Trickle Down Government

Trickle Down Government

Posted in the Van Wert Forum

Since: Aug 12

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Yep...... Pretty much a backboard shattering slam dunk by Romney just like Chris Christie predicted he would do.

Ceasar Obamus reminded me of Homer Simpson rolling head first down a mountain side hitting every rock on the way... DOH!

I sure bet somebody wishes they had a teleprompter last night. Im frankly surprised David Axlegrease didn't cut the power to Denver proper after Ceasar's 6th or 7th summersault.

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2012
DOH!

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2012
ROFL.... Apparently Bill Clinton walked out of the debate watch location 15 minutes into it......

DOH!!!!

United States

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Did Ceasar really call them AIRCRAFTS??? LOL

Does he call them deers as well?????

And boy I sure would've been screwed if we bet money on how many times Ceasar said For Share.... What's up there.... No more Fair Share narrative???? Did that run its course finally????

Mr Obama, you don't pick winners and losers. You pick just LOSERS.... ROFL
Obamny - Roboma

Gibsonburg, OH

#5 Oct 4, 2012
y'all r stupid lol look at their policy's there the same person basicly

GARY JOHNSON 2012

Acworth, GA

#6 Oct 5, 2012
Wow, Chris Matthews really did throw a fit that would've made a 4 year old proud.

I only just saw the clip of it this morning because of course I wouldn't have MSNBC on in front of me if it were the last channel broadcasting.....

Very Impressive Chris!!!
Batch Man

Mount Gilead, OH

#7 Oct 5, 2012
Wow! Came in here to check it out and this guy is talking to himself! Kind of scary in here so I'm gone!
Just

United States

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Did anyone get the 3600 in tax breaks Obama said we got? Cause I sure didn't. Anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Van Wert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Q posts 21-1-18 41 min One 3
Quick lane 1 hr Bud 11
nfl protests 2 hr Bud 173
Worlds Greatest 2 hr Bud 9
VW City snow plowing 2 hr again 79
shutdown 9 hr darth judas 1
You might be in Van Wert if... 12 hr Harybird 75

Van Wert Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance