Main street in Ohio City blocked by b...

Main street in Ohio City blocked by bikers-four cop cars in town

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

Now what

Findlay, OH

#1 Jun 22, 2013
What is going on? Looked like about 100 bikes/bikers have Main street blocked off, the city co and three Sheriff's cars were parked at the gas station.....is a showdown in progress?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 Jun 22, 2013
It's the attack of the Harley F aggots.

*reference South Park... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_F_Word_ (South_Park)
for crying out loud

United States

#3 Jun 22, 2013
Yes a huge showdown! Gees! Get over it! There are motorcycles in town! You should just walk your happy ass down there Beaver and see for yourself what's going on you nosey pos
Anonymous

Wapakoneta, OH

#4 Jun 25, 2013
yes it looked like the show down at ok corral
you make me laugh

Lima, OH

#5 Jun 26, 2013
It was their yearly get together. Once again camping on city property and blocking off main street.

Hey Ohio City Council I have a question for you, if I have friends come frim out of town can they put campers and tents on city property and can we block off the street we live on so we can have a party. I mran whats fair for sime should be fair for all right?? I actually live here so I pay my city taxes I should be just as entitled!!!
Too Funny

Columbus, OH

#6 Jun 26, 2013
They would let you but they ask that you can spell first... BLAAAHAHAHAHAHA
you make me laugh wrote:
It was their yearly get together. Once again camping on city property and blocking off main street.
Hey Ohio City Council I have a question for you, if I have friends come frim out of town can they put campers and tents on city property and can we block off the street we live on so we can have a party. I mran whats fair for sime should be fair for all right?? I actually live here so I pay my city taxes I should be just as entitled!!!
idiots

Sunbury, OH

#7 Jun 26, 2013
you make me laugh wrote:
Hey there know it all, you are using some words that I am not familiar with. Would you please define the following words for me that you used: frim - mran - sime? Thank you.
you make me laugh

Lima, OH

#8 Jun 26, 2013
Sorry I'm not as PERFECT as " Too Funny & idiots" . The misspelled words are ...... from, mean and some.

Hope you two can figure the words out now!!!!
haha

Medina, OH

#9 Jun 26, 2013
Were a mini Wetzel in the works!
lmao

Ashburn, VA

#10 Jul 4, 2013
haha wrote:
Were a mini Wetzel in the works!
only n thier dreams,lmao,they are a big fkn joke around wetzel !
younger than u

Port Clinton, OH

#11 Jul 4, 2013
Now what wrote:
What is going on? Looked like about 100 bikes/bikers have Main street blocked off, the city co and three Sheriff's cars were parked at the gas station.....is a showdown in progress?
cops are in oc because they need a drink and some smoke LOL ROCK ON!!
Dippity doo

Columbus, OH

#12 Jul 9, 2013
A big joke around Wetzel? really
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>only n thier dreams,lmao,they are a big fkn joke around wetzel !
Doo Doo Dippity

Middletown, OH

#13 Jul 9, 2013
Dippity doo wrote:
A big joke around Wetzel? really
<quoted text>
Not really....they don't even warrant a comment around Wetzel. Wetzel MC exists to make money for the club officers so they can party...I mean have board meetings (that are the best parties I've ever been to) and to give a little of the massive amounts of money they make to a few local non-profits and get good press in the VWTB and the VWI. The Avengers are also out to make money, but it goes to the National. The club in OC has given donations for Lambert Days, but that came from National, OC hasn't made the transformation to making money......yet. It will come, there is plenty of money to be made in Allen/VW/Mercer/Paulding county's, but the timing has to be right, you won't see it, but it will happen. That is how we roll.
blue skies and hair pies

Columbus, OH

#14 Jul 11, 2013
Wow you sure know a lot about nothing...hahaha
Doo Doo Dippity wrote:
<quoted text>Not really....they don't even warrant a comment around Wetzel. Wetzel MC exists to make money for the club officers so they can party...I mean have board meetings (that are the best parties I've ever been to) and to give a little of the massive amounts of money they make to a few local non-profits and get good press in the VWTB and the VWI. The Avengers are also out to make money, but it goes to the National. The club in OC has given donations for Lambert Days, but that came from National, OC hasn't made the transformation to making money......yet. It will come, there is plenty of money to be made in Allen/VW/Mercer/Paulding county's, but the timing has to be right, you won't see it, but it will happen. That is how we roll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brent strawser 1 hr doubting thomas 3
mowing grass on roadway (Apr '13) 1 hr Pope Rush says 67
Van wert sucks 1 hr Pope Rush says 45
One bar / tavern??? 1 hr doubting thomas 27
hey Joe 2 hr xyz 32
whats up today mr pope 3 hr To fake pope 214
Fair Schedule 8 hr Put up or shut up 4
Sidewalks Commissioners 11 hr Bluss yur heartd 105
Van Wert Football (Aug '15) 12 hr Van Wert Guy 151

Van Wert Jobs