and its in her name) is considered. It is an asset, which is asked to be listed along with cars, checking accounts, saving accounts, stocks, bonds, IRA accounts. Anything that can be sold for cash should be included when someone is applying for financial assistance. If you don't include them, and it is discovered that you have these assets, you will more than likely be sued by the state as well as have charges filed for fraud....in the case of the girl who was denied because she was buying a house, its unfortunate that she cannot receive assistance for herself, but if her kids get it,(like in my case) that is good.
Yes my mistake I forgot that I did have to put that information on the paperwork. Sorry it has been a while since I have filled out those papers. That you for correcting me on that.
by golly

Lima, OH

#16 Dec 29, 2011
mmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my mistake I forgot that I did have to put that information on the paperwork. Sorry it has been a while since I have filled out those papers. That you for correcting me on that.
...i think u r a liar.....u just said above it doesnt matter n u got assistance,then someone proves u wrong n u all of a sudden remember, u r a nut....
granny

Lima, OH

#17 Dec 29, 2011
what little bit of food stamps she gets helps but its bullshit that they do this to people who try n help themselfs....

CGE

“Hello Everyone!!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18 Dec 29, 2011
I agree that it is BS the way they do things in the welfare system. I have known people that work their asses off and can barely make ends meet and don't qualify for any help and then there are those who CAN work but choose not to and just sit at home and collect welfare because it's easier. I guess there is a difference in what they ask you for depending on what you are applying for. Obviously it is a lot harder to qualify for financial assistance than it is for Medicaid or food stamps. Either way the whole system needs overhauled and the lazy welfare leeches weeded out and made to look for jobs.

CGE

“Hello Everyone!!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19 Dec 29, 2011
hello wrote:
<quoted text>she is under the standards for income for a home of 3 people and it is because of the house...they see it as she can sell the house n b alright...
How would she be alright if she sold her house? Then she and her kids would be homeless!

CGE

“Hello Everyone!!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20 Dec 29, 2011
just sayin wrote:
Actually, the house ( if she has already bought it and its in her name) is considered. It is an asset, which is asked to be listed along with cars, checking accounts, saving accounts, stocks, bonds, IRA accounts. Anything that can be sold for cash should be included when someone is applying for financial assistance. If you don't include them, and it is discovered that you have these assets, you will more than likely be sued by the state as well as have charges filed for fraud....in the case of the girl who was denied because she was buying a house, its unfortunate that she cannot receive assistance for herself, but if her kids get it,(like in my case) that is good.
This must just apply when applying for financial assistance and not food stamps or Medicaid because like I said in one of my above comments, there are rich people that have lost their jobs and have a couple million in the bank PLUS very nice houses and they are getting food stamps and unemployment benefits because they have no income coming in. If you had to include all your assets to qualify for food stamps then there is no way these people would be getting them. It makes sense though that if you are trying to get financial assistance then you should take your assets into account because if you have money in the bank then obviously the government is going to want to know about that before they give you money.
mmmmm

United States

#21 Dec 29, 2011
by golly wrote:
<quoted text>...i think u r a liar.....u just said above it doesnt matter n u got assistance,then someone proves u wrong n u all of a sudden remember, u r a nut....
No need for calling names and it has been five or six years since I filled out that paperwork, so excuse me forgetting about that section and I was making payments on my house so that never came up for me. They only asked me what my payment was. So unless you know my experience please keep your mouth shut and do not call me a liar when you know nothing about what I remember or what I do not. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just woundering 4 hr Pulling the crazy... 6
Marsh Supermarket 4 hr Amanda Mottinger 10
Overweight children 4 hr Amanda Mottinger 5
Joes Financials 9 hr Joe Jared 3
Tackiest, Annoying and Terrible Commercials (Jun '11) 13 hr jcm2008 63
Players 13 hr Joe Jared 10
Pizza Hut 18 hr Cheese with your... 3
News Galloway charged with multiple felonies after a... Sat Amanda Mottinger 59

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Van Wert Mortgages