First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lyndsay drake

Charleston, WV

#26 Feb 22, 2011
You know what if you wnat to know someing ask me face to face and i will be glad to let you what i thank!

“~Sierra Burnette~ Now what?”

Since: Feb 11

Paulding, OH

#27 Feb 22, 2011
Lyndsay has diseases
lmao

Lima, OH

#28 Feb 22, 2011
lyndsay drake wrote:
You know what if you wnat to know someing ask me face to face and i will be glad to let you what i thank!
O lyndsay drake. that is exactly why i put your name on here! You think you are billy bad ass. Darling i have got in your face and you don't do shyt. Just run you mouth just like your lame azz girl friend who also thinks she is billy bad azz!
notperfect

Lima, OH

#29 Feb 22, 2011
HEROin....Matthew 7:1 “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you." in other words you're not perfect just like the rest of us so maybe you shouldn't judge people by how they dress. come on man.
duh

Demotte, IN

#30 Feb 23, 2011
uhhhh wrote:
Whats *facepalm*??
It's computer lingo for gay nerd he-bitch slap/ hairpull
who want to know

Dallas, TX

#31 Feb 28, 2011
Well if I was a lesbian I would want to be with one bad ass bitch that was sexy in every way....I would go after the pretty girls lol....and the ones who dress like dudes are just fine the way they are....I know quite a few of them and they are some of the downest gurls I know.....so instead of judging them for there own personal prefrence maybe you should take one hard and long look at your own lives and see what it is you really want.....at least they know what they want and they get it lol
Abraham Lincoln

Lima, OH

#32 Feb 28, 2011
I wish for all to have equal say in everyday events. Does anyone want to finger my browneye?
IseeDumbPeople

United States

#33 Mar 2, 2011
Ill tell you what I think not thank...ur not black lindsay! You're very much white, also very much female so stop actin like a dude.
lmao 4 u

United States

#35 Mar 21, 2011
lmao wrote:
garwood....lindsay drake......roberts.....
so there is only 3 of them? just curious i don't understand in y u only named 3 the way u ll are talking there is a bunch of them just asking so r them like the top 3 in your town or what ¿do u males hate that ur girl left u for them or what i don't understand why i only seen 3 names i guess
HEROin

United States

#36 Mar 23, 2011
Has nothin to do with any girls leavin their dudes for a dykey lookin boy, I'm just tired of seeing them everywhere I go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Galloway charged with multiple felonies after a... 1 hr Jessica 52
goodjob 1 hr meh 13
Marsh Supermarket 2 hr Wow 5
Storage Units 5 hr Cry baby 2
Vote Yes On City Tax Increase So We Can Have Th... 5 hr Cry baby 117
Obama hates the American way 13 hr Hussein Obama is out 36
Where are all of the libs 18 hr Genril Lee 2

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance